Attention all Bosnians!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Heywood Jablomi

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2012
The local chapter of the Red Cross will be giving away free bar soap to all Utica residents of Bosnian descent. This in response to complaints from local area welfare agencies in regards to the b.o. emitted from Bosnians who don't shower & who enter the county building looking for a handout. Any Bosnian who smells of smoked meat, boiled vegetables, & b.o. will be eligible to recieve 5 bars of soap free of charge. Bonians who show up for the free soap driving a Jap car will also recieve a free bottle of mouthwash. Bosnians can call the local Red Cross for times & dates when the handouts will be scheduled.

The Utica area Resource Center has also announced that all those of Somalian decent will, in the near future be instructed on how to use toilet paper instead of their hand after using the bathroom. The dates & times have yet to be announced as the center has not decided who will do the instructing. Former Mayor Roefaro was asked but he politely declined due to a prior committment. Also, in a news release area residents are warned by the agency not to shake hands with any Somalians for health reasons until all Somalian immigrants have been instructed on the proper use of toilet paper.

Thank you very much.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Heywood Jablomi wrote:
The local chapter of the Red Cross will be giving away free bar soap to all Utica residents of Bosnian descent. This in response to complaints from local area welfare agencies in regards to the b.o. emitted from Bosnians who don't shower & who enter the county building looking for a handout. Any Bosnian who smells of smoked meat, boiled vegetables, & b.o. will be eligible to recieve 5 bars of soap free of charge. Bonians who show up for the free soap driving a Jap car will also recieve a free bottle of mouthwash. Bosnians can call the local Red Cross for times & dates when the handouts will be scheduled.
The Utica area Resource Center has also announced that all those of Somalian decent will, in the near future be instructed on how to use toilet paper instead of their hand after using the bathroom. The dates & times have yet to be announced as the center has not decided who will do the instructing. Former Mayor Roefaro was asked but he politely declined due to a prior committment. Also, in a news release area residents are warned by the agency not to shake hands with any Somalians for health reasons until all Somalian immigrants have been instructed on the proper use of toilet paper.
Thank you very much.
Lol
Idiot

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Way to enjoy your fourth of July? Shouldn't you be cooking out enjoying yourself with your family then being a looser on here talking about others?? Really now!?? Think it's time you grow up and look around you all the shit going on in your country why don't you go do some bath salts like the rest of your idiotic Americans and kill your self.. Happy fourth of July!!!!
Teacher

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Idiot wrote:
Way to enjoy your fourth of July? Shouldn't you be cooking out enjoying yourself with your family then being a looser on here talking about others?? Really now!?? Think it's time you grow up and look around you all the shit going on in your country why don't you go do some bath salts like the rest of your idiotic Americans and kill your self.. Happy fourth of July!!!!
Getting very disappointed in you. "then", should be "than". also, "looser", should be "loser". I don't like the way the last sentence reads either.
Sad teacher

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting very disappointed in you. "then", should be "than". also, "looser", should be "loser". I don't like the way the last sentence reads either.
I don't think anyone is really interested in what the internet noob says or thinks. You forgot an "I'm" in there retard.
Yes

Jamesville, NY

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Bosnians should be exterminated.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2012
Let's not forget deodorant
Huh

Boston, MA

#8 Jul 5, 2012
You should try being nicer. Maybe then you will have some friends to spend your holiday with instead of sitting on the Internet bashing strangers.
nasty

Baldwinsville, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2012
started to 69 with a bosnian girl. i thought she farted. it was her pu**y lips opening up. i could not believe the stink. just like a terd. i had to tell her i couldnt do this. i felt bad but it was just down right nasty. i should have did the stink finger test first. thatll learn me. the worst part about it was that on a scale from 1-10 this chick was a 20
names

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 20, 2013
was her name husmiira i have heard she likes it up the ass likes threesomes to.she is one hot girl also
really

Melrose, MA

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Comets Website Gone 22 min Must be 15
News Clinton mother remembers missing daughter on he... 5 hr My Info 1
Obnoxiously Loud Commercial 5 hr Bec521 5
Hillary Clinton is an old washed up bag (Dec '12) 6 hr Zelenograd 35
area stuck in low speed internet 7 hr Ever notice 18
hank brown radio show (Oct '09) 7 hr For Hank 14
WKTV "Breaking News" 8 hr Just Say No 6
state testing 10 hr cmon 20
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 15 duh 623
More from around the web