Flemma Fusco Wiater Want to Fire all ...

Flemma Fusco Wiater Want to Fire all the Bus Drivers!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NH Cupcake Face

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 May 15, 2014
I went to the budget meeting for NH the other night, and Ed Wiater asked why New Hartford doesn't fire all the bus drivers and use Bernie Bus for bussing our kids. No way! If those bus drivers aren't texting behind the wheel, they're forgetting kids on the bus or leaving them at the wrong house. I love my bus driver, he knows my kids and has been there driver for years. and then I heard his cousins, which Fusco admitted in the meeting were all for it. NO WAY!! Where do the other people running stand on this issue because I won't vote for anyone who supports it!!!!!!!!
I was there

Utica, NY

#2 May 15, 2014
I just saw the videotape and you are 100 per cent wrong! Mr. Wiatr never said anything like what you falsely stated.
Get a life you damn liar!
true

Utica, NY

#3 May 15, 2014
I was there wrote:
I just saw the videotape and you are 100 per cent wrong! Mr. Wiatr never said anything like what you falsely stated.
Get a life you damn liar!
I haven't seen the tape and I don't know what meeting it was at, but....I was told by a parent that someone did bring this subject up. They did ask why NH can't outsource the bussing to Birnie to save the district money. There is no way that parents would ever go for this.
NH Concerned Parent

United States

#4 May 15, 2014
I heard the exact same thing. It's not all about the money, it's about our kids safety. No way will I vote for Fusco now. Birnie bus is awful!
Truth Teller

United States

#5 May 15, 2014
You're the liar, "I was there". He 100% asked that question. Said Birnie would save Nh $100,000. He actually asked it twice. You might want to watch that video again.
Drive Em

Whitesboro, NY

#6 May 15, 2014
true wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the tape and I don't know what meeting it was at, but....I was told by a parent that someone did bring this subject up. They did ask why NH can't outsource the bussing to Birnie to save the district money. There is no way that parents would ever go for this.
Then get off your ass & drive your kid to school.
Parent

Whitesboro, NY

#7 May 15, 2014
Mr Fusco favors NH School busses. Get your story straight.
NH parent

Winchester, MA

#8 May 15, 2014
NH school board members Jim Stephens and Beth Soggs want to vote to give Bob Nole yet another 3% raise on top of his $200,000 a year salary and support a 2% tax increase to pay for it.
NH cupcake face

Winchester, MA

#9 May 15, 2014
School Board Member Beth Soggs was seen texting during school board meetings! WTF!
Read

Rome, NY

#10 May 15, 2014
I'm sure this has been discussed in the past
New Hartford Cupcake Face

Boston, MA

#11 May 15, 2014
Bob Nole is planning to ask for yet another 3% raise on top of his 200,000 a year salary after NH's national high school ranking has dropped from 129 to 1023 under his leadership.
Fiscal responsibility

Westernville, NY

#12 May 15, 2014
Asking about sourcing out the busing is a good fiscal question and I am sure it has been discussed at several Board meetings over the years.

Every board member has a fiscal responsibility to review all options regarding cost, safety, effectiveness, as well as a magnitude of other considerations. Due diligence should be expected from every board member, this would include looking at all expenditures. They should be considering busing options, however, the cheapest solution is not always the best nor is the most expensive option always the best. If you look at the budget, it does not include switching bus services, however every taxpayer should expect the board to review all expenses every year in order to comply with their fiscal responsibility. Some decisions are extremely difficult and there is no way any board can make everyone happy.

I would rather have a board that is fiscally responsible and follows the laws vs one that is afraid to make hard decisions.
Are you crazy

Westernville, NY

#13 May 15, 2014
You must be nuts if you want us to believe that Ed Flemma or Ralph Fusco said that the wanted to fire all the bus drivers. Is it possible that Ed Wiatr posed the question regarding sourcing out busing, yes, that I could see. But, asking the question is much different then saying "I want to fire all the bus drivers."

It appears you are trying to instigate an uproar against Fusco, Flemma and Wiatr by putting a major spin on an otherwise normal budget question asked by a member of the community. Makes me wonder about your motive.
But U have Welfare Hockey

United States

#14 May 15, 2014
Fk the kids let them walk and get abducted by cowboy people wanna yell at hockey in Utica!

Comets! Comets! Comets!
Props

Gouverneur, NY

#15 May 16, 2014
They were all talking about it at Props. It's true. And, I saw them with stolen Stevens and Tangora signs too!!!!!

Boston, MA

#16 May 16, 2014
Why was School Board Member Beth Soggs texting during School Board meetings? Why did her and Jim Stephen's vote to extend Bob Nole's contract two years early when Bob Nole is failing our kids and teachers at New Hartford?
Pops

Ithaca, NY

#17 May 16, 2014
Props wrote:
They were all talking about it at Props. It's true. And, I saw them with stolen Stevens and Tangora signs too!!!!!
All that hang out at Props are the corrupt leaders and backers of the now school board. A lot of the wealthy corrupt people of NH. The supporters of the failed school board. All the people that only care about there kids and shit on others.
Are you crazy

Westernville, NY

#18 May 16, 2014
There is know way "they" stole signs, not sure who you are exactly referring to, but if you were so concerned, why didn't you call the police? Stealing is a crime and so is wrongfully accusing!
Personally, I think you are acting like a child or should I say imbecile for trying to disparage the integrity of whoever you are referring to with your general use of "they".

Boston, MA

#19 May 16, 2014
Are you crazy wrote:
There is know way "they" stole signs, not sure who you are exactly referring to, but if you were so concerned, why didn't you call the police? Stealing is a crime and so is wrongfully accusing!
Personally, I think you are acting like a child or should I say imbecile for trying to disparage the integrity of whoever you are referring to with your general use of "they".
It's obvious from whoever started this thread that Jim Stephen's reelection campaign is in real trouble. People in New Hartford are really upset by the School Board's bizarre decision to extend Bob Nole's contract two years early. Jim Stephens voted in favor of that extention and it going to cost him his seat on the board.

The level of worry and desperation by Bob Nole and Friends has reached is at a fever pitch and they will do anything to maintain the Friends and Family Gravy Train.
NH parent

Winchester, MA

#20 May 16, 2014
Why was School Board member Beth Soggs texting during School Board meetings? Isn't she supposed to be paying attention? And why did she and fellow School Board Member Jim Stephens vote to extend school superintendent Bob Nike's contract two years early?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katilyn Russello 11 min Cheatsonherbotfriend 5
moulinyan mulignan moolinyan 2 hr Dago Red 8
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 2 hr Reney 249
Elaine Bonanza 3 hr Reallyreally 17
News Oneida County Legislator relieved of duties (Feb '16) 5 hr Pinhead 9
italian family fights at christmas 5 hr Seriously 13
Roy Moore 5 hr El Chapo da dumb 89
New Hartford Baskets 5 hr Inevitable 33
Unstable Fire Marshall 6 hr Seriously 71
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 6 hr Moses 248