Utica Lies and Riggies needs Topix In...

Utica Lies and Riggies needs Topix Intervention!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Enough already

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2014
I don't know about the rest of the people who come here to check out anything interesting, so for now I speak for myself. It seems that almost every time I open this site there are countless postings containing the same old garbage from this obviously sick individual. And the ones where his name does not appear initially, sure enough when you open it, there he is posting the same garbage whether related to the topic or not. Unfortunately he has ruined what could have been an interesting site. He, along with "others", seem find bravery behind a keyboard to spew out hatred, sick obsessions, and/or insults and offer nothing beneficial to anyone coming here.
Robbie

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2014
Couldn't agree more!
Enough already

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 28, 2014
Enough already wrote:
I don't know about the rest of the people who come here to check out anything interesting, so for now I speak for myself. It seems that almost every time I open this site there are countless postings containing the same old garbage from this obviously sick individual. And the ones where his name does not appear initially, sure enough when you open it, there he is posting the same garbage whether related to the topic or not. Unfortunately he has ruined what could have been an interesting site. He, along with "others", seem find bravery behind a keyboard to spew out hatred, sick obsessions, and/or insults and offer nothing beneficial to anyone coming here.
I had forgot to mention. Just to prove how obsessive this person is these are other "names" that clearly give him away:
Robert T. Oliveira Cracky
Robert T. Oliveira Liar
Robert T. Oliveira Fraud
Robert T. Oliveira Fibs
Robert T. Oliveira ( the real guy has a profile that contains what appears to be a birthdate with his name)
TomLindsaysBrokenFather (any any others that contain this dead cop's name)
Robert T Oliveira Exposed

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2014
Enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgot to mention. Just to prove how obsessive this person is these are other "names" that clearly give him away:
Robert T. Oliveira Cracky
Robert T. Oliveira Liar
Robert T. Oliveira Fraud
Robert T. Oliveira Fibs
Robert T. Oliveira ( the real guy has a profile that contains what appears to be a birthdate with his name)
TomLindsaysBrokenFather (any any others that contain this dead cop's name)
You would be incorrect bobby.
Robert T Oliveira Exposed

Wilmington, DE

#6 Jun 28, 2014
Yes it is me and I am a sick freak, my doctor said I will soon attack boys if I don't get Bobby to love me like what I didn't get from my doggie.
Enough already

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 28, 2014
Robert T Oliveira Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, we can now add: Robert T. Oliveira Exposed... Hmmm, wonder just how many more will be added. I for one am done with the Riggies quest. But please people feel free to comment. Maybe when he realizes how pathetic and tiresome he has become he will go away, although I doubt it because Topix is his life apparently.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Jun 28, 2014
Robert T Oliveira Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Utica Lies and Riggies

Wilmington, DE

#9 Jun 28, 2014
Did you all notice how when someone posted with my Robert T Oliveira Crack Name, I had to switch to my account on topix.

Why am I such a failure in life like my daddy.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 28, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
Did you all notice how when someone posted with my Robert T Oliveira Crack Name, I had to switch to my account on topix.
Why am I such a failure in life like my daddy.
Did you notice how you have to imitate my screen name because you are so inventive and original? It's why you're stuck in the cess pool you live.
Utica Lies and Riggies

Wilmington, DE

#11 Jun 28, 2014
I have everyone fooled.

When I start posting as riggie I stop as Robert, but you all don't get it I am so smart.

I talk to myself all day going in an out of my welfare topix account.

My IQ is 5.

I will get Bobbys money an love watch an learn

I will GET LOVE

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jun 28, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
I have everyone fooled.
When I start posting as riggie I stop as Robert, but you all don't get it I am so smart.
I talk to myself all day going in an out of my welfare topix account.
My IQ is 5.
I will get Bobbys money an love watch an learn
I will GET LOVE
Hey trashy. How does it feel that I get paid to mess with you all afternoon while you sit in the cess pool you live in on a Saturday afternoon? Lol!
Utica Lies and Riggies

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Jun 28, 2014
Bobby will you be my wife like a real man,
Dave Smith

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Jun 28, 2014
His name is Dave Smith. He is originally from New Hartford. He will deny this but that is who he is. He needs some help but apparently the rest of his family has abandoned him. Just ignore him.
need a friend

Evanston, IL

#15 Jun 28, 2014
Forum addiction is a real problem with certain people. Just as serious as any drug addict this guy is off his rocking chair for real.
nick

Utica, NY

#23 Jun 28, 2014
Enough already wrote:
he wants to ruin it. He is a set up man who once was beaten up on topix and he figures if he ruins it he wont be brought into the light again if topix fails due his boring it to non existance.He definately is a politician who failed in life
mike

Utica, NY

#24 Jun 28, 2014
Get a life take a bow wrote:
Whatever you say Bobby. Truth hurt? The prediction and indicators say the #1 WORST status was till 2020 dummy and it stands. See? you can't even follow the basics.
You're just like all the rest of them I regularly remind their predictions never came true.
So what spot are you all "aiming for" then Bobby?#3? LOL!
How much do you think myself and my friends are going to knock out of all of you in the meantime? We write EVERYBODY who shows interest in that shythole scorched earth mfkkers! We're young, motivated affluent and NO we never forgot what the Uterine Knowitalls did. Lied, stole, cheated.
Now they're all getting it pounded STRAIGHT UP THEIR FAT ASSES for life you'd better get out of there Bobby you're wasting your time. I'll remind you of this after the parasites eat you alive.
ok larry
Enough already

Utica, NY

#31 Jun 29, 2014
Yet you still rant wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry! Not everyone can handle the truth about themselves and their region. If you can't handle it then why are you reading? I mean besides wanting to be the one handing down the put downs which you seem to have no shortage of?
You people are just a community of losers and hypocrites. Fact. When it became too much for you to lie and deny now this!
Waah waaah waaah!
Fact people who act normal seldom if ever turn up on Topix Utica. Enjoy your "Lowest lowlife till 2020" status! THIS is exactly the problem with your phony wannabees. Boo hoo someone's talking about YOU! YOU earned the rep Utica stop your bullshit crying and whining you all always had "all the answers" only now the WHOLE US sees you as the uneducated povertyhole you strove to be!
Take that bow Utica! Your pisspoor educations and sadsack reliance on "sports fame" put yoo losers where you BELONG this time Sally!
Well then I will use your own words, as perfect as they are so totally suited to you. Let's go..
"Fact people who act normal seldom if ever turn up on Topix Utica"
Now let's do the breakdown, "people who ACT NORMAL, SELDOM if ever turn up"... Well then that really puts you off the charts for normality since you certainly are not seldom on here but instead continuous and hourly thus the lack of ability to appear normal. Thanks for putting this in the proper perspective Riggies, glad to are finally noticing your bizarre behavior. As for being on here, I was following a post about a work place that fortunately has yet to be tainted by you. As for Utica, you seem to be the only one obsessed with this place, most people don't give a crap about an area they don't live in. Sorry you were not able to make anything out of yourself living here and now want to blame a city for your shortcomings. Some of us are doing very well here, you know why??? Because we have a life and focus on what we can do for ourselves. Politics didn't make me or break me, Utica didn't make me or break me, the police dept didn't make me or break me, etc...I focused on myself and what I needed to do for myself and am quite satisfied. You should try it.
Dave Smith

Whitesboro, NY

#32 Jun 29, 2014
Enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I will use your own words, as perfect as they are so totally suited to you. Let's go..
"Fact people who act normal seldom if ever turn up on Topix Utica"
Now let's do the breakdown, "people who ACT NORMAL, SELDOM if ever turn up"... Well then that really puts you off the charts for normality since you certainly are not seldom on here but instead continuous and hourly thus the lack of ability to appear normal. Thanks for putting this in the proper perspective Riggies, glad to are finally noticing your bizarre behavior. As for being on here, I was following a post about a work place that fortunately has yet to be tainted by you. As for Utica, you seem to be the only one obsessed with this place, most people don't give a crap about an area they don't live in. Sorry you were not able to make anything out of yourself living here and now want to blame a city for your shortcomings. Some of us are doing very well here, you know why??? Because we have a life and focus on what we can do for ourselves. Politics didn't make me or break me, Utica didn't make me or break me, the police dept didn't make me or break me, etc...I focused on myself and what I needed to do for myself and am quite satisfied. You should try it.
Very true! It is sad that we are actually arguing with Riggies., Dave Smith. He is mentally unstable and we should just ignore him.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#33 Jun 29, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Hey rant,
When we beat the number, which we will,at will your excuse be then??
Pay your bills you lying addict.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#35 Jun 29, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Riggies,
You have yet to demonstrate I owe anything.
You continually post the same link you obviously can't understand.
Therefore, instead of worrying about me, why don't you work on your reading comprehension skills??
As an addict, I'm still 10 times the man you are because I can do something you can't - stand behind my own name.
I guess no customers on the lot means you do not have to re-park any cars today.
Oh really druggy? You don't owe anything? How can you so blatantly keep lying? How can every outside source be wrong but you?

You claim to be a successful timeshare salesman yet you live in an apartment on mary street in utica without a car. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble in New HArtford 9 min Evictedvagatucci 3
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 20 min What happened 108
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 45 min justice 914
view from mommies basement 46 min Moochers delight 12
Kaitlyn Conley Declared Innocent 49 min jim 7
Elaine Bonanza 49 min Shut up 35
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 57 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,139
My Drive Through Utica 2 hr Oootika 33
Twin Ponds shoot em up 2 hr Carl_Jr 50
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 2 hr You are above this 78