KY WELLER is a desperate loser!

KY WELLER is a desperate loser!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heather knows

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
That creepy pervert won't stop hitting on me.
What a desperate loser he is.
ky jelly

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
When I put in in your backside you always yell harder I can take 5 more, are you mad at me ?
Heather knows

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
ky jelly wrote:
When I put in in your backside you always yell harder I can take 5 more, are you mad at me ?
Your dinky is to small for me ky, but if you were hung like Bodhisatva or Queermo it would be a different story.
Mary is a skank

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
can't anyone get Mary a/k/a The Skank a boyfriend? She's got to get a life away from her fantasy world of delusions.
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Mary is a skank wrote:
can't anyone get Mary a/k/a The Skank a boyfriend? She's got to get a life away from her fantasy world of delusions.
She had the sheep, I guess even he ran off on her dumbass eventually.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2013
My obsessed fan has gone off the sanity cliff...
ky jelly

Fayetteville, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
My obsessed fan has gone off the sanity cliff...
You're on a slippery slope MR.
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 18, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
My obsessed fan has gone off the sanity cliff...
If we are supposed to be sooooooo freaking terrible, why does this bitch want to be us?(among many others)? lol

She's makin a case for Diana's sanity the last few days.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are supposed to be sooooooo freaking terrible, why does this bitch want to be us?(among many others)? lol
She's makin a case for Diana's sanity the last few days.
Diana's ok. We have genuinely tried to be friendly with her. But I was pretty mean to her for a while,she trusts no one.
hank hill

Woodstock, IL

#11 Jan 18, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Diana's ok. We have genuinely tried to be friendly with her. But I was pretty mean to her for a while,she trusts no one.
I know I was reading the only part of one of her posts I could comprehend about how she doesn't have enough food. I feel bad for her. She's living in her own made up hell and hungry, in a country where we produce food to feed every other country in the world and some of our ppl go hungry. I mean I know she's not starving but it's still bullshit. I've been there, its not fun.
Mary

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are supposed to be sooooooo freaking terrible, why does this bitch want to be us?(among many others)? lol
She's makin a case for Diana's sanity the last few days.
Diana has never done anything to you. You shouldn't start with people for no reason.
hank hill

Woodstock, IL

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Diana has never done anything to you. You shouldn't start with people for no reason.
Where did I start with her?
Lilly Wrankle

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jan 19, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Diana's ok. We have genuinely tried to be friendly with her. But I was pretty mean to her for a while,she trusts no one.
She and I were best buds back in the day. Then, she went into gandle company to lend frankly no happening. When I returned she looked over the ganges on Wednesday for a week or two. Haven't seen it gone by until Thanksgiving when Cavallos was up and down.
stands to reason

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Lilly Wrankle wrote:
<quoted text>
She and I were best buds back in the day. Then, she went into gandle company to lend frankly no happening. When I returned she looked over the ganges on Wednesday for a week or two. Haven't seen it gone by until Thanksgiving when Cavallos was up and down.
You make about as much sense as she does.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> Diana has never done anything to you. You shouldn't start with people for no reason.
How's the bush hogging coming along?
hank hill

White Oak, TX

#19 Jan 19, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>How's the bush hogging coming along?
I guess the termites died?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the termites died?
I'll bet they gagged on the smell. That would explain Mary's miserable mood.
creator

Herkimer, NY

#24 Jan 19, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
You ain't nobody on Topix Utica until you've got your own fan thread! Wear that like a badge of courage fiend!
Inasmuch as you propose the narcississtic leanings of an individual fan thread as courageous I must protest. To equate courage with such inadequate forbearance of pulchritude is to abdicate reasoning for obligatory negativism, thus enabling the masses to migrate toward cowardice. Hence, you are working juxopposed to your own meaning. Don't you aggree?
hank hill

White Oak, TX

#26 Jan 19, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
The real question is.. do I care?
looks like somebody learned some new words. lol
Mary

United States

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Who are you guys talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Casino approved ??? 3 min There goes da hood 1
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica Again take. Down 13 min The people of nor... 3
Help Lou Help You Lose 15 min The people of nor... 3
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 26 min Golden 18
Sexless Marriage 42 min Her 45
Sue Carcone 47 min Mega 7
on the mark tow and recovery 58 min Please explain 3
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr Lemonjello Cumber... 23
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 hr HEZA MONKEY TROLL 135
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 4 hr TheSlobSeemann 198
Bill Murray In Utica 8 hr WAITING COWARD SC... 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages