#1 May 21, 2014
Mine was someone dying in front of my eyes. Mind blowing
The way it is

Utica, NY

#2 May 21, 2014
Blondie wrote:
Mine was someone dying in front of my eyes. Mind blowing
BTW: it's worst, not worse.

The demise of our nation through the erosion of civil liberties and freedoms combined with greed and waste at levels never before conceived is the worst thing I've seen.

You can see it too; just look out any window, read any source of so-called "news", listen to the empty promises of elected officials.
The way it is

Utica, NY

#3 May 23, 2014
New #1 worst thing I've seen.

Yesterday, President Obama landed in Rome on this journey to Cooperstown. He was greeted by 2 of the most incompetent politicians of our area, Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente and Rome Mayor Joe Fusco.

Now, I'm not a professional lip reader but it sure looked like Anthony Picente asked the President for a few tips on how to squeeze more money from a stone (meaning the citizens of Oneida County). Just sayin'...
Ex Utican

Utica, NY

#4 May 23, 2014
My ex wife
ohyeah

New Hartford, NY

#5 May 23, 2014
The way it is wrote:
New #1 worst thing I've seen.
Yesterday, President Obama landed in Rome on this journey to Cooperstown. He was greeted by 2 of the most incompetent politicians of our area, Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente and Rome Mayor Joe Fusco.
Now, I'm not a professional lip reader but it sure looked like Anthony Picente asked the President for a few tips on how to squeeze more money from a stone (meaning the citizens of Oneida County). Just sayin'...
I thought the same thing when I saw that picture of sleazy Picente next to Obama. Now I'm no fan of Obama but it seemed that Pissente's presence defiled and degraded this nation's president to the bone. Sent shivers up my back. Pisshead didn't belong there.
Mitchey

Rochester, NY

#6 May 23, 2014
Driving through Utica, avoiding the raw sewage that runs in the streets.
Here

Bronx, NY

#7 May 23, 2014
Saw a woman die trapped in a car fire caused by an off duty drunk cop who did no time for it. We tried to get at her a tow truck guy threw us a tire star to break the back windows but it was so hot we were burned it was insane, her husband and daughter made it out only to watch her die.

In Afghanistan we had to do recovery on a M1 that was hit with an APFS sabot round from friendly fire. The crew was like bags of gush they looked buckshot from all the spalling and bits spraying around. We had to recover the remains and at least make sure the families had them to bury.
Blondie

Bronx, NY

#8 May 23, 2014
Here wrote:
Saw a woman die trapped in a car fire caused by an off duty drunk cop who did no time for it. We tried to get at her a tow truck guy threw us a tire star to break the back windows but it was so hot we were burned it was insane, her husband and daughter made it out only to watch her die.

In Afghanistan we had to do recovery on a M1 that was hit with an APFS sabot round from friendly fire. The crew was like bags of gush they looked buckshot from all the spalling and bits spraying around. We had to recover the remains and at least make sure the families had them to bury.
How sad
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 24, 2014
When I was high on crack I saw four midgets involved in a sex act with Santa clause. I was at the uptown theater watching Bad Santa.
Valley Hoe

Wildomar, CA

#10 May 25, 2014
Sleasy phony social workers. Arrogant dirt bags with a license who think they are somehow better than the rest of the world. But are living lives sometimes worse than the people they have control of. Hypocrites!!!
Yeah

Utica, NY

#11 May 25, 2014
Valley Hoe wrote:
Sleasy phony social workers. Arrogant dirt bags with a license who think they are somehow better than the rest of the world. But are living lives sometimes worse than the people they have control of. Hypocrites!!!
Get a job
Mine Was

Rome, NY

#12 May 25, 2014
Watching my Mother Die.
Revrider

Utica, NY

#13 May 26, 2014
Why would you start a post to ask that question?Watching some loved one die is the worst,hope you never have to see it.
Grenadier

Worcester, MA

#14 May 26, 2014
The first man I saw get cut in half by a squad auto weapon.
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#15 May 26, 2014
I once saw the backside hole of a man behind union station. It looked like an everything bagel with cream cheese.
Ditto

Herkimer, NY

#16 May 26, 2014
Valley Hoe wrote:
Oh, I see you've met some of the staff at the House of Good Shepherd. LOL
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#17 May 26, 2014
I once pooped a rubber.
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#18 May 27, 2014
Bobby Oliveira wrote:
I once saw the backside hole of a man behind union station. It looked like an everything bagel with cream cheese.
The plus side is it smelled like an onion bagel.
JDH Bomber

Schenectady, NY

#19 May 27, 2014
Seeing Terry murad doing yard work wearing a mumu.....I threw up in my mouth a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 34 min Unreal 5
Water is on the rise 37 min Unreal 1
Facilities and doctors and human rights as pati... 39 min Unreal 1
Time Warner Cable/Digital Transmission (Jan '10) 54 min NotTrue 12
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 2 hr okk 26
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr Stella Hester 4
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 3 hr Media Gal 218
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE