Policelli twins transfering to ND for...

Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Randall

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2014
Since the program at NH was ruined by the corruption of AC and the coaches, rumor has it the boys are leaving to play for Durr. Any truth to this? One is varsity ready and the other is JV ready. Dad believes that the varsity player is automatic D1 material. Both boys will be going into 9th grade. NH team this year will be a joke, especially without a qualified coach yet. They do not have any good coaches left, all corrupt followers of Randall. Makes sence for the boys to go to ND since Durr has a lot of talent still there and a good bunch of younger players too. If Dad believes he is D1 material, ND is a no brainer to attend. We will see. All at NH wish they would leave since Dad manipulates the program but Durr would never let that happen. Boys are playing summer league with ND too. hmmmmm
NH

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2014
Randall wrote:
Since the program at NH was ruined by the corruption of AC and the coaches, rumor has it the boys are leaving to play for Durr. Any truth to this? One is varsity ready and the other is JV ready. Dad believes that the varsity player is automatic D1 material. Both boys will be going into 9th grade. NH team this year will be a joke, especially without a qualified coach yet. They do not have any good coaches left, all corrupt followers of Randall. Makes sence for the boys to go to ND since Durr has a lot of talent still there and a good bunch of younger players too. If Dad believes he is D1 material, ND is a no brainer to attend. We will see. All at NH wish they would leave since Dad manipulates the program but Durr would never let that happen. Boys are playing summer league with ND too. hmmmmm
Hahahaha. Good luck with that parent ND! You can have him!
framkenberry

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2014
Do they look like the mother, mooncricket ?
wow

Albany, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2014
Good Riddance
NHparent

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2014
That would be better news than Alvanos and Randall gone. They are nothing but cancers to the school and other kids, especially the father.
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2014
Hey the one on jv last yr stunk!! talk about lazy? D1? LOL.
You can have them. They are both bench players on mvcc
when all said and done
ThePope

Waltham, MA

#7 Jul 25, 2014
Wait till Sister gets a call/visit from Frank after he's had a few cocktails, and he's unhappy about playing time!!
Sportsfan

Lowville, NY

#8 Jul 25, 2014
Are you Kidding ?
That's just what N.D.needs now ..
More Drama from the Policeli family !!
roflmao

Ithaca, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2014
lol wrote:
Hey the one on jv last yr stunk!! talk about lazy? D1? LOL.
You can have them. They are both bench players on mvcc
when all said and done
I can't stop laughing because you are 100% correct. He has no idea how to play and only can fire up 3 point shots. It's easy to go 4 for 20 from 3 pt range.
Common Court

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jul 25, 2014
For crying out loud you pea brains care more about your kids running back and forth with a ball than them actually learning something. What a huge waste of taxpayers money for a small majority to spend their time on.
really

Worcester, MA

#12 Jul 25, 2014
For crying out loud these are kids. Keep them off of here please
Brother

Lowville, NY

#14 Jul 25, 2014
Frankie is a good player and Nicole has gotten much better
Frankenstein celli

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2014
They would be the top players if someone would just tighten their bolts.
No Conscience

Albany, NY

#16 Jul 26, 2014
really wrote:
For crying out loud these are kids. Keep them off of here please
The people who start these threads have no shame. These are what, a couple of 14 year olds? I wish these posters would identify themselves. They are adult bullies. I bet their kids are bullies. Who really cares where these kids go to school. It is their parent's business.
afan

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2014
good for them good ball players
Brother

Lowville, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2014
They are off to the aau nationals for the third year in a row. They must have some game unless they are just bench players. Are their other kids that carry the team. I heard the Perrotta kid is now the point guard and averages 25 points per game. He apparently took over for the young warmack kid and is playing great ball. The hobaica kid doesn't even get in the game and hasn't scored a point all year and just carries the team cooler in and out of the gym
coach

Ithaca, NY

#25 Jul 27, 2014
The best thing for the school and the unity of the school and kids is for them to leave NH. The father is to much and is very insulting to all and the kids. He is a bad apple and ND can have him. He and his son are not team players at all. They act like bad inner city people with no respect for anyone. Dad uses is powers to control us coaches and the kids see it and it is a very bad situation.
i know

Utica, NY

#28 Jul 27, 2014
coach wrote:
The best thing for the school and the unity of the school and kids is for them to leave NH. The father is to much and is very insulting to all and the kids. He is a bad apple and ND can have him. He and his son are not team players at all. They act like bad inner city people with no respect for anyone. Dad uses is powers to control us coaches and the kids see it and it is a very bad situation.
The kids are lazy and stink in basketball!!!!
weirdos

Albany, NY

#29 Jul 27, 2014
Wow. Talking about 9th graders on topix. This is hilarious! They have to be good if there's all these comments. I wish my son would make topix. I would be so proud. Hahaha.
CORNELL MAYE

Las Vegas, NV

#31 Jul 28, 2014
LIONDINNERS wrote:
Does anyone know what tribe the wife is from ?
Was it the zoooloua tribe or the wallbasa tribe ?
Utica NY hates when minorities do well! The number one reason I left!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFCW food workers union Useless (Jan '09) 3 min Pissed off 57
Jimmy fava 4 min Huhhhhh 1
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 15 min The Editor in Cheese 61
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 47 min Matt Ryan 21
I am a Punk Coward Afraid To Be A Cop 48 min Poster boys 6
Trumps lies - the definitive list 1 hr Enough 27
It's Melon Seezon 2 hr SlobJim 6
Who was found in the canal? 6 hr joe mazza 27
Callihan WKTV 10 hr uh huh 74
Ending Marriages 15 hr Mirror Mirror 24