Proctor baseball beats Oneida who beat #1 NH

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Surprise

Cooperstown, NY

#1 May 8, 2014
Is proctor coming along?
yep

Utica, NY

#2 May 8, 2014
Of course they are coming, they are well coached
Cmon

Schenectady, NY

#3 May 8, 2014
NH is decimated with key injuries.
Kidding

United States

#4 May 8, 2014
Surprise wrote:
Is proctor coming along?
Oneida????? New Hartford???? Come on man, Proctor is beats Oneida, I repeat, Proctor beats Oneida and this excites you dummy.....they should not even be in the League....
Jokers

New Hartford, NY

#5 May 8, 2014
yep wrote:
Of course they are coming, they are well coached
Just ask them they will tell you they invented the game. lol
Mick

Utica, NY

#6 May 8, 2014
Cmon wrote:
NH is decimated with key injuries.
Only 1. They won't go to sectionals undefeated, but frankly, that's a blessing. Imagine all that's at stake for the players if they did; all the pressure on their shoulders.
the source

New Hartford, NY

#7 May 9, 2014
Doesn't oneida have two D1 signees ?
NHlars

Utica, NY

#8 May 9, 2014
First of all Proctor should dominate schools like Oneida but there program has gotten very weak. Second it depends who is pitching, which dominates the games and Third NH lost there best 2 players, stud pitcher and catcher. The rest of there team is average at best.
Proctor player

Fayetteville, NY

#9 May 9, 2014
We'll we all had to pitch kids that normally don't get much work. Oneida didn't have there two top pitchers and prob would spank us if they did.
donny

New Hartford, NY

#10 May 9, 2014
How do you equate that statement...oneida would spank us if they pitched another kid...last I checked Oneida had all their hitters and they scored zero runs. Equate that to a spanking
wow

Springfield, MA

#11 May 9, 2014
The whole tvl is even w the exception of Notre Dame. ND stinks.
Everybody else can beat any team on any day.
I still can't figure out why people think proctor is supposed to just beat people? Oneida has a kid going to St. John's, nh will have 3 guys playing really good college baseball and proctor starts 5-6 freshman and sophomores every game.
Proctor is young but competitive.
Class has zero to do w hs baseball from AA-B.
Lol

Langhorne, PA

#12 May 9, 2014
Lol
Balance

Utica, NY

#13 May 9, 2014
wow wrote:
The whole tvl is even w the exception of Notre Dame. ND stinks.
Everybody else can beat any team on any day.
I still can't figure out why people think proctor is supposed to just beat people? Oneida has a kid going to St. John's, nh will have 3 guys playing really good college baseball and proctor starts 5-6 freshman and sophomores every game.
Proctor is young but competitive.
Class has zero to do w hs baseball from AA-B.
I mostly concur with the statements. I have witnessed each team play this year and there is balance. Outside of New Hartford's ace, anyone really can beat anyone else. I have also seen ND play. They don't stink they just don't have the depth to hold teams off. They have been involved in some close and competitive games against good teams. They are 3-4 players away from being close to competing.
The Rocket

Utica, NY

#14 May 9, 2014
Chanatry is 5-0. Very solid pitching for NH.
Balance wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly concur with the statements. I have witnessed each team play this year and there is balance. Outside of New Hartford's ace, anyone really can beat anyone else. I have also seen ND play. They don't stink they just don't have the depth to hold teams off. They have been involved in some close and competitive games against good teams. They are 3-4 players away from being close to competing.
What

United States

#15 May 9, 2014
What did the neanderthal ball retards "win"? A loading dock job like all the rest of the kids who wasted their time getting molested by the coaches?
Mick

Utica, NY

#16 May 9, 2014
NHlars wrote:
First of all Proctor should dominate schools like Oneida but there program has gotten very weak. Second it depends who is pitching, which dominates the games and Third NH lost there best 2 players, stud pitcher and catcher. The rest of there team is average at best.
Only one is done for the season for Nh. The other will be back in time.
mickey mantle

Utica, NY

#17 May 9, 2014
who is up next for proctor? they suck. go play liverpool cicero baldwinsville then talk crap. they couldnt beat half of the jv teams in this area. you people make me laugh.
bum

Utica, NY

#18 May 9, 2014
Big whoop!
Smoked

Camden, NY

#19 May 18, 2014
NH got smoked by Camden. 13-3. Sorry but 2 kids don't make a team besides those 2 injured players overrated at best!
spartan

New Hartford, NY

#20 May 18, 2014
Yes those two kids at NH made the team. Kesterson pitch the game is a shutout and Anderson and Kesterson hitting nH scores runs....now stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Brings Ebola To The U.S. For Political Gain 3 hr Really 2
Utica Thigh Gaps 3 hr Gaggy 2
Banna on Kiss FM 3 hr Utican 10
OD Editor Leaving (Jan '14) 3 hr Shill Reporting 46
Famous Utican False Myths 3 hr Willy Nilly 22
Uticans Say This A lot 3 hr Us in Clifton Park 18
Annie Grove from Bagel Grove left her family 4 hr Observer 6
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 5 hr And then 49
yanadasis closes club house 7 hr Dennis 33
Lou LaPolla Rest In Peace 8 hr Loopy Roefero 10
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 9 hr Nothing but the t... 26
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 11 hr Anonymous 69
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••