Fireman fred

Durhamville, NY

#49 Dec 11, 2012
She got caught cheating...big goon husband made her cry rape...thats the story
pete

Boston, MA

#50 Dec 11, 2012
Woman firefighter no go, firemen like to use their hoses,how many did she practice on.
badge bunny

Little Falls, NY

#51 Dec 11, 2012
pete wrote:
Woman firefighter no go, firemen like to use their hoses,how many did she practice on.
Oh yes they do!! And they do With everyone, they really don't care of color, size age mentality. They just like to F"ck Any time any place Usually at the houses Where they have no commitment They disperse them after the deed. Remember the two that were caught years ago on Oneida street? With a hooker in the shower? They are all pigs . And brass covers because they are just alike. It's a brotherhood Who stick to gather I'm certain Julie is also a pig To be in that environment
good bye

New Hartford, NY

#52 Dec 11, 2012
How many firefighters are hiding now?
reality

United States

#53 Dec 11, 2012
The reality of this whole thing is that according to the OD, she passed a polygraph test. Those are pretty hard to pass if your lying. What about the phone call? There must be some evidence to support this claim. I'm not saying everyone involved is innocent, but there seems to be some truth to the story about what actually happened. Lets see how to court case plays out!
come on

Utica, NY

#54 Dec 11, 2012
whats wrong with the chick? did all of the other guys turn him down?
Just Wondering

Utica, NY

#56 Dec 12, 2012
Isn't it entrapement when you tape a phone conversation without someone's knowledge??? Did'nt this happen in 2010?? Why is it still going on? Let's waste some more city taxpayer money!!!
Duh

Utica, NY

#57 Dec 12, 2012
reality wrote:
The reality of this whole thing is that according to the OD, she passed a polygraph test. Those are pretty hard to pass if your lying. What about the phone call? There must be some evidence to support this claim. I'm not saying everyone involved is innocent, but there seems to be some truth to the story about what actually happened. Lets see how to court case plays out!
She had an
AFFAIR with him!!!! Of course she would pass it!! He hubby got wind and she cried wolf!! She
Would pass
stoonoda

Utica, NY

#58 Dec 12, 2012
Was she screwing around with more than him
fish

Utica, NY

#59 Dec 12, 2012
I must of had her
Sam

Woonsocket, RI

#60 Dec 12, 2012
Jess had the affair with him not Julie
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#61 Dec 13, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Isn't it entrapement when you tape a phone conversation without someone's knowledge??? Did'nt this happen in 2010?? Why is it still going on? Let's waste some more city taxpayer money!!!
It's not entrapment as long as one person (the recorder) knows the converstation is being taped.
UPD - Utica PRIMATE Dept

Manchester, TN

#62 Dec 13, 2012
Only in utica baby!
Alex

Manchester, TN

#63 Dec 13, 2012
fish wrote:
I must of had her
Doubt it!
Wasnt ed hanna

Manchester, TN

#64 Dec 13, 2012
I thought hanna was the one who did all the sex scandal stuff at the UFD?
Wrong wiretap law dumbass

Manchester, TN

#65 Dec 13, 2012
Wrong dumbass that only holds true for IN PERSON conversations utican imbecile. Recording a phone conversation is MOST CERTAINLY a crime unless ALL parties know and consent to the recording. Wow you people just talk to hear the air shoot out of your flapping faces it seems. N.Y. Penal Law 250.00, 250.05.
Ootica Goombah Paisano wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not entrapment as long as one person (the recorder) knows the converstation is being taped.
Get it Right

