Why utica sucks
Ex Utican

Auburn, NY

#1 Jan 23, 2010
Because the people that live there are all jealous no good back stabbers. They go on topix and hide like little girls and talk about people. What a bunch of losers Im glad I left.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 23, 2010
And yet you can't resist the urge to come back and post. You are still our bitch. You'll never be free of us.
Correct

Auburn, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2010
You do have a point, it is the people but mostly the imports who come to our area to deal their wares.

NYC blacks and spanish by all accounts of what i read here.
glad

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Ex Utican wrote:
Because the people that live there are all jealous no good back stabbers. They go on topix and hide like little girls and talk about people. What a bunch of losers Im glad I left.
The people of Utica are glad you left also, but we also know you care about Utica very much because you are on topix 24/7 commenting about Utica,, and we thank you for your undying concern for us,, maybe someday Utica will get a trailer park and you can move back,, until then, please keep on commenting,, thanks
Another One

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2014
glad wrote:
<quoted text>The people of Utica are glad you left also, but we also know you care about Utica very much because you are on topix 24/7 commenting about Utica,, and we thank you for your undying concern for us,, maybe someday Utica will get a trailer park and you can move back,, until then, please keep on commenting,, thanks
So the whole "you live on topix 24/7" accusation isn't new to uticans? Lol!

Is it perhaps there's actually more than one person...actually everyone out of that region...that can't help point a finger and laugh at you people?
Utica CNY BigotTown USA

Stamford, CT

#8 Aug 16, 2014
Notice how stunted cny peoples' intellects are.

- Trailer park joke.
- Whining
- Lying to defend the sad reality of life there!

That they even think they can argue Utica into being some "amazing place" is beyond hilarious it's just mortifying and pathetic for them.

Utica. You can't even get the Plague to go there!
Not Me

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2014
riggies wrote:
<quoted text>ok riggie
It's not me actually but I know in your small utican brain it's hard to believe but it doesn't matter. Look where you live. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lambert. What a joke 16 min Touchhole 2
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 4 hr Mike 1
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 6 hr CNY Warrior 250
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 6 hr CNY Warrior 345
There we go again 6 hr Want to know 1
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 9 hr Lotsa Dough 38
Review: Northeastern Roofing (Jun '12) 12 hr Carol 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages