just asking

New York, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Don't miss the RA Dudrak ad on page 4 of the OD trying to get arcuri's attention. Not sure what motivated that
Level 3

Since: Apr 08

NOT From New Hartford

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Yeah saw that. Whats up with that?
Looker

Oneida, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2008
Don't really know, but if you go to WKTV's homepage there's a banner on the left hand side going down with the same headline as the newspaper. Almost like an ad with Dudrak's name on top. Weird, huh?
outside looking in

New York, NY

#4 Jun 17, 2008
nothing weird about it, he just choose to speak out on topics we have all been talking about for months now. Our elected officials have done nothing to act in the best interest of the people the are susposed serve. It's easy to collect a paycheck and live well when you milk the taxpayers for everything and do nothing productive!!
Looker

Oneida, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2008
Thanks, I agree!
just asking

New York, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2008
there might be more comments here if it didn't keep getting buried
outside looking in

New York, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2008
I plan on keeping this topic on top for the next few days. People need to know that Arcuri and his cronies serve themselves and no one else!!!!
Alan

AOL

#9 Jun 17, 2008
UticaSux wrote:
http://cnysnakepitlives.blogsp ot.com/
Snakepit has a link to the PDF file. We love it! THIS is money well spent. Money much better spent that sending loot to Mike and watching him go his seperates way(s).
That is awesome! More businesses need to do this. People need to speak out.
I am really glad I bought all my new windows from this guy now........
outside looking in

New York, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2008
come on where are the usually poster on this site!!! Dudrak's ad hit too many nerves and you're fingers stop working!!!!
outside looking in

New York, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2008
well???
Mikey

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2016
Poor quality products and workmanship, rude, unprofessional owner, don't even think of patronizing this jerk, just a weird little man with terrible materials and workmanship that will not fix anything, forewarned
Windows

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 14, 2016
New York Sash offers an all inclusive TRANSFERABLE lifetime warranty Lifetime Warranty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anybody Remember Eric & The Chessmen? 4 min Reverb 28
Claudia Bad Mouthing 11 min Chauncey 30
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 23 min Sir Osis 46
New UFD Chief 31 min test 19
A murder and years later no answers 1 hr Uphill fight 3
Henry lucio 1 hr Shrimpeater 5
Brenda Kent 1 hr big dreamer 16
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 4 hr TheSlobSeemann 139
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 4 hr Wtf 112
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 12 hr Experience 87