guy in washington mills

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
drivin by

Northfield, OH

#1 May 17, 2009
anybody ever seen a guy with a cane talkin to himself or maybe singin in washington mills everyday?
lol

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 May 17, 2009
Ya I see him almost everyday lately, he is obviously mentally ill. One day last week he was dancing on the corner with a mock cell phone to his ear pretending to be talking to someone all while waving his cane at traffic.
HeIs

Oneida, NY

#3 May 17, 2009
not all there for sure. He walks around Hannaford too, acting like he is shopping, never buying anything. Pretty sad. Seems harmless
Made Man

Plainview, TX

#4 May 17, 2009
It's all an act. Like Vinny the Chin. He want's you to thinks he's a mental case. Great act, fun to watch.
onedollarhouse

Long Eddy, NY

#5 May 17, 2009
What about all the shopping cart bums?
Barnum and Bailey

Mountain View, CA

#6 May 17, 2009
Used to work in the circus. Led the parade as a majorette.
Sonny

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 17, 2009
That was my Dad dancing on the corner! He must've just gotten his welfare check.

I'm sure it's all gone by now though.
gimpy

Long Eddy, NY

#8 May 17, 2009
I think his name's gimpy. He's 19.
NOT FUNNY

Ithaca, NY

#10 May 17, 2009
hes schizophrenic and his family does nothing to help him. His daughter is that ugly thing from Autoland annoying greedy we finance everyone thing.

they finance everyone but cant take care of a sick man who's getting worse as the years go by. Hes a danger to himself and its sad
UNIG Employee

AOL

#11 May 17, 2009
lol wrote:
Ya I see him almost everyday lately, he is obviously mentally ill. One day last week he was dancing on the corner with a mock cell phone to his ear pretending to be talking to someone all while waving his cane at traffic.
This is what happens to unhappy UNIG employees. Check out out thread.
Cheryl

Antwerp, NY

#12 Aug 26, 2009
Here's what amazes me. Everyone loves a good story everyone wants to say what they will. Noone knows my story or the story of my father. Sit there and talk about me my family my life. This is the most awful site I've ever read people are out to hurt others you can call me fat ugly greedy what ever you want but the truth of the matter is everyday of my life I battle to help him to keep him in a home I've seeked medical attention numerous times. The truth is we have a faulty system why don't you talk about that how you beg plead go to every agency you can for help and there is none out there for people who have these problems. My father is a survivor he wasn't given the chance to live 7 years ago he was diagnosed with fourth stage cancer they cut him open from ear to ear they put a trac in his throat they put feeding tubes in his stomach. This is a man who once had everything a beautiful home a very succesful business a wonderful husband and a great father! He is sick he is scared and this is what it has come to. So instead of everyone making fun or calling names get the facts straight and this is just a piece of the puzzle I don't owe anyone an explanation or any information about my life but you as a decent human being should get your facts straight before hiding behind a computer and saying things. Just remember this could happen to anyone of you this isn't how life always was it's how our lives just happen to end up.
curious

Montgomery, AL

#14 Aug 26, 2009
Just to let you know, I beep at him when I go by and wave. . .
JIZZOFF

Antwerp, NY

#15 Aug 26, 2009
He is a career criminal and a looser he desirves to spend the rest of his life in jail
JIZZOFF

Antwerp, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2009
GO KILL YOURSELF Hows that
elizabeth

Concord, CA

#19 Aug 26, 2009
i agree it must be horribly hard to see soomeone who once had it all and is now going back to the beginning stages of life, dont let everyone get to you though, you know what you are doing, they dont apparently.
Cheryl wrote:
Here's what amazes me. Everyone loves a good story everyone wants to say what they will. Noone knows my story or the story of my father. Sit there and talk about me my family my life. This is the most awful site I've ever read people are out to hurt others you can call me fat ugly greedy what ever you want but the truth of the matter is everyday of my life I battle to help him to keep him in a home I've seeked medical attention numerous times. The truth is we have a faulty system why don't you talk about that how you beg plead go to every agency you can for help and there is none out there for people who have these problems. My father is a survivor he wasn't given the chance to live 7 years ago he was diagnosed with fourth stage cancer they cut him open from ear to ear they put a trac in his throat they put feeding tubes in his stomach. This is a man who once had everything a beautiful home a very succesful business a wonderful husband and a great father! He is sick he is scared and this is what it has come to. So instead of everyone making fun or calling names get the facts straight and this is just a piece of the puzzle I don't owe anyone an explanation or any information about my life but you as a decent human being should get your facts straight before hiding behind a computer and saying things. Just remember this could happen to anyone of you this isn't how life always was it's how our lives just happen to end up.
Kendras Law

Hinsdale, IL

#20 Aug 26, 2009
Cheryl wrote:
Maybe this will help. http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/Kendra_web/...
Not afraid

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Aug 26, 2009
Cheryl wrote:
Cheryl, I feel for you and your father. How awful. I pray that this recent issue will bring him some help. No, there is not much help out there, and it is going to get much worse in our nation. We are out of money thanks to gross mismanagement of funding and greedy politicians. Compassion is in short supply as well, as well as understanding, as can be seen here on this site. Very sad state of affairs.
hey

Utica, NY

#22 Aug 26, 2009
blow him
nice post

Manlius, NY

#23 Aug 26, 2009
Cheryl wrote:
That was a nice post, please ignore these scum,
listen these people have no lives,real jobs, or anything but the government gets these scum through life. Every time these scum are asked what they do they just blow off the question because their nothing but a loser.

If he was a scumbag minority, then he would be given everything on a sliver platter because their totally worthless trash.

Hope, maybe he can get what he needs.
this is me

Long Eddy, NY

#24 Aug 26, 2009
this man is very obviously ill. I cant say that he's harmless cuz ive gotten that ooky feeling more than once when passing by him. i dont think that he belongs in prison though. Ive said more than once this man belongs in some sort of assisted living facility. One of the HUGE holes in the justice system is that people like Mr. LaClair have to be allowed to hurt somebody or themselves in order to have something done about it.Has anyone ever heard of the saying "an ounce of prevention" My sister is ill as well. Unlike this gentleman, she displayed signs of mental illness very early on and was closely monitered throughout her entire life, HOWEVER, she has ovaries and therefore, the U.S constitution protected her rights to have children..and she did. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT ILL NEED A WHOLE PAGE TO GO OFF ON.
as far as this man's family is concerned, im fairly POSITIVE that this man displayed signs of severe mental illness that for whatever reason, was ignored or downplayed. IDK. im just happy he'll get the attention he needs and nobody got hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 33 min Cash cow 41
Gordon's Tap Room 1 hr Always 31
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 1 hr Unknown 27
Utica Cops 1 hr Myles 8
Valley View Golf 2 hr Wow 20
NYS Tax Trophies for All 3 hr SOI 3
President Donald Trump 3 hr FED UP 4
Fitness Mill 4 hr Boats and chodes 15
Clifford Fuel 6 hr Wayne 37
Whos breaking up? 9 hr Nosey24 26