Jermaine Stubbs??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Martin Luther King Jr

Oswego, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Ok, let me get this straight? Mr. Stubbs according to his friends was a great guy, even compared to Martin Luther King Jr. was a great father to his SEVEN kids?
Why then, was he involved in a bar fight at 1:30 in the morning? Why wasn't he home with his SEVEN kids. Why, if he was such a great guy does he have a drug conviction? Why was he on Lenox Ave. at 1:50 am when he didn't live there? Had he been drinking and driving from Varick St. to Lenox Ave?
They say he was in enrolled at MVCC, did he have a Job??
Sounds like Dr. MLK wouldn't have been to proud of this desciple!!
Worm Food

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
He IS good.......NOW!
eastutica

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Other than the fact he WAS a crack dealer .
Iam sure he WAS a pillar of the community
orly

Concord, CA

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Maybe the people that say he was good have different standards of good and bad. I knew him years ago and he was a thug piece of shit.
Jay

Cortland, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
He was a classmate of mine. I don't know his past, and I don't care. The guy I new in class was a decent, straight up guy. He was a human being, and he'll be missed.
Clowns

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2012
You people need to have some sympathy the got just got shot in his head killed!!! And you guys are enjoying it???? F****** a**holes!!!! get a life f****** clowns!!! Sickening.
serious

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Its sickening to hear these comments. He was a good man and father. In life we all make mistakes..the fact that he wasn't at home with his children doesn't determine who he was, we all need some time away from our children..he didn't deserve to have his life taken in such a hateful manner..I hate ignorant individual who assume they know so much..learn the facts..RIP Maine you will always be loved and missed..oh one more thing, not all seven of those kids where biologically his, he accepted responsibility for them..it takes a GREAT man to do that!
serious

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
He was a classmate of mine. I don't know his past, and I don't care. The guy I new in class was a decent, straight up guy. He was a human being, and he'll be missed.
I'm glad you where able to know him for who he was...I
Truth

Schenectady, NY

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Who is anybody to judge this man. He was a loving man father and etc. none of us make the right decisions . But he didnt deserve to die no one does . N for some of those comments up there makes me want to cringe. do you have any respect for the dead. Family and friends are hurting even to this day. All I have to say is watch yourselves because karma is something else . R.I.P Maine. I kno I didn't know you that well but I see someone hurting bad like crazy over you and I wish I could take their pain away . R.I.P Maine

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 13, 2012
God will be the final judge!
Utican

Little Falls, NY

#16 Aug 13, 2012
let me judge him wrote:
I remember when he used to take other peoples lunch money because he failed 2 times and was much older. All he ever did was disturb classes and scare other students. Impregnate 6 different women with 7 kids he couldn't afford. Sold crack to your family members . We the real citizens of Utica NY find Jermaine Stubbs : GUILTY -he is hereby sentenced to death by execution:)
You do not speak for the citizens of Utica and neither do I. I can speak for myself and will not judge someone I do not know and I believe people can change.

Do you really believe that death by execution is the proper punishment for stealing lunch money, failing a couple of grades, having 7 children, selling crack?

marinealways

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Aug 31, 2012
let me judge him wrote:
I remember when he used to take other peoples lunch money because he failed 2 times and was much older. All he ever did was disturb classes and scare other students. Impregnate 6 different women with 7 kids he couldn't afford. Sold crack to your family members . We the real citizens of Utica NY find Jermaine Stubbs : GUILTY -he is hereby sentenced to death by execution:)
you piece of shit. he didnt have 7 kids he only had 3. and he didnt go to school in utica ny. he went to school in newburgh ny. let me guess, you are probably somebody that works with the utica pd or a bitchass that use to get your lunch money taken when you were in school. next time you post a comment make sure you use the right punctuations or you'll sound just as stupid and uneducated as you do now. you are probably mad because your mother use to buy crack from him.
you gotta love people that hide behind comments and posts. dumbass
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 31, 2012
marinealways wrote:
<quoted text>
you piece of shit. he didnt have 7 kids he only had 3. and he didnt go to school in utica ny. he went to school in newburgh ny. let me guess, you are probably somebody that works with the utica pd or a bitchass that use to get your lunch money taken when you were in school. next time you post a comment make sure you use the right punctuations or you'll sound just as stupid and uneducated as you do now. you are probably mad because your mother use to buy crack from him.
Wow a marine defending a crack dealer? Your no marine I am sure of that. I dont see your real name either, but we all know its fagpiece
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Aug 31, 2012
marinealways wrote:
<quoted text>
3 kids? Wrong again fagpiece
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1225361742/Polic...
coley british

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 16, 2013
orly wrote:
Maybe the people that say he was good have different standards of good and bad. I knew him years ago and he was a thug piece of shit.
ORLY ARE U F***ING SERIOUS YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY FAMILY...JERMAINE HAD A PASTED WE ALL DO BUT WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THAT STILL DONT TAKE AWAY FROM THE WAY HE LOVE AND TREATED THE PEOPLE HE CARED ABOUT NOR DO IT CHANGE WHO GOD CREATED HIM TO BE HOW DARE YOU FIX YOUR MOUTH & DIRRESPECT HIM LIKE THAT MAKE YOURSELF TO BE KNOWN AND MAN UP FACE HIS PEOPLE IN NEWBURGH WITH THAT TALK CRAB GET A LIFE
coley british

Atlanta, GA

#21 Mar 16, 2013
Jermaine stubbs is from newburgh Ny born and raise; did he bully you stupid ass that's why you are so mad and he only had 3 kids get your facts straight I grew up with him I had a beautiful relationship with him he will give his last if he had too you need to jump off a cliff
I went to school with him

Mastic, NY

#22 Mar 16, 2013
coley british wrote:
Jermaine stubbs is from newburgh Ny born and raise; did he bully you stupid ass that's why you are so mad and he only had 3 kids get your facts straight I grew up with him I had a beautiful relationship with him he will give his last if he had too you need to jump off a cliff
You are lying or either you don't know him as I went to JFK with him in 1992-1994.This guy was pure garbage can....he indeed failed twice and was in PSEN classes which meant he was nearly retarded. He would always bully other students....Now by the way you type I can tell you a black piece of crap as well just like Jermaine Stubbs was. I AM SO GLAD THIS GARBAGE CAN IS GONE! Anyone with a JFK 92 yearbook like myself can easily see this scum attended JFK. HE was a drug dealer with kids all over just like the average black bum. You blacks really have us laughing at how you come on here and defend him like he was a moral character of society. You are second class citizens and will continue to be treated that way untill you act like a civilized human being. Oh by the way there are other jobs besides Welfare, Basketball, rapping and selling drugs.
chanel stubbs

Westernville, NY

#23 Sep 15, 2013
Im His Daugther For 1.So stop talking shit about my family . he only has 7 kids because he took some kids in and that's a true father so what if my dad sold crack at least he getting more money than you make in a year . all you guys gotta say bout my dad is his past life so grow the fuck get a education, live your life and get the fuck over yourself because every comment I've read so far is mad disrespectful like really how do expect me to react to this all of you just hurt my feelings and the only kids that are really his is me , my lil bro and my two older bros thank you very much the other 3 he took in so his a great father to me. So Stop Talking Hella Shit Cuase Yah know if He Was Still Alvie nun of yah would say this disrespectful shit to he face. so honestly all of you can go sit on a knife and rotate. bye
Oscar

Springfield, NJ

#25 Sep 15, 2013
chanel stubbs wrote:
Im His Daugther For 1.So stop talking shit about my family . he only has 7 kids because he took some kids in and that's a true father so what if my dad sold crack at least he getting more money than you make in a year . all you guys gotta say bout my dad is his past life so grow the fuck get a education, live your life and get the fuck over yourself because every comment I've read so far is mad disrespectful like really how do expect me to react to this all of you just hurt my feelings and the only kids that are really his is me , my lil bro and my two older bros thank you very much the other 3 he took in so his a great father to me. So Stop Talking Hella Shit Cuase Yah know if He Was Still Alvie nun of yah would say this disrespectful shit to he face. so honestly all of you can go sit on a knife and rotate. bye
Omg your father was a garbage can. Your mother is definitely on welfare and NO your father didnt make a lot of money selling crack or you wouldn't live in corn hill or west utica. Utica is much better off without this piece of crap.
Ian Hob

United States

#26 Sep 15, 2013
Jermaine has a big dinker. I kissed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vancouver Canucks/Utica Sports Welfare Dies Hard 9 min A Moronic Topic 36
any famous people living currently in utica? (Dec '08) 14 min How About Nostrod... 440
Why are Uticans so defensive & parrot-stupid? 21 min A Moronic Topic 10
Work On Aud Improvements 30 min An Even Better Bu... 376
NEW REALITY SHOW! "Only in Utica"! 30 min Only in Utica 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 39 min Say goodbye nano 502
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 43 min Dont cry 25
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 1 hr StinkyJim 91
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Epic Tazz Takedown 673

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages