Bosnia is racist
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Ask any Bosnian who actually came from Bosnia who the gypsies are in Bosnia, and what they think of them.
Dee

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 6, 2012
What's your point?

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Dee wrote:
What's your point?
Exposing the mindset is all.
Dee

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Judging by the various topics on here, close to the way Americans see the ghetto blacks.
Dee

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2012
oh and by the way. It's not exactly racism. While they are distinguishable by their darker skin color, there is no race specified to them. They're distinguished by their origin as Romans.
BornWhite cuz God LuvsMe

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
I'd rather trust a Rom/Gypsy/Traveler than a Muslim Bosnian any day

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2012
But you get my point...they already have a superiority complex and racist concept in their country...so it's idiotic to believe they are not racist here.
Nagib Obala

New York, NY

#8 Jun 7, 2012
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
But you get my point...they already have a superiority complex and racist concept in their country...so it's idiotic to believe they are not racist here.
True, there's this gypsy dude called Perhan, did the same work as MLK.
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#9 Jun 8, 2012
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
Ask any Bosnian who actually came from Bosnia who the gypsies are in Bosnia, and what they think of them.
Well that goes for most countries in Eastern Europe, ask what the Bulgarian, Macedonian, Serbian or Ukranian thinks about gypsies, you will get more or less the same answer from most people. So i don't know why you're attacking us?

Level 2

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Ninoslav wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that goes for most countries in Eastern Europe, ask what the Bulgarian, Macedonian, Serbian or Ukranian thinks about gypsies, you will get more or less the same answer from most people. So i don't know why you're attacking us?
Are u admitting your people are racist or not? And all of those other people are not here now being racist towards Americans. And just because everyone else picks on the gypsies doesn't mean I should. A a matter of fact. 2 million people were displaced from Bosnia. So technically y'all are the gypsies here
Buckwheat

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jun 8, 2012
I_Gets_It_In is black as the ace of spades.
Plus one

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jun 8, 2012
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u admitting your people are racist or not? And all of those other people are not here now being racist towards Americans. And just because everyone else picks on the gypsies doesn't mean I should. A a matter of fact. 2 million people were displaced from Bosnia. So technically y'all are the gypsies here
Blacks are Gypsie's also? After all they were displaced so to speak, can we make that analogy also.
Ninoslav

Næstved, Denmark

#13 Jun 9, 2012
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u admitting your people are racist or not? And all of those other people are not here now being racist towards Americans. And just because everyone else picks on the gypsies doesn't mean I should. A a matter of fact. 2 million people were displaced from Bosnia. So technically y'all are the gypsies here
Who the hell is racist against americans? as far as i know American is not a race lol. And being away from you country does not make you a Gypsy. A gypsi is one of the Romani people, who usually do not want to work.
But why do you only focus on Bosnia's racism against Gypies? when there are so many more countries that are just as racist if not more.
Todd

Cortland, NY

#15 Jun 9, 2012
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing the mindset is all.
And you're doing a fine fine job of it. The racist moron mindset is alive and well in Welfare, N.Y.!
blabla

Parlier, CA

#16 Jul 16, 2014
ohh bieng racist is wrong i hope u all burn in hell
blabla

Parlier, CA

#17 Jul 16, 2014
jk bieing racist is still wrong
blabla

Parlier, CA

#18 Jul 16, 2014
fyugluiu;oiopjlugutyhjyg racist!!!!!!!!!!
one who knows

Oneida, NY

#19 Jul 16, 2014
Bosnians need to go back to Gypsy land where they belong
asylesantos

Laredo, TX

#20 Nov 13, 2014
one who knows wrote:
Bosnians need to go back to Gypsy land where they belong
Bosnians are composed of different kinds of religions, ie. Muslims, Serbians, Croatians, and even a good number of Chetniks/extremists. Many of them are very hard working people just like you and I, and enjoy many hobbies we enjoy as well. You also probably do not know that Muslims were attacked by their Serbian neighbors and all over their country--neighbors who were friends to these Muslims for years. There is genocide still happening today in Bosnia. These Muslim Bosnians scattered all over the world and had to leave their burnt down, scraps they called home once. They had to leave such a beautiful country with only one bag of belongings or less each. So my question to you is, why can't they enjoy the rest of their lives in America and why is it so hard for you to share your country with these people?
noname

Utica, NY

#21 Nov 13, 2014
I_Gets_It_In wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u admitting your people are racist or not? And all of those other people are not here now being racist towards Americans. And just because everyone else picks on the gypsies doesn't mean I should. A a matter of fact. 2 million people were displaced from Bosnia. So technically y'all are the gypsies here
Listen to yourself. What does that make you? Are you not racist as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body at Olbiston Apts? 2 min mr know it all 16
Bob C from National Grid 2 min Just sayin 15
News Which Celebrity is Wearing Today's 'Kinky Boots?' 17 min OLDITALIANTOTHECORE 1
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 18 min BAT WING NANO 19
Burger King Fish Sandwich --WTH!!!??? (Jan '13) 24 min Grow up and get a... 21
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Palmieri as Mayor? (Dec '13) 1 hr RetiredIvyLeague... 36
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 1 hr Grow up and get a... 30
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr Boyfriends 257
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Welfare SportsQueens 35
Carbone Sold 3 hr Huuuge 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages