Breaking! Friendly's Sangertown Closi...

Breaking! Friendly's Sangertown Closing!...

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2013
The Truth Here! Well folks say goodbye to one of sangertown squares longest remaining tenents! All indications are that the mall is doing very bad economically speaking. Friendly's wont be the last,for sure. Rumors about Sears closing are out there as well. Folks leave before your job is next on the chopping block of horrors, called New York...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
Good Riddance

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I posted that right after Christmas. It is true. Sunday, Jan. 6 will be their last day!
nrafan

Clinton, NY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
JC Penney should close,looked like all they had after Christmas was people returning items, clothing is junk now.
Sangertown Destiny Rocks

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Friendly's Restaurant in Sangertown Square to close Sunday
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.(WKTV)- The last sit-down restaurant at Sangertown Square mall will be closing its doors next week.
Kiss My Azz

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
The last time I ate their the food and service was below par and the place had a greasy stickyness to the tables and the wall. Won't miss it.
Mall walker

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I always loved Friendly's milkshakes and it was a nicely air conditioned space to eat in, during the hot summer months. I don't know how badly they were doing, since I always saw people either eating inside or standing in line to order. Maybe the health nuts made the frozen smoothie stand more popular, located nearby in the aisle of the mall?
yes

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Sears and JCP won't be around much longer.

Economy is slowly dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Coffee Roasting Scandal 11 min Kevin 5
Clowns Clowns Clowns 18 min Hobo klown 17
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 21 min Condomnation 466
Diaper Need Awareness Week 23 min Joe 6
Do u lift Bro 42 min Question 1
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr More Words 6,159
Hillary The Hypocrite 2 hr Hoboken 6
Jilll reels is hott 8 hr Cazzzzzz 9
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 9 hr waytogoace 63
TRUMP looked so stupid. 12 hr Like Clinton Foun... 74