Racist Rob Sterling welcomed by Utica...

Racist Rob Sterling welcomed by Utica Comets!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Thanks keep posting

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2014
6 reviews online today! Not including the numerous posts on other town's Topix. Keep talking racist lowlife!

Example: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-...
Sad sad cretin

Stafford Springs, CT

#6 Apr 29, 2014
Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
Now announcing the new head of public relations for the Utica Welfare Comets! Racist owner of the LA Clippers Rob Sterling!!
He'll fit right in with those racists!
Poor cretin, his name is DONALD Sterling. You may know that if you were a bit less obsessed with Cny. Epic fail bud, good luck on the next trolling attempt
Nobody cares goof

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Speaking of trolling I see you're up thinking I care! So sorry, unlike you I don't sit and entertain myself with goofball games I leave those "pressing issues" up to you losers to care what his name is. Either way I'm sure your stupid troll ass didn't even know who he was a week ago but being a racist retard from oootica you now have a new messiah to inspire you upstate lowlife to get your racism rants on.
Hell fit right in

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2014
Utican losers would welcome him with open arms as long as he pays.
Sad sad cretin

Selkirk, NY

#9 Apr 30, 2014
Nobody cares goof wrote:
Speaking of trolling I see you're up thinking I care! So sorry, unlike you I don't sit and entertain myself with goofball games I leave those "pressing issues" up to you losers to care what his name is. Either way I'm sure your stupid troll ass didn't even know who he was a week ago but being a racist retard from oootica you now have a new messiah to inspire you upstate lowlife to get your racism rants on.
Now who was the one who started this thread? And who's posted, and who's the one calling someone a retard? I call you out and your only answer is I must be a racist retard? What was racist in post?
You screwed up, admit you were wrong don't throw a fit and call me a retard. And if you don't follow these "pressing issues", why did you bring it up? You lose again cretin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 8 min Trucker 26
Auto Dimensions whiney bitch 13 min moma sam 11
Trump needs to be impeached 18 min Tyra 130
Utica College Trash Pumps 32 min MORE MUDSHARKS 3
News Utica Area Pizzeria Closes Its Doors After 5 Ye... 34 min MORE MUDSHARKS 30
Saranac Beverages Targets White Privaledge Unde... 38 min MORE MUDSHARKS 4
Stay Away from these Contractors 49 min CONFEDERATE 1 20
Keeler does it again! 3 hr Trump 47
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 4 hr Anyway 16
Shankman 5 hr yes 8

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages