season tickets

Posted in the Utica Forum

eschs utica comets

Selkirk, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2014
according to a interview with a comets staff member posted on the comets web site, season ticket renewal letter will be mailed out shortly. http://www.uticacomets.com/inside-the-comets-...
season ticket holder

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2014
eschs utica comets wrote:
according to a interview with a comets staff member posted on the comets web site, season ticket renewal letter will be mailed out shortly. http://www.uticacomets.com/inside-the-comets-...
I read that earlier today,also.
season ticket holder

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2014
eschs utica comets wrote:
The VP of ticket sales goal is to sell another 300 season tickets for next season,which I think is very possible.
Hockey

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 13, 2014
I'm getting two this year so now they only need 298!
Utica Cop Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Mar 13, 2014
I wonder how they handled the refund process in peoria last year?
instigator

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Utica Cop Riggies wrote:
I wonder how they handled the refund process in peoria last year?
nobody took your bait yesterday. People are starting to smarten up about you,have a nice day.
Chicken Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Mar 13, 2014
instigator wrote:
<quoted text>nobody took your bait yesterday. People are starting to smarten up about you,have a nice day.
It's a legitimate question.
satisfied customer

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 13, 2014
I plan to buy another one next year because of the phenomenal show that the team and organization put on this year. It will only be better next year with all the new Aud improvements and the experienced that was learned by management. I definitely can't wait for next year's season to begin,GREAT job comets !!
good time charlie

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 13, 2014
The Comets exceeded my expectations this year without a doubt !
Comets fan

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2014
Me two all jokes aside rob eshe, frank duross and the entire staff put such a product out with such little time is amazing. Every detail even down to the commetts are classier and ten times better then a syracuse crunch gameday experience.
Tomato pie rocks

New Hartford, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2014
instigator wrote:
<quoted text>nobody took your bait yesterday. People are starting to smarten up about you,have a nice day.
Ignore him, he's a moron. He's a couple bricks shy of a full load, if u get my drift.
Olympic Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Mar 13, 2014
Tomato pie rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him, he's a moron. He's a couple bricks shy of a full load, if u get my drift.
See you ignorant people in June. You have been warned.
Comets fan

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 13, 2014
Ive been to all arenas in new york this year to see the comets play. I am not worried one bit that duross can get another team with esche if they did leave. So warn all you want i was not a believer either until i saw other ahl games out of utica and the aud. Incan think of 5 teams off hand that would rather be in utica
hockeypuck

Utica, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2014
Comets games are awesome!!! Utica AHL hockey will be around along time. 1 team or another who cares. Go Comets!!!!!
suburbanite

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 14, 2014
I definitely think that there will be more season ticket holders next year. Probably there were some reluctant people last year because of our past teams experiences. I'm sure they will jump on board this year. I believe Esche & Duross will have some more good surprises for us next year. The Comet Organization are on a roll,they will probably may it a more enjoyable experience next season. I believe we will be the most exciting AHL team and organization in the league next year ! Also hats off to all the fans and sponsors for supporting the team .
fan

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 14, 2014
I hope they have another big party outside the Aud like last year,that was awesome ! That's a hell of a way to start the hockey season !! I hope they do it again !
Cesspool Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#22 Mar 14, 2014
Comets fan wrote:
Ive been to all arenas in new york this year to see the comets play. I am not worried one bit that duross can get another team with esche if they did leave. So warn all you want i was not a believer either until i saw other ahl games out of utica and the aud. Incan think of 5 teams off hand that would rather be in utica
I think you smoke too much weed.
season ticket holder

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 15, 2014
Got my renewal form in the mail yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
future baseball coach canidiates 8 min Dave Buccalo 5
Any truth that NH rehired the same basketball c... 15 min joe 3
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 26 min Cheerleader 87
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 31 min Barrister 30
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 40 min positronium 6,465
The Arc 41 min utican 1
ebola now in the usa 42 min Lock and Load 3
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 51 min Cheerleader 44
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 1 hr in the know 6
yanadasis closes club house 6 hr No Club needed 73
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 7 hr Back To The Future 53

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance