how could he get a fair trial if they...

how could he get a fair trial if they are saying he killed her

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOOOOW

Carthage, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Kogut-story-fe... could he get a fair trial if they are saying he killed her.. he can sue them if he is found not guilty because they didnt put alledge
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Link doesn't work - page can't be found.
WOOOOW

Carthage, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Kogut-story-fe... seventeen mag is not giving him a fair trial by saying he is guilty also the book
WOOOOW

Carthage, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
if he walks because of they didnt have prob cause to arrest he will be sueing
sooo

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
He shouldn't have trial at all. Put him to very very hard labor in Siberia for the rest of his life.
All for death penalty

Georgetown, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
THEY are saying he killed her because HE said he killed her!
There is no question about that.
At trial he and his attorney will try to say 'he snapped', didn't mean it, somehow make it her fault, etc. etc...
And maybe he will do a few months and be released with medication and probation. Do YOU have a daughter he can date Woooow?
link

New Hartford, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Fry that f--k.
hank hill

New York, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Who are you talking about? The link doesn't work.
Clayton Whittemore hero

Ithaca, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
he did society a favor, fixed her head, looks better flatter.
hank hill

New York, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Nevermind. I know who this is about. Sorry for the interruption...carry on
Wacko

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Clayton Whittemore hero wrote:
he did society a favor, fixed her head, looks better flatter.
You are either on drugs, ugly, depressed or all three. Maybe you have no self confidence so you speak this way about people. Dr. Phil says he can help you. Give him a call.
hank hill

New York, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>You are either on drugs, ugly, depressed or all three. Maybe you have no self confidence so you speak this way about people. Dr. Phil says he can help you. Give him a call.
Dr Phil would probably bash his head against a wall after talking to these morons for 20 seconds.
Wacko

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Phil would probably bash his head against a wall after talking to these morons for 20 seconds.
You're probably right.
ko guts good

Fayetteville, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
maggots said her guts were yum, any pic of her dead body out /
hank hill

New York, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
ko guts good wrote:
maggots said her guts were yum, any pic of her dead body out /
dude, you seem to have some fascination with some weird shit, so if you don't mind me asking, what was the beef you had with this girl while she was alive? I'm just curious, not looking to give you shit for your opinions or thoughts. I didn't know her so I can't defend whatever your issue was with her.
ko guts good

Fayetteville, NY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
faces of death is awesome, would pay to hear her screams, cry's of agony, see head beaten til swollen, hear face bones breaking.
hank hill

New York, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
ko guts good wrote:
faces of death is awesome, would pay to hear her screams, cry's of agony, see head beaten til swollen, hear face bones breaking.
is it just her or would anyone work for this demented scenario?
Lyman Zurga

New York, NY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Dude - they (media) don't have to say alleged because, as another poster pointed out, he has admitted to
Killing her. His lawyer has declared that they are going to claim a defense of insanity, which inherently admits guilt, but gives a reason for the the guilt in an effort to get him released or something other than 25 to life.

I suggest knowing a little more about a given subject before trying to stir up controversy. If you're lonely, find a friend. You're just coming across as an idiot
glove

Fayetteville, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Lyman Zurga wrote:
Dude - they (media) don't have to say alleged because, as another poster pointed out, he has admitted to
Killing her. His lawyer has declared that they are going to claim a defense of insanity, which inherently admits guilt, but gives a reason for the the guilt in an effort to get him released or something other than 25 to life.
I suggest knowing a little more about a given subject before trying to stir up controversy. If you're lonely, find a friend. You're just coming across as an idiot
He plead NOT GUILTY, can you grasp the concept of the plea in a court of law where NOT GUILTY means he is NOT admitting to it.

Can you explain how your law and your court system works and why its different then ours ?
Lyman Zurga

New York, NY

#20 Feb 7, 2013
glove wrote:
<quoted text>He plead NOT GUILTY, can you grasp the concept of the plea in a court of law where NOT GUILTY means he is NOT admitting to it.

Can you explain how your law and your court system works and why its different then ours ?
Not guilty by reason of insanity. The whole Crux of that defense is that one admits to the action but is not guilty due to insanity.

So while the official plea is not guilty, it certainly doesn't denote the fact that the action is not admitted. Just that he is not responsible for his actions.

Pretty simple, if you ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The reverend James Turturro? 1 hr Leather Jerry 8
What was the department store across from zebbs... 2 hr Keithy 9
Brinkerhoff tavern 3 hr Keithy 4
Kaitlyn M. Conley, Murder!!! 3 hr frankie 19
I am not gay but $20 is $20 3 hr Angel 3
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 3 hr Lame politicians 88
Twin Ponds shoot em up 3 hr SWF 40
One Term Tenney 3 hr For sure 91
Adult world 3 hr Word up 17
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 14 hr The real giovanni 25