Policelli twins transfering to ND for...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Realistic

Bronx, NY

#113 Aug 7, 2014
But uhh wrote:
<quoted text>Ask someone with a Masters from Clarkson how "MVCC" and "SUNY IT" stacks up LOOOOL! See what they say!
"Realistic". Yes let's be realistic ppl.
Yes we all Long to graduate from N.H. High school so we can go to Clarkson ! Ahh but it's only a dream
But uhh

United States

#114 Aug 7, 2014
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all Long to graduate from N.H. High school so we can go to Clarkson ! Ahh but it's only a dream
Are you nuts? Plenty of grads from all over receive degrees there every year since 1890s! Many more great schools just like them. If you want it you work for it and don't give up it's not hard it's will. Why dabble with college? Transfer out of those NY bullshit schools if you want more than just "a job" I guess. That's like community college. Sorry but that's what it is. What is it with you people?
But uhh

United States

#115 Aug 7, 2014
SOSASE wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW ABOUT A WINNING TEAM In NEW HARTFORD WIT THE POLICELLI BOYS On VARSITY BASKETBALL TEAM & Making Honor Roll? WOW That's Something to PONDER About, Now Isn't It?? WHY Don't U ELITE IDIOTS Make ur OWN KIDS MEASURe UP Instead Of Being STUPID CRITICAL Of My KIDS Who Poses No DARN THREAT To U But R An ASSET & ACADEMICALLY EXCELLENT NORMAL Passionately ATHLETIC Kids Eager to UPGRADE Our Community Where They Were Born & Raised in???
You so exemplify the average attitude and demeanor of school team sports losers. Sorry there it is. Grow up. Get a marketable skill and some focus for your kids or you'll all end up like that in your prison economy full of retards forever. Seriously now look at you.
MrRepetitive

Utica, NY

#117 Aug 7, 2014
But uhh wrote:
<quoted text>You so exemplify the average attitude and demeanor of school team sports losers. Sorry there it is. Grow up. Get a marketable skill and some focus for your kids or you'll all end up like that in your prison economy full of retards forever. Seriously now look at you.
And where did you obtain your marketable skill of being a chronic Topix poster? Why don't you explain to all of us how you spending all day long posting here bashing everything and anything to do with this area has proven to be a marketable skill? I looked on Monster.com today and I didn't find a single opening for a Topix Poster so sadly your only skill turns out to be not very marketable.
Lesson 1

United States

#118 Aug 7, 2014
Well there you go at least you weren't repetitive that time. That I work AND have the 10 minutes a day to amuse myself with your losers should tell you something.

Get real. Grow up people. This is a dead end. And as you can see and as you know the stereotypes it attracts the lowest common denominator and clingy attention fiend needy thin skinned things.

Better ways to stay healthy and exercise without the retard costume show over a game. And the lowlife parents and "coaches" it attracts!
MrRepetitive

Utica, NY

#119 Aug 7, 2014
Lesson 1 wrote:
Well there you go at least you weren't repetitive that time. That I work AND have the 10 minutes a day to amuse myself with your losers should tell you something.
Get real. Grow up people. This is a dead end. And as you can see and as you know the stereotypes it attracts the lowest common denominator and clingy attention fiend needy thin skinned things.
Better ways to stay healthy and exercise without the retard costume show over a game. And the lowlife parents and "coaches" it attracts!
Yeah right...10 minutes a day. It is more like 10 hours a day. Your post makes practically no sense whatsoever. Seriously look at this sentence and tell me it isn't the ramblings of a nut job.

"And as you can see and as you know the stereotypes it attracts the lowest common denominator and clingy attention fiend needy thin skinned things"

Were you drunk when you typed that?
Lesson 2

United States

#120 Aug 7, 2014
Back to being repetitive are ya? At least think up your own insults loser. You just keep making that example.
hickazz cny

United States

#121 Aug 7, 2014
If they go to ND, they to goes to go to KFC after all games.

BOY I sure wish they had hog jowls.
hickazz cny

United States

#122 Aug 7, 2014
KFC needs to do like Macdonalds.

They need a happy meal fo kids.

Need in dem, toys can be, bags fo head, cornrow holders, transformers.

Watermelon that turn into caddy with curb feelers.
stop

Utica, NY

#123 Aug 7, 2014
hickazz cny wrote:
KFC needs to do like Macdonalds.
They need a happy meal fo kids.
Need in dem, toys can be, bags fo head, cornrow holders, transformers.
Watermelon that turn into caddy with curb feelers.
They can't put bags in, haven't you heard about all the kids choking or suffocating on plastic bags.
SSS

New Hartford, NY

#124 Aug 7, 2014
MrRepetitive wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right...10 minutes a day. It is more like 10 hours a day. Your post makes practically no sense whatsoever. Seriously look at this sentence and tell me it isn't the ramblings of a nut job.
"And as you can see and as you know the stereotypes it attracts the lowest common denominator and clingy attention fiend needy thin skinned things"
Were you drunk when you typed that?
Clearly this retard repeater poster was cut from his AYSO team and his mommy ran off with a prison guard..
diveby

Ithaca, NY

#125 Aug 8, 2014
ANGIE,,,,,Aaaaangie..........S tones live on Angie
Not difficult

United States

#127 Aug 8, 2014
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly this retard repeater poster was cut from his AYSO team and his mommy ran off with a prison guard..
Clearly you aren't being paid for your creativity or guessing. Try a new crystal ball retard.
Mister Mister

New Hartford, NY

#128 Aug 9, 2014
Not difficult wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly you aren't being paid for your creativity or guessing. Try a new crystal ball retard.
Truth hurts. Burn.
I know

Herkimer, NY

#129 Aug 9, 2014
I agree with the mother of triplets. There is no way minors should be discussed on this site. These are kids! Are you people that ignorant? And what school they or their parents decide to enroll in is their business. It's high school sports! Leave minors off this site. Your a disgrace of a human being picking on kids !!
I Know Too

Herkimer, NY

#130 Aug 9, 2014
It just goes to show you how many losers there are all around us. No wonder the youngsters want out of here after graduation. They might turn into topix professors if they decide to stay like some of the genius's on here,
Sad truth

United States

#131 Aug 9, 2014
There are about 12 people who actually care where these kids go to school. The fact that this is Topix conversation is sad (and wrong). Move on people. There is a big world with real problems, focus on those.
Trollbait

United States

#132 Aug 9, 2014
Sad truth wrote:
There are about 12 people who actually care where these kids go to school. The fact that this is Topix conversation is sad (and wrong). Move on people. There is a big world with real problems, focus on those.
They can't. They're ootican losers. This is their summit. It's the immature coaches who thrive on this petty girlie gymnastics drama type crap. Arguing immature coaches.Cavemen..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen all star awards was any politicians present 6 min Maybe 1
Tenney supporters act like morons (Jun '14) 7 min BobbyO 12
Running for Mayor 9 min Larry Joseph 1
college graduations 11 min lincoln 11
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 19 min Larry Joseph 22
Be careful of puto drug snitch Rocco Derollo 21 min Alberto E 4
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 28 min Maybe 20
Craigslist Personals Replacement 3 hr Lakewood 62
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 6 hr Linda G 14
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 8 hr Reggie Dunlop 27