Veitmanese refugees taking over o conners park

Posted in the Utica Forum

Sendemback

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2013
WTF the swings haven't been up in yrs because they ruin everything why do we have 100s of these disrespectful dirtbags in Utica not one of them speaks a lick of English either ...... I don't understand how Americans are the minority now

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2013
These people should be blindfolded with dental floss.
True

New Hartford, NY

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Must say I agree poster #1. It's too bad how we are the minority it seems in our own country now. It's getting totally ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. I have nothing again a few immigrants entering America etc. but now it's more and more every year and our country is not what it used to be. Americans should get full priority. And I mean Americans who were born here and raised here from birth!!!! Not the ones that come here and take the vow to be American or whatever. They still have roots to their own countries and can turn on a dime if they don't like how they are being treated here. All the parks now are like O'Connor Park. Same with Proctor parks. All immigrants most of the time there. And the city and country just keep letting them in. Why???? It's just too much now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Leadership Mohawk Valley thinking with ... (Feb '14) 12 min The whole area 5
West Family on sessions rd 17 min Upstate slimebags 6
irish cultural center back up and running 19 min Turds 4
UT Welfare Comets brag on rented welfaretech we... 22 min Utica Welfare Comets 1
Are there Grandparents right in New York State?? (Jan '11) 1 hr Anilette 30
St. Lukes wants a new hospital ???!!! 1 hr Carboneya 4
Carbone auto group 1 hr Carboneya 21
Most liberals have a low IQ 6 hr Laugh at libs 16
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 6 hr Janet 632
WKTV-Smith 7 hr russ bianco 13
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]