Wives that cheat
How about

Ardsley, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2013
How many of the wives out there have cheated on their husbands and caught VD while breaking that vow ?
How many

Ardsley, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
How many other people hav they infected?
grut

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2013
I don't know. I have not read any credible stories about that topic, neither have I seen one myself.
Do you have any evidence tha you can describe here?
Details

Chatham, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2013
How about wrote:
How many of the wives out there have cheated on their husbands and caught VD while breaking that vow ?
clue . What area south utica north utica etc
There r Douche bags

Ardsley, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2013
Friends so-called they find a good man to support them then they start fkn everybody they meet through the loving spouse one very big lawyer in this area caught a dose of the clap from his loving wife, in turn she has infected a politician about to max out on their term.
Details

Chatham, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2013
There r Douche bags wrote:
Friends so-called they find a good man to support them then they start fkn everybody they meet through the loving spouse one very big lawyer in this area caught a dose of the clap from his loving wife, in turn she has infected a politician about to max out on their term.
is he a decent man ? The clap is curable ? A decent woman for every decent man . If he cheating also just crazy . Good for them all .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why did all the puerto ricans move to rome 2 min wellys 1
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 3 min tru 23
If Her Chest Has Got A Bump, She's Old Enough T... 10 min whoa 6
No Downtown hospital 18 min tru 157
Councilwoman Sam 29 min Bye Sam 1
Slice Pizzeria 46 min So Mad 5
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 49 min whoa 27
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 1 hr Oh Oh 17
venice pizza 3 hr in2Mega 20

Utica Jobs