leave your pajamas at home

leave your pajamas at home

Posted in the Utica Forum

typical blacks

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 3, 2013
seeing fat people out shopping with their fleece pajama pants on is disguisting especially when they have food stains on them.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
That's not food.
Wacko

Hadley, MA

#3 Mar 3, 2013
typical blacks wrote:
seeing fat people out shopping with their fleece pajama pants on is disguisting especially when they have food stains on them.
It's a lot more than just black people doing it. I think it's just lazy people that popped out of bed. C'mon people, you look like lowlifes.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Half the azzholes at Walmart wear pjs

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#6 Mar 4, 2013
the other day I saw a pj bottom wearer with a dirty tshirt AND believe it or not I pair of fuzzy slippers. She did not even have her foot all the way in the slipper.
Corn tooth

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
the other day I saw a pj bottom wearer with a dirty tshirt AND believe it or not I pair of fuzzy slippers. She did not even have her foot all the way in the slipper.
Lazy pig,If you can,t get dressed do you think they have the energy to wash there snappers?I think not.
Whifat

Watertown, NY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
No self respect
That's why the city is the way that it is. People don't take pride in their appearance, they don't take pride in their home, they don't take pride in their work.....
horrible

West Springfield, MA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
There is no dress code for welfare they only leave the house on the first. Go to walmart on the first and go on the 20th than you tell me

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 4, 2013
horrible wrote:
There is no dress code for welfare they only leave the house on the first. Go to walmart on the first and go on the 20th than you tell me
I made the mistake of going there Sunday.
Stinky Left Pinky

Springfield, MA

#11 Mar 4, 2013
You just have to go early in the AM. Coons and white trash cant get out of bed befote 9.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 5, 2013
funny thing is they carry a Coach handbag and drive awway in a less than 4 year old Infiniti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Jewet northeastern 10 min Frank 1
USC The Business College Closing 14 min Stars4 7
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 1 hr Dana salvo 43
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 1 hr Stars4 30
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 2 hr ozziee 69
ucsd 2 hr Stars4 8
Town of Paris Supervisor ? 3 hr we need change 3
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Aug 31 Diction 252
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Aug 29 All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages