Susan Arcuri LOL
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

United States

#1 May 11, 2012
You hear a lot of bashing coming from Susan Arcrui about Chris Salatino. Chris has represented the school district with the utmost dignity, and has been a fighter for getting the most for the children of the district. He has been to Albany many times to fight for more funding, and to save teachers jobs, and in the process he has tried to keep school taxes low in these economic times. Lets keep Chris in to continue the good fight for our district please vote for him this Tuesday.
And if you know Chris he has never run from the hard topics, so Sue if you think Chris ran from you, your only kidding yourself. Instead of putting the cadidates down why don't we hear your plan on helping the childern, keeping teachers jobs, and acquiring more funding for the school district.
nut job

United States

#2 May 11, 2012
Susan is a nut job and loves to shoot off her mouth with baseless accusations. I hope that wktv asks her how long she was incarcerated and how someone who commited a crime such as the one she did feels she is worthy of this position. Now that would be the best. Lol.

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 May 11, 2012
Do you really believe the citizens care that drugs were being sold from my residence over TWENTY YEARS ago ? I had nothing to do with it. Do you think people will realize that I use my mother's legacy in an attempt to get their votes ? No, they don't care and don't know any better. They see the last name, figure it's someone they know...and bang, I get the votes. Listen folks, I have all the time in the world, because I don't have a job. I've been leaching off of the system for years and could use some kickback money...so vote for ME !!!
Salatino

New York Mills, NY

#4 May 11, 2012
Sue is a godsend and I trust her more than any other media source!

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 May 11, 2012
Salatino wrote:
Sue is a godsend and I trust her more than any other media source!
We all are children of God. Even those of us who have had narcotics in our homes. Even those of us who have made numerous false allegations against others. God loves us all. Make sure you vote for the candidate that refuses to talk about her past drug problems. Thank You.
zane

United States

#6 May 11, 2012
How can someone that was convicted of such a serious crime claim to fight for our children. Didnt she have children when she went away to prision? How can we vote for someone who was incarcerated for something like this? Were kids in the home when the house was raided? Who has this info? And im not one of the individuals running against her.

“JusticeDenied135 01”

Level 2

Since: Jan 08

Central New York

#7 May 11, 2012
JusticeDenied_13501 wrote:
Do you really believe the citizens care that drugs were being sold from my residence over TWENTY YEARS ago ? I had nothing to do with it. Do you think people will realize that I use my mother's legacy in an attempt to get their votes ? No, they don't care and don't know any better. They see the last name, figure it's someone they know...and bang, I get the votes. Listen folks, I have all the time in the world, because I don't have a job. I've been leaching off of the system for years and could use some kickback money...so vote for ME !!!
See the real justicedenied13501.
crazysue

Utica, NY

#8 May 11, 2012
Notice how she never responds to any of her history. Just having a grand time picking on an old lady. Did it ever occur to you that the bully in the race is YOU, Sue? If you came to my door, I'd tell you I was voting for you too. Because you're crazy. Then I'd vote for anyone but you. When you finish at the bottom of the pile next week, we'll see.

Our children deserve better than a woman who knows nothing other than hatred and venom.

Stay classy, Sue.
free drugs for all

United States

#10 May 11, 2012
Wait til youse guys find out that my mother is still alive and is helping me get re-elected to the board thanks to Tony Picente wanting to help by getting rid of the coroner system!

Then, free drugs for all the kiddies and their teachers I will distribute free of charge for voting me Elefante Style.

If you need free public assistance, my hubby will help you fill out those time cards!

Chao!
pond lane pig

Saratoga Springs, NY

#11 May 11, 2012
crazysue wrote:
Notice how she never responds to any of her history. Just having a grand time picking on an old lady. Did it ever occur to you that the bully in the race is YOU, Sue? If you came to my door, I'd tell you I was voting for you too. Because you're crazy. Then I'd vote for anyone but you. When you finish at the bottom of the pile next week, we'll see.

Our children deserve better than a woman who knows nothing other than hatred and venom.

Stay classy, Sue.
The whole family was a bunch of thugs and morally bankrupt pigs. They got it from the mother who was reviled. She abused her position and was the most evil corrupt vile pig ever.

Pineapples10
Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 May 12, 2012
Sue Arcuri is going to replace school lunches with generous helpings of cocaine to help give our children energy for those tough exams!

Pineapples10
Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 May 12, 2012
Remember that one of the candidates for school board is a convicted drug offender, and the other is Chris Salatino.

“JusticeDenied135 01”

Level 2

Since: Jan 08

Central New York

#14 May 12, 2012
Wow....must have hit a nerve again..LOL

Dr. Angela Elefante made her candidate for the Utica City School Distict, Michele Mandia, sound like she was a Rhodes Scholar, however after listening to her segment on the Talk of the Town, she is totally inept to serve in the capacity of Utica School Board member. Elefante conveyed to the public that I lacked the education and experience..vital components in considering a candidate for the Utica School Board....

When Mandia was asked questions as to what qualified her as a person who could lobby in Albany it became very apparent that she had absolutely no knowledge or expertise in that field, and tried desperately to pass herself off as someone who has mastered the art of negotiation, or as she refers to it, "lobbying:".

Her expertise is in the field of health care and her small business is making cup cakes and that's the truth.

