I Fu cked My Fat Abusive Trashy Mom

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Marty Peppershorts

Worcester, MA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
It's taken me a while to admit this but I must come clean. Yes I banged my fat mom. I also did my dad but that wasn't that embarrassing. I actually enjoyed that.

She came onto me the other night while I was playing with myself in her basement. I couldn't resist the smell of her snatch. It was euphoric, but I do feel dirty now after it. There's still part of me that wants to do it again but I'm not sure. Why should I do?
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
It's taken me a while to admit this but I must come clean. Yes I banged my fat mom. I also did my dad but that wasn't that embarrassing. I actually enjoyed that.
She came onto me the other night while I was playing with myself in her basement. I couldn't resist the smell of her snatch. It was euphoric, but I do feel dirty now after it. There's still part of me that wants to do it again but I'm not sure. Why should I do?
You have to be kidding me Roma garbage? Of course you should do your mom again...everyone else has.

Now go pay those bills trash.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Was this the first time your mom came onto you?
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Has your mom ever considered a threesome with you and your dad Rome trash?
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
I'm actually wondering what garbage in Rome hasn't fu cked your mom. Pretty sure the old troops at the base all got their shot back in the day...I'm sure the retards working at the fake fort have all stuck their musket in once or twice...I've heard she trolls the Walmart out there...yeah I'd have to say she's had every co ck from from Camden to Clinton in some orifice of her fat trashy body.
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Is this the fat lady that used to hang out by the DMV in the train station in utica?
roman

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2013
cliffy you are a sick man . get help now ......

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Forts And Runways wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually wondering what garbage in Rome hasn't fu cked your mom. Pretty sure the old troops at the base all got their shot back in the day...I'm sure the retards working at the fake fort have all stuck their musket in once or twice...I've heard she trolls the Walmart out there...yeah I'd have to say she's had every co ck from from Camden to Clinton in some orifice of her fat trashy body.
Is that your family dynamic? It sounds like you know how it is done. Just saying.
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Is that your family dynamic? It sounds like you know how it is done. Just saying.
Are you familiar with peppercocks mother too? Doesn't surprise me.
stfu

Ithaca, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2013
At least she doesn't have stinking infected diseases like your stinking rash p i g.
Whitesboro Prison

Worcester, MA

#11 Apr 20, 2013
stfu wrote:
At least she doesn't have stinking infected diseases like your stinking rash p i g.
More bullshit from the trash coward. Fu ck you and your trash family you human waste.
stfu

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Bring the p i g you call mom and see the p i g get it's one tooth kicked out tough rash.
Chilly Zillie

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Funny in one post you try to sound all "lets care for correction heroes" yet on this post you started you reveal just how depraved and low class and how low you threshold for excitement is. What gives?
Forts And Runways

Albany, NY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
stfu wrote:
Bring the p i g you call mom and see the p i g get it's one tooth kicked out tough rash.
Human fu cking waste.
stfu

Ithaca, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Your rash infected P I G is the waste, waxer.
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2013
stfu wrote:
Your rash infected P I G is the waste, waxer.
You make a lot of sense human garbage.
hank hill

Rockford, IL

#17 Apr 20, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Is that your family dynamic? It sounds like you know how it is done. Just saying.
nice
Whitesboro Prison

Albany, NY

#18 Apr 20, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
nice
You would think that's somehow funny.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Whitesboro Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the familial fornication expert. Bestiality as well...
hank hill

Rockford, IL

#20 Apr 20, 2013
Whitesboro Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
where in the word "nice" do you get that I thought it was funny?

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he an sheboons SET PUPPIES ON FIRE GET 50 YEARS 14 min PRIDE HEADBAG 98
Utica schools a mess! 18 min tree fitty 9
DWI Lawyer 21 min colburnp1 12
breaking news SHOTS FIRED MOONCRICKETS READY FO... 23 min tree fitty 4
attn HOW MANY AFRICAN COMPUTERS DO YOU OWN 24 min tree fitty 11
should I GET GOLD TEETH OR PLATED TEETH 27 min SAHTOUT SMITH 81
Michael Romanowski finally caught in the state ... 33 min Toilet cleaner 3
Tony's Washington Mills 35 min jerry 8
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr When women are men 37
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Het Fatlezz Kay H... 31