FaceBook Drama Junkies

FaceBook Drama Junkies

Posted in the Utica Forum

go figure

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Why would anyone want to expose their personal life on FaceBook knowing the way Uticans can't handle information?
Sad but true

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2014
Solution: Don't let what anyone from "Utica" thinks bother you. Uticans are lowlife who can't get out of their own way and have low standards.
You;'re in trouble the day you let anything a utican thinks about you or your bother you.
solution

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Sad but true wrote:
Solution: Don't let what anyone from "Utica" thinks bother you. Uticans are lowlife who can't get out of their own way and have low standards.
You;'re in trouble the day you let anything a utican thinks about you or your bother you.
Why would you give anyone around Utica anymore information then necessary? Situations are avoidable don't participate and your life will be private
Sad but true

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2014
I wouldn't care what they "knew". I'm pretty boring and they can't get to me because most aren't able to afford a plane ticket. Who's afraid of fools stuck there? Not I.
U sure Hammy

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2014
Sadly the poor uticans sit up all night contemplating their sad situation!
John

Blossvale, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2014
I get S.S.I can aford a plaine ticket travel stay up all night ,talking S--t all night on topixs My father left me money The lawyer set it up so I can get $1000.000 a month from S.S.I and still get my $ 2000.000 from when my dad died life is good plus I get food stamps $189.00 a month I live in utica too all legal I might add if Tom Clark can steele tax payer money along with other Big buissness so can I hold that down L.O.L all the way to the bank.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary in poor health 10 min TRUMP IS THE MAN 6
Tiger SINKS THREE IN THE DRINK 27 min GOLF FAN 2
Disability 38 min Just Asking 1
Claudia Tenney is a disappointment 48 min TRUTH SEEKER 32
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 2 hr another customer 100
Doyle Hardware 5 hr seen this movie b... 3
Carl Vogel 5 hr YourPyschomoveOn 2
Cheaters 6 hr Sharpe 39
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 9 hr REally 20
Michele Gulla ? 9 hr Big Mouth 38