In comparison, I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Human and Community Services and am one course short of my Master's Degree in Criminal Justice. In addition I hold credits from California State University at Dominquez Hills in the area of Negotiations and Conflict Resolution, having participated in classes taught by reknown Dr. Nancy Erbe.

I have also held a Real Estate License acquiring knowledge in that field from Utica College, hold credits from both MVCC and Herkimer County Community College, have owned and operated my own businesses and served as a Union Rep for CWA, responsible for New York Telephone Company's membership dis-banning what was their current union,TTU,to join the ranks of CWA.

I think my qualifications are reflective of a diverse background that will serve this community well.

Your vote counts! Vote on Tuesday...Susan M. Arcuri Row 6

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 May 12, 2012
Justicedenied13501 wrote:
Wow....must have hit a nerve again..LOL
Dr. Angela Elefante made her candidate for the Utica City School Distict, Michele Mandia, sound like she was a Rhodes Scholar, however after listening to her segment on the Talk of the Town, she is totally inept to serve in the capacity of Utica School Board member. Elefante conveyed to the public that I lacked the education and experience..vital components in considering a candidate for the Utica School Board....
When Mandia was asked questions as to what qualified her as a person who could lobby in Albany it became very apparent that she had absolutely no knowledge or expertise in that field, and tried desperately to pass herself off as someone who has mastered the art of negotiation, or as she refers to it, "lobbying:".
Her expertise is in the field of health care and her small business is making cup cakes and that's the truth.
In comparison, I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Human and Community Services and am one course short of my Master's Degree in Criminal Justice. In addition I hold credits from California State University at Dominquez Hills in the area of Negotiations and Conflict Resolution, having participated in classes taught by reknown Dr. Nancy Erbe.
I have also held a Real Estate License acquiring knowledge in that field from Utica College, hold credits from both MVCC and Herkimer County Community College, have owned and operated my own businesses and served as a Union Rep for CWA, responsible for New York Telephone Company's membership dis-banning what was their current union,TTU,to join the ranks of CWA.
I think my qualifications are reflective of a diverse background that will serve this community well.
Your vote counts! Vote on Tuesday...Susan M. Arcuri Row 6
Oh, and I forgot....I'm the ONLY candidate who has ever had a drug raid on their house. Of, course, I knew nothing about it.

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 May 12, 2012
But I REFUSE to answer any questions about the drug raid at my home.
VESID

Utica, NY

#18 May 12, 2012
Online college credits and degrees bought and paid for by the State of New York.

Tell everyone what your disability is/was Sue!

Pineapples10
Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2012
JusticeDenied_13501 wrote:
But I REFUSE to answer any questions about the drug raid at my home.
And thus you are unsuitable for a job at Staples, let alone the school board.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 May 12, 2012
Justicedenied13501 wrote:
Wow....must have hit a nerve again..LOL
Dr. Angela Elefante made her candidate for the Utica City School Distict, Michele Mandia, sound like she was a Rhodes Scholar, however after listening to her segment on the Talk of the Town, she is totally inept to serve in the capacity of Utica School Board member. Elefante conveyed to the public that I lacked the education and experience..vital components in considering a candidate for the Utica School Board....
When Mandia was asked questions as to what qualified her as a person who could lobby in Albany it became very apparent that she had absolutely no knowledge or expertise in that field, and tried desperately to pass herself off as someone who has mastered the art of negotiation, or as she refers to it, "lobbying:".
Her expertise is in the field of health care and her small business is making cup cakes and that's the truth.
In comparison, I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Human and Community Services and am one course short of my Master's Degree in Criminal Justice. In addition I hold credits from California State University at Dominquez Hills in the area of Negotiations and Conflict Resolution, having participated in classes taught by reknown Dr. Nancy Erbe.
I have also held a Real Estate License acquiring knowledge in that field from Utica College, hold credits from both MVCC and Herkimer County Community College, have owned and operated my own businesses and served as a Union Rep for CWA, responsible for New York Telephone Company's membership dis-banning what was their current union,TTU,to join the ranks of CWA.
I think my qualifications are reflective of a diverse background that will serve this community well.
Your vote counts! Vote on Tuesday...Susan M. Arcuri Row 6
You seem to have a lot of conflicts for someone who has college credit for a course focusing on their RESOLUTION. What is it,do you just like to fight?
Pond Lane Pig

United States

#21 May 12, 2012
Useless bull crap degree from the state's online college. This is what prisoners do when the are bored in the clink. Go work a hot dog cart and offer in home nude housecleaning if u need a few bucks.
Mr Crocker Harris

Rome, NY

#23 May 12, 2012
I'm voting for Rocki! We need fresh blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clifford Fuel 26 min fran 31
Nano was a lie. 37 min The City Of Riggies 2
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 48 min Real Despair 85
the mASSena REGGIN LYING APE OBAMA FEED WOMEN 51 min Real Despair 13
Africa Highest Percentage Of Slaves on Earth 2016 53 min Real Despair 6
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... 55 min Real Despair 72
Utica BRUTALLY TRASHED at CityData,Com 1 hr The City Of Riggies 32
Home and Car Robberies 1 hr shedodge 28
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 3 hr Italiano 20
Gordon's Tap Room 5 hr Missin Strut 27
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 10 hr michelle 88

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages