mohawk valley swimsuite calendar

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaaha

Camillus, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Has anyone seen this on face book? It is so funny to see these girls who think they are models just because you will gogo dance or walk around car shows in a thong. Your a sluttttt. What is it with the girls in this area that think they are models Your only getting pictures taken of yourself because your naked. AKA MALA ya nasty chunk
Fat Tony Salerno

Brockport, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2010
hahaaha wrote:
Has anyone seen this on face book? It is so funny to see these girls who think they are models just because you will gogo dance or walk around car shows in a thong. Your a sluttttt. What is it with the girls in this area that think they are models Your only getting pictures taken of yourself because your naked. AKA MALA ya nasty chunk
1) It's for a good cause (Breast Cancer).

2) They look pretty good to me.

3) Where's Trixie???
Casual

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Really. You're pretty quick to criticize. They are doing it as a way to fund raise for breast cancer. That pretty much makes you a dick. Although, I don't think it was being questioned.
ahaha

Herkimer, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Omg give me a break.. All of these girls would've stripped even if it wasn't for a good cause.
Hahahaah

Middleville, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
may be a dude that can't get squat but is more likely a fat, pimply twenty something with her face buried in a half gallon of WalMart's finest Rocky Road!
square Bob sponge pants

Bradford, VT

#7 Jan 5, 2011
I know for a fact 1 of those girls is studying to be a pharmicist and has never or would never do anything to degrade herself. If this Calender was not for a great cause she wouldn't of posed. Her pics are gorgeous and so is she. Way to go all of the girls and good luck raising money for a great cause.
square Bob sponge pants

Bradford, VT

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Let's be positive for a change!
Dark Knight

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 5, 2011
I've seen this calendar, it is not high quality at all. I blame it mostly on the Photographer, if you're shooting a swimsuit calendar you should know what you're doing what this guy clearly didn't. It's a shame we have some talented artists here with the lens, and they gave the gig to a no talent perverted hack.
badguy

Camillus, NY

#10 Jan 19, 2011
the calendar was poorly done, the photographers pictures and the "models" poses were horrible. all of those girls are wannabe models.
this may have been a "fund raiser" and i use that term loosely but this should have been done completely different. instead of appealing to one small demographic of horny men, the idea makers should have appealed to a more broader demographic to actually raise funds for cancer.

a big thumbs done to mohawk valley, the "photographers" and wannabe models.

:(
badguy

Camillus, NY

#11 Jan 19, 2011
a big "thumbs down"

*correction
Ignorant

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 19, 2011
u don't put a skinny-fat chick in a round circle for a picture...it just doesn't work..sorry :(
Model

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 20, 2011
One of the photographers was Matt Murphy from Rome, and he isn't anything special
Appreciative

New Hartford, NY

#14 Jan 20, 2011
I think there were several photographers, some from outside the area, who participated. I don't think it was one guy.

I really don't think the calendar's all that bad, though it would have been nice to see all the models and photographers credited for their participation and donation of their time. Of course then ever stalker would be after them, so then again it's probably good they didn't.

It's for a good cause, too. Can't knock that.
whocare

Oneida, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2011
seriously i dnt care if a child took the pic and the models were fat or skinny girls in bikinis it was for a great cause and if people didnt think of things like this for fundraising then my grandmother may have not had the extra year she did. Get over it the girls who model around her do it for themselfs not neone else. ive seen many models and no matter your size ne1 can model its a talent n yes sum girls abuse it to a point but the body is a tool and modeling is what make these girls happy n the calander is a good cause so SHUT UP.
lung_dirt_nap

Homer, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2011
All this hype over ta-ta cancer when the real killer is LUNG CANCER! Lung cancer kills more women than any other type of cancer, including ovary, uterine, and colerectal cancer.

Where's the benefit for THIS killer? Lung cancer is hard to diagnose, even harder to treat, and has poor long-term prognosis.

Save the ta-tas? Pul-eeze. You can just lop them off. Try doing *THAT* with a lung!

BTW, it's not just female smokers who get lung cancer, either.
holy_cow

Homer, NY

#17 Apr 3, 2011
I didn't believe lung-dirt-nap at first, but is it true!

Lung Cancer: Deadlier to Women Than Breast, Ovarian and Cervical Combined

Lung cancer is now the cancer that women are most likely to die from.

Women who have never smoked appear to be at two to three times greater risk for developing lung cancer than men who have never smoked.

Women tend to develop lung cancer at younger ages than men, and the disease is striking more younger women who have never smoked.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/05/16/lung-...
Joe Camel

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 4, 2011
Should take pictures of them all smoking cigarettes, you know they all smoke anyways.
sooo utica

Cortland, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2011
If any money is actually raised, it should be spent on gym memberships, and food for the girls (food with actual nutritional value) These BONE-RACKS with cellulite and NO muscle tone, do not pass as attractive.....unless you've never set foot outside "the Mohawk Valley".
Over it

Clinton, NY

#20 Apr 25, 2011
Honestly, the calendar could have been better quality and some of the girls didn't belong in there. What it comes down to is it was for a good cause.
inappropriate

United States

#21 Apr 25, 2011
This calendar was for a good cause? Do you brainless twits comprehend that a majority of.women who are dx with breast cancer have their breast removed? This is not only physically draining but emotionally and mentally as well. You supporters think that breast cancer survivors feel good about themself after viewing a calendar with girls in bathing suits? Survivors cover.their bodies to hide the scars...and also maybe to hide any damage from radiation..a calendar that supports breast cancer should have just regularly dressed women which sends out a message that dressing appropriately is still sect...these women sacraficed their bodies to help get rid or the cancer and.this tasteless calendar makes a mockery of.breast cancer....breasts kill thousands of women everyday and these girls are in this.calendar flaunting themselves ...no.class...sno consideration

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 14 min Antny 11
New Downtown Hospital 15 min Spletch 1
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 23 min resident 7
Proctor graduation 1 hr I want to know 9
NANO Exit in the horizon 1 hr SOI 1
black boitch way too healthy parking in handica... 1 hr Steeerike 5
scooby 4 hr countrfied 6
rob esche getting divorced 8 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 9 hr Delusional DownsF... 65
More from around the web