Guy Fawkes Militia?

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Did anyone else see the Poster on the door of Nice and Easy in Westmoreland?
Moses

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
When Peter cut the ear off the Caananite Soldier of King Herod-aka-communist jew soldier of king Herod-Jesus or YAHWWEH put the ear back on and repaired it and said it is not yet time Peter. The only people Jesus or YAHWEH in the flesh got violent against were the filthy jew bankers lending money at interest in the temple. He took a rope and turned it into a whip and beat their asses. It is almost time Peter. The filthy bankers have done their thing and destroyed the country. They ruin people's lives charging high interest. They launder drug money for the cartels. They launder dirty political money to get puppets like obama elected who appoint moral degenerates like eric holder to attorney general to send ar-15's to mexico where 50,000 people have been murdered the past 3 years but they want to grab your rifles after i guy with 4 handguns goes into a school and kills people-or did he have companions? Or was it another part of fast and furious? Hey newspaper people-if you do not start reporting the crimes of this government, then you are equally guilty of treason and will taste the same justice as these other scum. It is almost time Peter. The people are almost ready. I am MOSES.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Moses wrote:
When Peter cut the ear off the Caananite Soldier of King Herod-aka-communist jew soldier of king Herod-Jesus or YAHWWEH put the ear back on and repaired it and said it is not yet time Peter. The only people Jesus or YAHWEH in the flesh got violent against were the filthy jew bankers lending money at interest in the temple. He took a rope and turned it into a whip and beat their asses. It is almost time Peter. The filthy bankers have done their thing and destroyed the country. They ruin people's lives charging high interest. They launder drug money for the cartels. They launder dirty political money to get puppets like obama elected who appoint moral degenerates like eric holder to attorney general to send ar-15's to mexico where 50,000 people have been murdered the past 3 years but they want to grab your rifles after i guy with 4 handguns goes into a school and kills people-or did he have companions? Or was it another part of fast and furious? Hey newspaper people-if you do not start reporting the crimes of this government, then you are equally guilty of treason and will taste the same justice as these other scum. It is almost time Peter. The people are almost ready. I am MOSES.
My Dear, Anti Semitic loon. Moses was a Jew.
Some of your points are well taken, the Banksters are responsible for the near devastation of the World's Economy.
Your inability to understand the real aim(albeit misguided)of the "fast and furious" is apparent by your blaming Eric Holder(likely because your are a racist)You render yourself irrational at best, and Insane most likely.
ron

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
You might want to find out who Guy Fawkes was before being associated with his name.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Jan 20, 2013
ron wrote:
You might want to find out who Guy Fawkes was before being associated with his name.
Tell that to the person who hung up the poster. It was a Picture of the Guy Fawkes Mask, with the caption, "you are the militia, don't lose your 2nd amendment rights"
And it had tear off strips with 2 local Phone #s on it.
ron

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Ah, didn't see who started the post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 20 min Duuuuh 53
kait hullenbek 43 min Utica boy 4
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 1 hr Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 1 hr watch out 1
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 2 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 2 hr twenty seven 7
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web