Breaking news! 811 Broad St. passes i...

Breaking news! 811 Broad St. passes inspection

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chief Hightower

Herkimer, NY

#1 May 12, 2011
After an extensive inspection, 811 Broad Street has been deemed safe. The tower is structurally sound although not usable. The backlog of complaints from the same complaintant have been dismissed. However, the Utica Police Department will be looking into the possibility that many, if not all, those complaints were made ficticiously. Falsely reporting is a crime and will be prosecuted.
Foundation Savers

Rome, NY

#2 May 12, 2011
Chief Hightower wrote:
After an extensive inspection, 811 Broad Street has been deemed safe. The tower is structurally sound although not usable. The backlog of complaints from the same complaintant have been dismissed. However, the Utica Police Department will be looking into the possibility that many, if not all, those complaints were made ficticiously. Falsely reporting is a crime and will be prosecuted.
Yup! The ole "utica revenge crew" swings into action! Good. This should be good, because no matter what you do we know you are all about "getting even". You couldn't even resist dropping that as soon as could. If I were that guy I'd pay the stupid fine and make the whole sky fall in on you. He probably will and he'll have a lot of help. Face it, people are fucking sick and tired of City of Utica employees et alia. If they had any wisdom and common sense they would have figured out what the guy wanted and stayed the hell out of it. But we know that's not how they roll in uterus is it? Thats why you are in the shit you are. How many lawsuits did we settle on in secret THIS WEEK kids? Keep fuckin' around and watch how many more people get involved!!
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#3 May 12, 2011
Chief Hightower wrote:
LOL.....ONE PIC IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS........
250 PICS IS WORTH ABOUT 500- K
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!
Sam

Rome, NY

#4 May 12, 2011
Foundation Savers wrote:
<quoted text>Yup! The ole "utica revenge crew" swings into action! Good. This should be good, because no matter what you do we know you are all about "getting even". You couldn't even resist dropping that as soon as could. If I were that guy I'd pay the stupid fine and make the whole sky fall in on you. He probably will and he'll have a lot of help. Face it, people are fucking sick and tired of City of Utica employees et alia. If they had any wisdom and common sense they would have figured out what the guy wanted and stayed the hell out of it. But we know that's not how they roll in uterus is it? Thats why you are in the shit you are. How many lawsuits did we settle on in secret THIS WEEK kids? Keep fuckin' around and watch how many more people get involved!!
Please tell us how many secret lawsuits the city of utica settle and the name of the people F.O.I.L. oh boy i can not wait to hear this one
I wanna know

Rome, NY

#5 May 12, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!
Are you Bob Gentile? If yes, why not make your own name registered so no one can pretend to be you
Idiot you be

Herkimer, NY

#6 May 12, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!
If you really had pics you would have disclosed them by now. You're a fraud and the police are onto you.
Foundation Savers

Utica, NY

#7 May 12, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how many secret lawsuits the city of utica settle and the name of the people F.O.I.L. oh boy i can not wait to hear this one
Well retard, for starters, let's take a look at the City's misdoings JUST IN TODAY'S PAPER!

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x1539862283...

Oneida County Fcktards screw up so Mike Mandia walks on bigamy and DWI due to police incompetence (again!)- LAWSUIT!

Utica City Fcktards cost you $56,000 for JK hage lawsuit.

http://www.uticaod.com/topstories/x1539860507...

What about the female LT they just paid your money to to cover up THAT sexual discrimination lawsuit.

How about the moneys they paid to the sergeant about 6-9 months back?

Do you really want me to go on? You people are retards and you think you get away with so much well wakeup lardass the whole area is down on you. I think they should hold the douchebags personally and financially responsible. Then half the retards living on the city and county dole would quit out of their greed and lack of intestinal fortitude. WTFU

Instead of acting like a big baby about it why not just ask what can be done to tone your stupid bullsht down! But we all know you'd rather go on getting lambasted around a forum right?
Sam

Rome, NY

#8 May 12, 2011
Foundation Savers wrote:
<quoted text>Well retard, for starters, let's take a look at the City's misdoings JUST IN TODAY'S PAPER!
Oneida County Fcktards screw up so Mike Mandia walks on bigamy and DWI due to police incompetence (again!)- LAWSUIT!
What about the female LT they just paid your money to to cover up THAT sexual discrimination lawsuit.
Do you really want me to go on? You people are retards and you think you get away with so much well wakeup lardass the whole area is down on you. I think they should hold the douchebags personally and financially responsible. Then half the retards living on the city and county dole would quit out of their greed and lack of intestinal fortitude. WTFU
Instead of acting like a big baby about it why not just ask what can be done to tone your stupid bullsht down! But we all know you'd rather go on getting lambasted around a forum right?
Michael Mandia, 43, however, did plead guilty to lesser misdemeanor charges of unlawfully procuring a marriage license and offering a false instrument for filing based on the fact that those documents did contain false information at the time of his second marriage to Cristin Peycke in 2006.

oh please go on cause this is not a secret
evrything you have posted we already know about
Sam

Rome, NY

#9 May 12, 2011
Foundation Savers wrote:
<quoted text>Well retard, for starters, let's take a look at the City's misdoings JUST IN TODAY'S PAPER!
and by the way it does not cost me a dime for any of the lawsuits
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#10 May 12, 2011
Foundation Savers wrote:
The female officer is Grace Pruit and one of the best cops I know. She is honest and far and what they did to her was wrong. Lets face it they passed over her because she was not one of the boys but she was good enough to have to train the one that got her job. She should have got a lot more money than she got. And that's on the Real Deal...So Utica how many more lawsuits can this broke azz city afford to pay out???
Sam

Rome, NY

#11 May 12, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
The female officer is Grace Pruit and one of the best cops I know. She is honest and far and what they did to her was wrong. Lets face it they passed over her because she was not one of the boys but she was good enough to have to train the one that got her job. She should have got a lot more money than she got. And that's on the Real Deal...So Utica how many more lawsuits can this broke azz city afford to pay out???
OK and this is very old news and not a very good cop at that
she has little ethics
and yes she was passed over but remember only have to pick from the top 3 people
and she won the lawsuit ONLY cause she used the female card
now do want to keep going be careful on what you wish for
Foundation Savers

Rome, NY

#12 May 12, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Mandia, 43, however, did plead guilty to lesser misdemeanor charges of unlawfully procuring a marriage license and offering a false instrument for filing based on the fact that those documents did contain false information at the time of his second marriage to Cristin Peycke in 2006.
oh please go on cause this is not a secret
everything you have posted we already know about
Ok retard, I'll spell it out in short words - "secret" as in "FOIA Required". You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension and reduce your paranoia. It limits your analytics. So now that I got you speak N spelled past your comprehension problems, retard, what say you now?
Foundation Savers

Rome, NY

#13 May 12, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
she has little ethics
and yes she was passed over but remember only have to pick from the top 3 people
Any excuse that sounds good huh? Face it you're almost all of you public retards in it for the paychecks and whatever "glory" you think it lights you with. Quick we need a new vinyl letter job on the asst. chief's truck "I'm a star-spangled superhero, hear me roar"!
Sam

Rome, NY

#14 May 12, 2011
Foundation Savers wrote:
<quoted text>Any excuse that sounds good huh? Face it you're almost all of you public retards in it for the paychecks and whatever "glory" you think it lights you with. Quick we need a new vinyl letter job on the asst. chief's truck "I'm a star-spangled superhero, hear me roar"!
Quote from you :public retards in it for the paychecks and whatever "glory" you think it lights you with.

sorry but not a public employee i work for a living I do not sit around and do nothing
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#15 May 12, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
she has little ethics
What's this more threats??? now do want to keep going be careful on what you wish for
Please explain yourself...If it is more threats on my life stand in line...This is the same threat and statement made to me on a thread about the smoke at 811 Broad St (you can be found) so what's up???
Sam

Rome, NY

#16 May 12, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this more threats??? now do want to keep going be careful on what you wish for
Please explain yourself...If it is more threats on my life stand in line...This is the same threat and statement made to me on a thread about the smoke at 811 Broad St (you can be found) so what's up???
First go take your meds, no one and i do mean no one said anything about a threat on your life.
it is about public info
and the ONLY one who care about 811 broad street is you an the voices in your head
Quote from you : mt parter and myself have 30% to 35% investment in firehouses across the country ok do some research and a company can be found who does this for firehouses
so tell me where does is state threat on your life
shut the front door

Herkimer, NY

#17 May 12, 2011
Chief Hightower wrote:
freedom of speech here on topix more like it. was a "written" statement made out? and if it was, the defense is going to be that any normal citizen is entitled to express concerns..gfy!!!.lol..
Sam

Rome, NY

#18 May 12, 2011
Foundation Savers wrote:
<quoted text>Ok retard, I'll spell it out in short words - "secret" as in "FOIA Required". You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension and reduce your paranoia. It limits your analytics. So now that I got you speak N spelled past your comprehension problems, retard, what say you now?
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL)

New York State’s Freedom of Information Law (Public Officers Law §87 et. seq.) allows members of the public to access records of governmental agencies. FOIL provides a process for the review and copying of an agency’s records. More information about the Freedom of Information Law can be found at: http://www.dos.state.ny.us/coog/foil2.htmlext... link.
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Requests
A friend

Utica, NY

#19 May 12, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace is cool beans never heard a negative thing from her or about her. I absolutely believe the UPD and the whole city is mostly a bunch of self-preserving idiots who as you can tell spend way too much time worrying about their negative image. It's a cyclic thing they'll never ever get it.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#20 May 12, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
First go take your meds, no one and i do mean no one said anything about a threat on your life.
it is about public info
and the ONLY one who care about 811 broad street is you an the voices in your head
Quote from you : mt parter and myself have 30% to 35% investment in firehouses across the country ok do some research and a company can be found who does this for firehouses
so tell me where does is state threat on your life
LOL.....PRACTICE THE ART OF MISDIRECTION MUCH ??? OR DID YOU TAKE ANOTHER STUPID PILL ??? Are you trying to type and chew gum at the same time... learn to read and comprehend dummy Foundation Savers and his partner has the investment Not Me Dummy. I don't know him nor approve of everything he says but on the other hand he makes a lot of sense on a lot of issues. Public Knowledge has no partners and believes partners are for dancing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work On Aud Improvements 1 min Welfare Cup Shrine 435
buck HAS CHILD WITH 10YO GUESS WHO 3 min BUCK NYLON PRIDE 22
Dave Smith Taber ln NH Family Pic's Coming Soon... 6 min GRAMMAR QUEEN FAIL 14
ghettos BRUTALLY TRASHED at City-Data DOTCom!! 13 min Tazz Shltbag Hanna 41
Salintino take down your signs 15 min Outraged 8
What should go in old APAC building? 17 min Thin Skin CNY 8
summer HATS _ NYLON VS ZIPLOC 21 min EYES DAT NYLON 7
Joette Mancuso 3 hr comedy 39
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 4 hr arch stanton 21
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 706