Why are Kids Tried as Adults?

Why are Kids Tried as Adults?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Not fair

Rome, NY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Ok so I just saw a kid that was 16 be charged with Murder in Syracuse. they are charging him as an adult. I have a cousin that slept with a girl 3 months under age and they said because she was 16 she was to immature and unable to give consent, question why is it ok to raise a child to an adult only when it serves so called justice? Why if a person at 16 cannot give consent for sex cause their minds are to young yet if they commit a crime they are charged as adults? So one sided.
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Oriskany, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
It's complicated but I'll explain: At 16 he ended someones life. That is what the military is for. They can arrange a bargain where he is sent off to fight and kill. Then if and when he returns home, he'll be offered a job as a law enforcement officer. If he had no regard for life and wants to kill, maim and destroy - that's what he can do to his hearts content over in Saudi-Israelia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Designing Uticas Financial Future 4 min BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 3
" Help " I need my shed Moved (Apr '13) 1 hr Bonnie 63
True love 1 hr Wishing Sand 7
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 2 hr Larry 44
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 2 hr Gerbers 36
Utica OD - No More TV Section 4 hr Rafe Hollister 10
comets televised? 4 hr FYI 3
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 9 hr Someonewhoknows 293
lapolla thinks a mayor run 11 hr Truth 46
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Sun Class of sixty-two 229