can not beleive
Proctor Basketball

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2013
My god blown out my almost 30. This is horrible! We need a change in staffing. Next year with the same staff we will be lucky to win a game considering the talent leaving and whats coming up. We need a legit coach thats going to make these kids better. This team regressed all year. They made it this far but lets face it our class was weak this year and section 3 was up for grabs between 4 teams. I found A basketball to have better teams and the B finals as well. Keep this post going hopefully Proctors administration will see it and listen. How many more kids do we have to loose to other shcools before you make a change? I went to New Hartford tourn this weekend and watched the Notre Dame team beat D-squad and Proctor. D-squad twice! Were in trouble people we need to write letters or soemthing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 9 min Gaggy 1
why is wktv so interested in rome legislator 15 min Truth Be Known 2
Best Realtor in Central NY (Jan '14) 1 hr For real 42
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 2 hr My opinion 38
why is mark persima off the radio? 2 hr u-ti-ca 7
Heading to Albany Area This Weekend 2 hr Bob 5
Kim Davis religious belief violated 2 hr Not a nice guy 3
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 8 hr Star4 42
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 9 hr Sorry Charlie 87
Made in Utica 11 hr Stars4 10