Next Last
Trenton Guy

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
What are they?
Adult

Herkimer, NY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
If you know something and don't report it you are complicit and will regret it someday. If you are simply perpetuating a myth then you are just pathetic.
larry

Herkimer, NY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Whats goin on here?
Lee Town Park

Somerville, MA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
I know and so does everyone in Rome
Romanette

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Everyone knows his preferences. I dont think its a secret.
Do Tell

Massena, NY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Is he a bone smoker??
Wondering

AOL

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Is this true about Griffo?
larry

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
If you know of facts, report them. If there is nothing, refrain from confusing the topic.
Citizen

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Only got married to make it look good. When he was mayor, he took his "dates" out of town.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2012
I've heard he is gay but what is this allegation of something going on in a parking garage? Explain.
Paul

AOL

#11 Nov 15, 2012
I heard a lot of stories about Griffo.What do we know about his assistant Brian?
ref

Marcy, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Oh would you guys cut the Sh t. Sen Griffo is not anything but a hetero husband with the best of intentions. You trying to state this crap without any proof or basis is just downright slander not to mention just plain old mean. I liken the responders here to the fiance at the end of the movie "The Hangover". Just bad people, to the core.

Find something else to do would ya
freebie the bean

Penn Yan, NY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Only got married to make it look good. When he was mayor, he took his "dates" out of town.
His marriage is just window dressing...his GOP colleagues thought he was too well-placed in the system to not have a wife by his side. Don't know about his "out-of-town dates", but he covers his tracks exceedingly well. No matter what people think of him, besides being a professional career politician, he is very shrewd and clever when it comes to getting elected and reelected. I would love to see him resign his position for some transgression because he has never worked a day in his life. He is a politcal opportunist who never stays in any political job...always bouncing around. He held 3 different political jobs in 5 years.
WkTv

Sherburne, NY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Well not for nothing but he bettered himself with every political job he's had!! thats a dumb statement freebe!
freebie the bean

Penn Yan, NY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
WkTv wrote:
Well not for nothing but he bettered himself with every political job he's had!! thats a dumb statement freebe!
I remember exactly how he whined and begged for the county exec. job when Eannace retired. Thats when Boehlert interceded and said "there are many pretenders to the throne". Not even a year in that job he ran for senate, knowing if he lost he would still be county exec. everything is just a stepping stone for him. You must be one of his cornholers.
Jerry Sandusky

Framingham, MA

#17 Nov 15, 2012
He is DEFINITELY GAY.
HE IS NOT FOOLING ANYONE BUT FOOLS!
He is other things too as you will probably find out and it ain't pretty
Brian

AOL

#18 Nov 16, 2012
I heard these rumors about him for years.Does he have children?
WkTv

Sherburne, NY

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Brian wrote:
I heard these rumors about him for years.Does he have children?
NO!
covering him up

New Hartford, NY

#21 Nov 16, 2012
ask people that attend church with him. they will whisper about his fiasco's behind his back, but don't want to turn the good christian boy in.
Larry

Herkimer, NY

#22 Nov 16, 2012
All these remarks, but, nobody actually knows anything. Im beginning to think its all bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Nano/Buff Billion scandal gets smakcked d... 7 min Ouch 1
jr legion 7 min Happy 8
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 38 min barracknig 6
Electric Pulses coming from building next to no... 54 min He Has BS 3
Narcan, Narcan, Narcan 56 min ufd 4
big girls in skinny jeans and yoga pants 58 min Why 11
Dead Beat Dad Jack Kunkel Supports Community 1 hr Alex 1
Michele Gulla ? 3 hr Bad news 20
Creek side New Hartford, breakfast, lunch, or h... 8 hr Think agan 8
Kristin Copeland 15 hr Darwin 24