Who remebers Phil Diperna

Who remebers Phil Diperna

Posted in the Utica Forum

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
Well I was a senior I beleive when he was a freshman. I think that year he beat up like six seniors lol. He was a good kid and dated one of my cousins for a while. A little on the wild side but a good kid. I also herd he breeds pit-bulls now don't no how true it is. He don't go out to the bars or anything so he must be doing ok.

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 19, 2010
He does live in Saquoit , married couple of kids he owns Titan kennels , he breeds award winning purebred pits website www.titankennels.com

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jan 19, 2010
I seen him fight 8 chinks in high school he beat the shit out of all of them. Three got sent to the hospital he was flying around like Bruce Lee. He had very fast hands and feet. Def the best fighter of our era. But like these guys say he was a good kid .

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
Wow I went on his site and holy shit them are pretty dogs. I have always been scared of them dogs but I do have to say they are very pretty.

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jan 26, 2010
I heard he has some of the best dogs in the country.

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 28, 2010
Wow I totaly forgot about this dude. Man he was on a mission back in the day. I think he had to get into a 100 fights in 87 alone. He hung out with a bunch of dudes just like him they had a pretty crazy crew.

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Jun 19, 2011
lol he's my uncle
great guy

Sutton, MA

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Love the dipernas.. and the dogs are gorgeous!
Below me

Clinton, MA

#14 Jan 13, 2012
Scumbag hooked on painkillers raised a thief whos in jail all the time good thing he could fight tho that helped him out alot retards

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 15, 2012
great guy wrote:
Love the dipernas.. and the dogs are gorgeous!
agree that there a great family him and his sister jordan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comets, Darren Archibald Part Ways - Utica Anno... 45 min comets 2
pacenti is part of problem 2 hr WhataBudgetSurplu... 5
New meat market downtown utica 3 hr Strut is gone 2
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? (Mar '15) 8 hr fly on the wall 75
Carly Fiorini quote 10 hr Cliffys Pal 39
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 19 hr Gaggy 14
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 20 hr Honest Babe 5,980
Ocean blue Restaurant 20 hr Trump 2016 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages