Bill

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Any idea who is the worst, I need to find a new place and want to avoid the crooks.
Meadow Soprano

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Someone told me it was some guy named Lee Makowski...other than him, don't know any.
Meadow Soprano

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Bill wrote:
Any idea who is the worst, I need to find a new place and want to avoid the crooks.
I heard it was the guy who owns the Chesterfield. But that is just heresay like everyhting on here.
outside looking in

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

its not utica but stay away from Mike Stanton and anything fron Stanton Realty
The Sudanese Troublemaker

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Judged:

Definitely Mike the guy who owns Freddy's appartment! What a nutcase!
black and beautiful

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

definitely dirty ernie sanita sr. he makes me lives wit rats an roaches i hate him
concerned tenant

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

17 shepherd Carol and her son are crooks and psycho's. Yes i have proof of this. He fell on our dangerous stairs and said we are to blame for flicking ashes on them. Ceilings are colapsing, almost all electrical is screwed up. This place has benn pure hell.
awesome

Marcy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Patsy Siedel, rents out under PSI Group. She's terribly shady, a slum lord and a bitch. She will rent to any scumbags as long as she gets money. She will not fix anything and places blame on the tenants. She wasn't going to replace our hot water heater that broke in the middle of winter. Avoid renting from her. She has multiple properties through utica, quite a few in South Utica. If Codes actually inspected the houses they would not allow anyone to live there.
worst one yet

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Frank Celia Is by Far the worst Landlord I ever had The Displeasure of knowing.. He used to own a house on Ontario Street, which at the time wasn't a bad Neighborhood.while living there the water service was randomly shut off for lack of payment,we had An oil Furnace Which he would Forget to pay the Supplier And We'd Have to wait " a Day Or Two" Till We'd get Heat, Not To mention A myriad Of problems which God Forbid You Asked Him To fix... We Were to Young to Know Better So We Dealt With This Genuine SLUMLORD For close to 2 years Till My Husband was able Financially to Deliver us From That deathtrap,And This was Way before Utica became this Craphole we know today...Sorry About the rant, Back to the subject, Frank Celia,Crooked Nosed MF, Worst Landlord EVER
scumlord

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Bob Donnally

Level 1

Since: May 12

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Any one hear of Sue O'Connor?
tony tellington

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

dom clemente 515 wetmore 1409 catherine 2638-42 genny
new taxford

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Ferrones
The Connection

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Phil Steppello who owns roach hotels on lenox ave and blandina along with a few other streets. He is also a mini Branjen and cobbs houses when he flips them with his crackhead under the table contractors like arron monaski and Richard Vatalero
left field

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The Connection wrote:
Phil Steppello who owns roach hotels on lenox ave and blandina along with a few other streets. He is also a mini Branjen and cobbs houses when he flips them with his crackhead under the table contractors like arron monaski and Richard Vatalero
you live way in left field there buddy!!!!
let me give it to you like this,,,,
dont even think of trying to put phil in the same bracket as these slum lords!!!!
He is one of the best landords have ever had,,,his house is always clean,,,no roaches (def none i hate em) and if i even see a mouse he takes the time out and brings over a mouse trap AND sets it for me (i cannot get near them things)
he brings rock salt in the winter.all his aartments are brand new and updated.secured front door never open to the scum bags always
i know this because i am a tenant,,,
GROW UP!!!!!
I nominate

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Emilio Irizarry. Somehow he has an in with Codes, & they never violate him even though the apartments have no working furnace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••