Schenectady, NY

#66 Dec 13, 2012
All parties don't have to consent to tape a phone call only one party does - Section 205.00 NYS Penal Law "Wiretapping means the intentional overhearing or recording of a telephonic or telegraphic communication by a person by a person other than a sender or receiver thereof, without the consent of either the sender or the receiver, by means of any instrument, device or equipment..... " so in in fact either the sender or receiver may legally tape the call or someone the sender or receiver has given permission to may legally tape the call tape the call.
Again "Wrong wiretap law dumbass" is totally wrong in what he or she stated, but again by bullying and calling people names they think they know what they are talking about when in fact they are the one who is DEAD WRONG. Try to improve on your reading comprehension and then when you read these things you will have a better understanding instead of making a fool of yourself...
Mary

New Hartford, NY

#67 Dec 13, 2012
Get it Right wrote:
All parties don't have to consent to tape a phone call only one party does - Section 205.00 NYS Penal Law "Wiretapping means the intentional overhearing or recording of a telephonic or telegraphic communication by a person by a person other than a sender or receiver thereof, without the consent of either the sender or the receiver, by means of any instrument, device or equipment..... " so in in fact either the sender or receiver may legally tape the call or someone the sender or receiver has given permission to may legally tape the call tape the call.
Again "Wrong wiretap law dumbass" is totally wrong in what he or she stated, but again by bullying and calling people names they think they know what they are talking about when in fact they are the one who is DEAD WRONG. Try to improve on your reading comprehension and then when you read these things you will have a better understanding instead of making a fool of yourself...
What kills me is that the OD stated they don't reveal names of sexual assault victims. Knapp hasn't been charged or convicted of this yet they are smearing his name all over the paper. He is the victim here of a domestic dispute over an affair that a certain woman wants to get out of by crying rape. This is crazy!
reco

Utica, NY

#68 Dec 13, 2012
If Knapp was raped by her would they print her name and not his.I doubt Donovan at the OD would print any in that case. She hates men I suspect.
Compassion

Woburn, MA

#69 Dec 13, 2012
Mary have you read the article? Think about this, a female firefighter is asleep while on duty at her station doing her job protecting us. This guy Knapp who is in an ambulance from another station goes over and lets himself in and exposes himself to her and forcibly attempts to rape her. Now as I see it, her mistake was not reporting it right away, but as a rape advocacy counselor, I have seen this many times. She works in a mostly all male environment, she probably knew her attacker, so if she was to report it, she probably felt she would bring shame and embarrassment on her and the department, and who would believe her, not to mention the fact that she would alienate her coworkers and lose whatever acceptance she had gained as one of the lone female firefighters. Again, referring to the article, her lawyer indicated she did not want to push charges with the DA's office. Also according to the article, she tape recorded Knapp where he made admissions to the sexual assault. This woman also took and passed a lie detector test. What happens when she does report it to the city, they deviate from normal procedure in investigating the assault and have the same city corporation counsel do a "sham" investigation for both the disciplinary against Knapp and her claim of a disabling psychological condition as a result of the assault. Lets not forget if your a competent lawyer you don't end up working for the City of Utica corporation counsels office. It sounds to me after reading this article that this girl was not only victimized by Knapp but also by the City's Corporation Counsel and now by the fire department who have not kept this sick individual away from her. These are exactly the reasons why women don't report sexual assaults; because when they do they get trashed and blamed for the attack, when in this case this woman was doing nothing but sleeping at her station waiting to respond to the next call for service. As far as the OD putting Knapp's name in the paper, he should have stayed in his ambulance and away from this women, nobody told him to go do this, and if he didn't, where is his polygraph test? Lets just take a minute and put yourself in this woman's place, how would you feel - lets show some compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riggies RASH keeps him up all night Lol!! 4 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
Why Arent Uticans Up 5 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
Riggies topix renamed to THE LUNEY BIN LMFBO 5 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
WE WIN riggies brain is fried and burnt out Lol!! 6 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
WE DID IT we made riggie flip his wig LMAO 6 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED we drove riggie MAD Lol!! 6 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
Flavor of Love 7 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 20 min MikeStarr 49
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 21 min lipwarrior trans 63
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 23 min lipwarrior trans 65
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST

NBC Sports11:10AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots