Policelli twins transfering to ND for...
SamboTech Strikes

United States

#89 Aug 2, 2014
Seems like Sambotech sure has a dog in this fight!
Well

Utica, NY

#92 Aug 3, 2014
seriously wrote:
If their parents pick ND over NH the parents should be tossed in jail. Get you kids educated !
All ND grads go to college. Seriously
Ziggy

Utica, NY

#93 Aug 3, 2014
All 30 of them. Worst family parents around. Go far away please.
Nance

Utica, NY

#94 Aug 3, 2014
How many sets of twins does this guy have? Isn't there a set of bos that are 23 or 24?
Sambo Tech Town

United States

#95 Aug 3, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
All ND grads go to college. Seriously
Ummm no they don't,. Also I think they meant REAL college not UC MVCC or "SUNY IT".
I own you

Utica, NY

#96 Aug 3, 2014
Sambo Tech Town wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm no they don't,. Also I think they meant REAL college not UC MVCC or "SUNY IT".
Funny coming from a GED certificate holder.
Realistic

Danielson, CT

#97 Aug 3, 2014
Sambo Tech Town wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm no they don't,. Also I think they meant REAL college not UC MVCC or "SUNY IT".
Yes they do and the last time I checked MVCC UC and SUNY IT were all colleges
GO GED

Utica, NY

#98 Aug 3, 2014
It doesn't know anything about a computer, so it would be a miracle if it could tell what a college was.

FAILED SEM, CNC, MASTER CAN X, 1st GRADE.
Greatest news ever

Utica, NY

#99 Aug 5, 2014
Man, we all wish could be true but I don't think Durr and ND will put up with the Dads shit.
SOSASE

Glenmont, NY

#100 Aug 6, 2014
CORNELL MAYE wrote:
<quoted text>
Utica NY hates when minorities do well! The number one reason I left!!!!!!
SOSASE
I am THE PROUD Mom of HONOR ROLL TRIPLETS In the NH School SYSTEM !!
I'm Here EXPOSED So Say Something ELSE About My Husband ATTY. FRANK POLICELLI , ME Or OUR 14 Y o TRIPLETS!!
I DARE U !!
If U Think My Husband Is A PROBLEM U Haven't ENCOUNTERED ME YET!!!
MY TRIPLETS R Not To B Mentioned On This FILTHY SITE EVER in A DEROGATORY MANNER!!
U DONT KNOW ME But I KNOW WHO U R & WON'T REST To INVESTIGATE, EXPOSE & SUE Ur TAILS!!
BRING IT ON :)
SOSASE

Glenmont, NY

#101 Aug 6, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids are lazy and stink in basketball!!!!
MY Kids R FAR FROM LAZY & THE REASON For Ur Comment is THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH R SKILLFULLY PASSIONATE & EXCEL in ALL SPORTS THEY PLAY!! So Get Ur OWN Life RIGHT & STOP HATING On MY OFFSPRINGS!! EVIDENTLY U R 2 IGNORANT To RECOGNIZE A NORMAL KID When u SEE Them!!! My TRIPLETS r HONOR ROLL High ACHIEVERS ACADEMICALLY & ATHLETICALLY!! Pick on someone ELSE Not OUR FAMILY!! If U Had Any COMMONSENSE U WOULD APPRECIATE GOOD, WELL-BALANCED BRILLIANT BALLERS in UR SCHOOL DISTRICT LOL !!!
SOSASE

Glenmont, NY

#102 Aug 6, 2014
weirdos wrote:
Wow. Talking about 9th graders on topix. This is hilarious! They have to be good if there's all these comments. I wish my son would make topix. I would be so proud. Hahaha.
Ty I Am The PROUD Parent of The TRIPLETS Not twins these IDIOTS r Squawking About LOL!!
SOSASE

Glenmont, NY

#103 Aug 6, 2014
framkenberry wrote:
Do they look like the mother, mooncricket ?
LOL U SAY? I Think INSECTs R Beautiful!!
SOSASE

Glenmont, NY

#104 Aug 6, 2014
roflmao wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stop laughing because you are 100% correct. He has no idea how to play and only can fire up 3 point shots. It's easy to go 4 for 20 from 3 pt range.
MY SONS R Both Honor Roll STUDENTS & I Would Luv To See Them Both WHOOP ur ASS on a BASKETBALL COURT!! Meet Us I DARE U ?? Common BRING ur Tired Lazy ASS up To MY HOOD & Play Them In Some BASKETBALL U Know The Play Higby RD We Will meet u There anytime!! LOL
SOSASE

Glenmont, NY

#105 Aug 6, 2014
Sportsfan wrote:
Are you Kidding ?
That's just what N.D.needs now ..
More Drama from the Policeli family !!
HOW ABOUT A WINNING TEAM In NEW HARTFORD WIT THE POLICELLI BOYS On VARSITY BASKETBALL TEAM & Making Honor Roll? WOW That's Something to PONDER About, Now Isn't It?? WHY Don't U ELITE IDIOTS Make ur OWN KIDS MEASURe UP Instead Of Being STUPID CRITICAL Of My KIDS Who Poses No DARN THREAT To U But R An ASSET & ACADEMICALLY EXCELLENT NORMAL Passionately ATHLETIC Kids Eager to UPGRADE Our Community Where They Were Born & Raised in???
Toto

United States

#106 Aug 6, 2014
SOSASE wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW ABOUT A WINNING TEAM In NEW HARTFORD WIT THE POLICELLI BOYS On VARSITY BASKETBALL TEAM & Making Honor Roll? WOW That's Something to PONDER About, Now Isn't It?? WHY Don't U ELITE IDIOTS Make ur OWN KIDS MEASURe UP Instead Of Being STUPID CRITICAL Of My KIDS Who Poses No DARN THREAT To U But R An ASSET & ACADEMICALLY EXCELLENT NORMAL Passionately ATHLETIC Kids Eager to UPGRADE Our Community Where They Were Born & Raised in???
Who are you again? Nothing is even making sense here?
SOSASE

Sutton, MA

#108 Aug 6, 2014
math teacher wrote:
Nobody leaves NH for the poop hole on Burrstone Rd. Stay at NH and get the education
Math Teacher The Policelli Triplets R Not Leaving New Hartford!! Don't Believe this Nonsense u Read on This RAG SITE!! I AGREE the EDUCATION Provided to My Triplets has been Excellent They r Honor Students!!
Abbey Normal

Utica, NY

#110 Aug 7, 2014
LOL!! He does look like Frankenstein!!
But uhh

United States

#111 Aug 7, 2014
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do and the last time I checked MVCC UC and SUNY IT were all colleges
Ask someone with a Masters from Clarkson how "MVCC" and "SUNY IT" stacks up LOOOOL! See what they say!
"Realistic". Yes let's be realistic ppl.
But uhh

United States

#112 Aug 7, 2014
Abbey Normal wrote:
LOL!! He does look like Frankenstein!!
"Abnormal" is a good name for this monkeyball crowd. Must be all those "sophisticated" ooooticans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 10 min aurelio bianco 10
Bernie sanders 20 min cannoli pie 6
TOPIX is boring 25 min cannoli pie 3
it took 150 years to remove confederate flag 43 min guest 43
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 44 min guest 18
Mark Piersma, WUTQ, what happened to him? 56 min boogie 2
dan ur kids arent that good 1 hr stop it 1
rush 17 hr You Dummies 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance