SV senior prank thread deleted again

SV senior prank thread deleted again

Posted in the Utica Forum

sauquoit mom

New York, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Honestly you can't censor us. Ronald COWARD Wheelock is a hypocrite and a bad superintendent

Arresting all students involved in senior prank except your son seems quite suspicious don't you think? Taxpayers are honestly paying for this mans salary along with other SV faculty such as Ms Kerr
sauquoit mom

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2013
My farts smell like cheese.
R Simmons

Tully, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Why do people keep calling this a "senior prank"? It was vandalism, plain and simple. They should be arrested.
martin garey

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jun 29, 2013
i played 50 pranks at home
This Should Sum It Up

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Definitions from a LAW DICTIONARY :

Prank - mischievous trick or practical joke.

Vandalism - The intentional and malicious destruction of or damage to the property of another.

hank brackett

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 29, 2013
The kids can also be charged with 3rd degree burglary and 2nd degree criminal mischief, both felonies.. and when you consider the amt. of damage - $24K. This is where power and political connections come in handy.
Another Sauquoit Parent

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 31, 2013
sauquoit mom wrote:
Honestly you can't censor us. Ronald COWARD Wheelock is a hypocrite and a bad superintendent
Arresting all students involved in senior prank except your son seems quite suspicious don't you think? Taxpayers are honestly paying for this mans salary along with other SV faculty such as Ms Kerr
I 100% agree with you, Ron Wheelock would have banned all those involved excluding his son if that one parent did not mention to WKTV that Wheelocks son was also present. I wish more parents were like that mother and not afraid to speak up for fear of persecution in the future within the community or at school. It is about time that all of the members of this community be treated equally, it should not matter what involvement that your parent has in the school or whom you are friends with. I have lived other places and Sauquoit by far is the worst place to move to, if you were not born and raised here you are treated as if you have some type of contagious incurable disease. The only thing I can tell my children is that these so called adults have no self esteem and that they really should be ashamed of themselves for the way that they treat others and that my children should take a life lesson from the situation and pride themselves on being better people than the adult clicks in this community
concerned sauquoit parent

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2013
Another Sauquoit Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree with you, Ron Wheelock would have banned all those involved excluding his son if that one parent did not mention to WKTV that Wheelocks son was also present. I wish more parents were like that mother and not afraid to speak up for fear of persecution in the future within the community or at school. It is about time that all of the members of this community be treated equally, it should not matter what involvement that your parent has in the school or whom you are friends with. I have lived other places and Sauquoit by far is the worst place to move to, if you were not born and raised here you are treated as if you have some type of contagious incurable disease. The only thing I can tell my children is that these so called adults have no self esteem and that they really should be ashamed of themselves for the way that they treat others and that my children should take a life lesson from the situation and pride themselves on being better people than the adult clicks in this community
Well said, I do not think I could have put this any better. The cliques in the small communities are ridiculous.
ZZ Ed

New Hartford, NY

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Another Sauquoit Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't renew your rental and go back to Lee Center then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 10 min Special Interest 153
Mayors $20,000 raise 12 min Commuter Tax 6
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 16 min Deadbeat 15
Sam wessing 26 min true dat 31
PBA stickers in car windows 48 min YEP 10
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 1 hr Empty Pantsuit 37
Help with tree removal 1 hr Highly Recommend 7
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 3 hr Gram 17
Biggest RAT in ufd 4 hr Always got your 6 33
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 4 hr Granny 237