Proctor Basketball

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2013
My god blown out my almost 30. This is horrible! We need a change in staffing. Next year with the same staff we will be lucky to win a game considering the talent leaving and whats coming up. We need a legit coach thats going to make these kids better. This team regressed all year. They made it this far but lets face it our class was weak this year and section 3 was up for grabs between 4 teams. I found A basketball to have better teams and the B finals as well. Keep this post going hopefully Proctors administration will see it and listen. How many more kids do we have to loose to other shcools before you make a change? I went to New Hartford tourn this weekend and watched the Notre Dame team beat D-squad and Proctor. D-squad twice! Were in trouble people we need to write letters or soemthing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best place to buy a used car from? 13 min diffperspect88 1
Working for Carbone 15 min Marie 12
Tazz Hanna 17 min student 13
Why gas prices are not dropping around here 25 min And 2
Cooper Kia (Mar '14) 30 min thirdnameivetried 34
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 32 min Tolerance is a Vi... 38
Jeannette's disha vu shutdown 53 min Proof Please 3
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 1 hr LOL 9
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr well well well 35
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 5 hr Rocco DaLuca 31
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 5 hr a mom 14
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica