Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2013
Frankie

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Is he still the mayor? Has he moved? Is he still in this country? Why do I ask, because he does NOTHING at all. Dam, I forgot his sweeps, lol. He is filling his pockets with bribes. Does nothing for the city, only for himself. Looks old too but his stupidity is holding up strong. Friends of Palmieri. Please grease my pockets or else!
well

New York, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie wrote:
Is he still the mayor? Has he moved? Is he still in this country? Why do I ask, because he does NOTHING at all. Dam, I forgot his sweeps, lol. He is filling his pockets with bribes. Does nothing for the city, only for himself. Looks old too but his stupidity is holding up strong. Friends of Palmieri. Please grease my pockets or else!
What do you do for the area besides waste time on topix?
Katlin

West Hartford, CT

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie wrote:
Grease your pockets? Is Welfare not enough??
Stan

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Good point, lol. What a big disappointment he is. He is a fraud and crook. Then again, most Utica polititions are useless and dumb. But he is stealing from us all.
Yup

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Frankie wrote:
he is an absentee mayor, who has yet to do something about CWSI..nothing but promises that fall by the wayside..He will NEVER get our vote again!
Bill

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 24, 2013
I agree, he is the worst. Why? Because he has no smarts at all, I mean he is dumb.
predictable

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 24, 2013
What did you expect after Roefaro and his band of thieves endorsed him. There cut from the same cloth.
A Fan

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 24, 2013
predictable wrote:
What did you expect after Roefaro and his band of thieves endorsed him. There cut from the same cloth.
Umm, it's "they're". Thought you'd like to know...
dave

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 24, 2013
He did a sweep yesterday and a fire truck knocked down a light poll.Why would he do a sweep on streets that are under construction and you can't drive down.He has 50 city workers walking around with him and doing nothing.
hockey fan

New York, NY

#10 Oct 24, 2013
He also was at the hockey game last night.
he what

Utica, NY

#11 Oct 24, 2013
dave wrote:
He did a sweep yesterday and a fire truck knocked down a light poll.Why would he do a sweep on streets that are under construction and you can't drive down.He has 50 city workers walking around with him and doing nothing.
He did a sweep...Well he should RUN over to Belle Ave and SWEEP that CWSI rubbish right out of there, like Yesterday..Those people pay taxes on their property, while those felons break the law everyday they are there. What kind of mayor would let someone constantly break the law, along with our failing CODES..They are only codes when it is convenient for them!
resident

Gloucester, MA

#12 Oct 24, 2013
yea he helped bring that crap team to Utica wasted city funds that could have been used for other things real good mayor you have. so after you local business lose your shirts for being sucked into that crap. go see him and the aud board
Mayor

New York, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
The reason i don't like him is that he never goes to the city's good neighborhoods and cleans, paints and whatever he can do. He only cleans for blacks and corn hill. What about albany hill, North Utica, and south Utica and even near his house? If

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 38 min Dick tracey 13
utica aud 52 min Losing Interest 141
SUNYPIE Sweety Tomato PI students need SPORTS M... 58 min SUNYIT Student 6
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 1 hr Stud 24
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 1,870
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 1 hr Adult-child 79
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 1 hr Cops lost MISERABLY 130
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 1 hr Always a sunny day 48
utica national (Jun '13) 7 hr Finished 524
•••