Breaking news! 811 Broad St. passes i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Azrael

Clayton, NY

#21 May 12, 2011
Amazing, I just wanted to thank you all for the free entertainment tonite. This site is better than Jerry Springer, and I actually recognize names on here....LOL! Again thank you all for the free entertainment, its been a riot!
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#22 May 13, 2011
Azrael wrote:
Amazing, I just wanted to thank you all for the free entertainment tonite. This site is better than Jerry Springer, and I actually recognize names on here....LOL! Again thank you all for the free entertainment, its been a riot!
Great.......IF YOU SEND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO UTICA CITY CODES DEPARTMENT UTICA 13501 NY YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 FREE COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO THEIR SHOW LIVE AT UTICA CITY COURT....
Mikey

Neversink, NY

#23 May 13, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.......IF YOU SEND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO UTICA CITY CODES DEPARTMENT UTICA 13501 NY YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 FREE COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO THEIR SHOW LIVE AT UTICA CITY COURT....
when is the court date and time please. I would like to go
Mouth

United States

#24 May 13, 2011
That r word is uncalled for. Seriously you can not be a normal citizen of society with a attitude and mouth like that. By the way biggest mouth and always trying to get the last word in sounds like the residents of OCJ.
look out

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Oct 28, 2013
A new inspection may be needed.

Like the GEICO Tree Falling~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida County Workers 11 min Smh 6
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 11 min Mina 264
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 30 min KingAndrewCuomo 39
Keeler caller Mario is Cretin 44 min KingAndrewCuomo 11
Hows ROb Esce (King Welfare Comets) Divorce Going? 1 hr tell 4
House of Good Shepherd 2 hr Imposter 20
Francis Rotundo 2 hr Charmer 9
Carbone Sold 3 hr JOHN 17
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 5 hr Sgt Shultz 37
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 8 hr Jon 36