First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Phyliss

Herkimer, NY

#22 Apr 10, 2013
You know son, You would think you would have learned . I'm not there to help bail you out anymore. Your father is busy running around with different women.( he didn't even give it enough time before my body started rotting to go public with the womanizing)
Back to you. Haven't you learned anything?
wondering

Herkimer, NY

#23 Apr 10, 2013
little mouse wrote:
<quoted text>you are 100% right ans also for years he was charging different prices to different people for the same service.he based his prices on how much they made for a living.
SO TRUE
dipstick

New York, NY

#24 Apr 10, 2013
total scumbag just like mike maugeri pos thieves
Blondie

Ardsley, NY

#25 Apr 10, 2013
dipstick wrote:
total scumbag just like mike maugeri pos thieves
Oh my god You got that right!
Investment banker

Yorkville, NY

#26 Apr 11, 2013
Casey wrote:
It's official. John Latini and wife Lu are closing their doors. Months behind on rent and owe thousands to suppliers. Can't say I'm surprised or sorry. Nothing but an arrogant, ignorant, 2-timing, abusive big mouth. Maybe now he will have time to go for anger management. Been tossing his wife around for years. Way to go John.
i dont see them closing that gold mine anytime soon trust me. I handle Their Investments. so who
ever wrote all this nonsense should get aa life
john

Herkimer, NY

#27 Apr 11, 2013
Your work is fine but lower the prices
Johnny Petrone

New Britain, CT

#28 Apr 11, 2013
Before you close can I have my videos back?
Hey There

West Hartford, CT

#29 Apr 27, 2013
Phyliss wrote:
You know son, You would think you would have learned . I'm not there to help bail you out anymore. Your father is busy running around with different women.( he didn't even give it enough time before my body started rotting to go public with the womanizing)
The correct spelling is "Phyllis". Man, nothing ruins a good joke like a typo, hey?
Bad Blood

West Hartford, CT

#30 Apr 27, 2013
I'm here to let you know some truths about John and Lucille Latini. This info is not second or third hand; this is coming from someone who knows them both personally.

Bottom line? They aren't good people. John was a disrespectful bastard to his own Mother; do you think he's going to be polite to strangers who can't pay top dollar? They are rude to their customers, unprofessional in their daily work ethic (talking on cell phones loudly during work, letting their "buddies" eat in the back room with them, cursing like sailors), and frankly not that good to be charging those prices.

Why would John's own son beat the living hell out of him, breaking his nose? Besides the fact that both of them are delusional, wannabe big shot pieces of trash, of course.

John thinks he's Scarface with his circus clown goombas following him around. Big fish in a little pond. Just not good men. They disrespect women, break the law, and hurt people. Lucille is white trash royalty. A real pig. Stay away from this salon. Save your money. Save your dignity.

If it isn't closing, it should. We need a Starbucks.
Flash

Gouverneur, NY

#31 Apr 28, 2013
Phyliss wrote:
Hey Phyliss, he was doing that before you died and you let him get away with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Best Cab Company in Utica, NY (Mar '11) 2 min Joke 25
My wife POOPS on my chest at night (Feb '11) 12 min Wetzel 25
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 45 min Two choices 42
Creepy Clowns 46 min weird 1
How's UPD drunk John Abel doing? 48 min Hey Dave 7
Nano Uodate 50 min Zak 138
Cladia, Claudia, Claudia 51 min Think About This One 34
TRUMP looked so stupid. 1 hr Nope 55
Utica coffee what do you think of them 1 hr Gloria 21
Skyler Srivastava News, Firing 2 hr UticaTruth 2