of 3
Next Last
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#48 Jun 13, 2011
Could it be wrote:
<quoted text>Confessions of a fking loser?
Could it be ... response of someone incapable of intelligently disputing?
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#49 Jun 13, 2011
DRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. You've been added to the list of perpetual Utica Topix moronic posters.
Too bad you aren't called DNR and they followed the instructions
could it be

New Hartford, NY

#50 Jun 13, 2011
DRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be ... response of someone incapable of intelligently disputing?
Could it be ... response of someone incapable of minding their damn business?
DRN
Level 6

Location hidden

#51 Jun 13, 2011
could it be wrote:
<quoted text>Could it be ... response of someone incapable of minding their damn business?
Oh, please, explain it to me.... what here is someone's business but not someone else's business? How is this divvied up? Why was it your business to respond to someone when it isn't my business to respond to you? Oh, please, explain how this works.
DRN
Level 6

Location hidden

#52 Jun 13, 2011
On my High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you aren't called DNR and they followed the instructions
Yeah, too bad, isn't it? Too bad you're a moron too.
Screwtheman

Cortland, NY

#53 Jun 13, 2011
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Just gotta know what to say that's all. Let them get a warrant at 3am. I know that judge is not going to be happy to issue a search warrant for a vehicle and nothing be found. They are very warry of this. But you should be smart, there is no real need to smoke in your car. Smoke before you go if you must. Never leave roaches in the ash tray, that is one of the first places they look. If people knew their legal rights then they wouldn't be so nervous when the officer comes to the window. But in this guys case you shouldn't be driving with 9 lbs of yeh. Simple don't drive with drugs and you have nothing to worry about.

Signed
MPP Member
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#54 Jun 14, 2011
DRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, too bad, isn't it? Too bad you're a moron too.
is that the best you got? pretty lame, bet you suck in bed too

Epic Fail
cicero

Cortland, NY

#55 Jun 14, 2011
the news said the officer said “He was acting very nervous,” i bet the officer searched illegally and then called the dog in to cover for his illegal search because acting nervous is not a reason to search if the guy gave permission the officer could ripe that car apart no need for a dog ?
DRN
Level 6

Location hidden

#57 Jun 14, 2011
On my High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
is that the best you got? pretty lame, bet you suck in bed too
Epic Fail
Ok, moron .. explain what kind of response should there have been to "Too bad you aren't called DNR and they followed the instructions?" Please enlighten us with your stupidity.
Anonymous

Whitesboro, NY

#58 Jun 16, 2011
That coke was probably headed for distribution from the Crocilla crime family. Hope they don't get too mad. Last time they lost their coke they had a couple kids shot and burned in the trunk of a car!
seven n a third to twelve

Whitesboro, NY

#59 Jun 19, 2011
big bunch a blowhard lawyers you are dont you know the cops make up the rules as they go along in order to suit their immediate needs.
Card Puller

Syracuse, NY

#61 Aug 10, 2014
tinted windows wrote:
i don't get it. tinted windows? there must have been some other reason that this guy was pulled over. something! tinted windows? unless the tinted windows are such a tall tale sign that there may be drugs in the car; I just don't get it. with all the chaos that transpires in a day on the thurway - the police are going to stop someone for tinted windows - I don't think so - they were tipped! it's a dog eat dog business (drugs) and this mule got boned!
Ernie is a rat himself!! Does anyone know what the outcome of his case was?? I sure can't find it anywhere. He probably told his way outta this one too....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 6 min Mic Drop 53
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 9 min Oh Oh 532
General herkimer owned slaves 11 min Dulan 6
Utica should EMBRACE its prison - welfare economy! 15 min Oh Well 15
News Shakespeare Comes To the Utica Zoo 34 min Tinker 6
I ask again What Color Is Jill Reille's Carpet 35 min Curious 1
News Two men arrested for Utica shooting 43 min LMFAO 3
No Downtown hospital 1 hr SOI 135
Not All Nazis Are Bad 2 hr Miss Primrose Tro... 71
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 hr Damtruck 118