Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United...

Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United States.

Posted in the Utica Forum

kamakazell

Rome, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Department of Labor's Bureau Statistics released the 10 most dangerous jobs in the United States.
1.Fishing
2.Logging
3.Aircraft Pilot and Flight Engineer
4.Farmers and Ranchers
5.Minning
6.Roofers
7.Refuse and Recylclable Material Collectors
8.Truck Drivers
9.Stuntman
10.Police and Sherriff Patrol Officers
Now this is fact, I know we are going to have the cops and firefighters denying this report but this is fact. What really impresses me is that 9 out of the 10 who have the most dangerous jobs in this country never complain and tell the public how they put their lives on the line every day. The most dangerous job in the world are United States Service Personnel. Sorry Firefighters and Chief Brooks you all did not make the list.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“America: Pussified?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Stittville

#2 Jun 5, 2012
1. US Military

“America: Pussified?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Stittville

#3 Jun 5, 2012
specifically USMC and Army
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Abramstank19k wrote:
1. US Military
The US Military is the most dangerous jobs in the world, the list was only for the United States.
Who are the real thieves

Cortland, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Actually Police only last year became #10 they have never even been on it and this year are expected to go back down. And what is most notable is that 60% of their deaths are only attributable to car wrecks, go figure.

The lies that they perpetuate on society claiming greatness and heroics hardly ever prove true at all.
Wow

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>The US Military is the most dangerous jobs in the world, the list was only for the United States.
It's ironic because I'm pretty sure when you were a firefighter, you also denied this claim. I am not a firefighter, however I do think you're nothing but a worthless hypocrite who needs to go jump off a bridge somewhere!!!
Oh yeah

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic because I'm pretty sure when you were a firefighter, you also denied this claim. I am not a firefighter, however I do think you're nothing but a worthless hypocrite who needs to go jump off a bridge somewhere!!!
actually he was never really a firefighter, but he was a member of the ufd.

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2012
I don't see doctors, lawyers, athletes, singers, actors, accountants or politicians on the list anywhere. Should we pay them less also.
OMG just STFU

Cortland, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2012
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
I don't see doctors, lawyers, athletes, singers, actors, accountants or politicians on the list anywhere. Should we pay them less also.
Your ignorance is encyclopedic. What a total fkn retard you and all your bullshlt really should just move to some pansyass country like France and shut the fck up if you didn't want to end up poor, whiny and wanting in upstate you should have prepared better for it starting 40 years ago. Get a load of you! You're tongue is so far up so many different asses it's ridiculous. Just GO somewhere where you think people will enjoy not being rewarded for their REAL work and effort you total fkn upstate uneducated moth-flapping moron.
ABC

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2012
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
The only one on your listthat I agree with is politicians. Our taxes pay their salaries and benefits so yes, they should get less .... much less.

The rest are free market occupations. If we want to control their income, we should stop using/seeing them.
ABC

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2012
Sorry for the double post. Topix screwing up again.
kamakazell

Rome, NY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can not understand the facts of life, if something does not agree with your thinking you attack. The problem here is self proclaim heroes that try to influence the public with bullshit is very wrong. The firefighter has a very dangerous job but it is not in the top ten. They are losing face in Utica with the public because they have a chief that brings up the hero bullshit and to be frank the public has had it. Years ago the firefighters of this city were respected because the only time you seen them was when there was a fire or some other emergency. Right now they have ruined a good relationship with the residents of this city because of their self worship. You do not see the other personnel who have more dangerous jobs proclaiming their heroeship. The only ones that we hear this bullshit is from the UFD, it does not happen in other cities like it happens here, and I am just sick and tired of hearing it, I was sick and tired of hearing it when I was on the job. Just do the job and STFU.
thats how uticans do it

Cortland, NY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Kam that is how almost ALL uticans "debate" they can't defend against the word so they instantly start crowing about some imagined slight. This truly is THE single most pathetic attribute of native uticans, they're so shallow and simple, their own dialects basically make them talk endlessly in circles and no problems get solved without endless moron yak. Good point and keep on pointing it out, there are those of us out here who see it and have seen it for decades so don't think these crybabies are changing anything. As usual, I just prefer to let them THINK they are.
kamakazell wrote:
<quoted text>You just can not understand the facts of life, if something does not agree with your thinking you attack. The problem here is self proclaim heroes that try to influence the public with bullshit is very wrong. The firefighter has a very dangerous job but it is not in the top ten. They are losing face in Utica with the public because they have a chief that brings up the hero bullshit and to be frank the public has had it. Years ago the firefighters of this city were respected because the only time you seen them was when there was a fire or some other emergency. Right now they have ruined a good relationship with the residents of this city because of their self worship. You do not see the other personnel who have more dangerous jobs proclaiming their heroeship. The only ones that we hear this bullshit is from the UFD, it does not happen in other cities like it happens here, and I am just sick and tired of hearing it, I was sick and tired of hearing it when I was on the job. Just do the job and STFU.
thats how uticans do it

Cortland, NY

#14 Jun 5, 2012
And I agree that whole "we are heros" thing got old around Sept 12 2001 in utica. If I were some fireman there is no way I would ride aound in a truck with all that written on it. How gaudy and self-promoting! And the most pathetic part is that they actually lack the class and taste to realize how much of an affront to real heros it truly is, and how it actually looks! I'm sure that pompous hero-wannabe Brooks would defend that ultra-tacky sloganeering to the death... of course by simply attacking your personal attributes, because most uticans never evolve past that 1st grade mentality where they learn that the counter-personal attack works.... but fortunately for people with more than 9 brain cells and a memory they never realize it only works on other uticans!

Uticans never change, they just get fatter and steal more money and credit the older and uglier they get!

Someone else said it here on the forum tur heroes don't go around proclaiming their own hero status they usually wait for someone else to point it out, and rather than enshroud themselves with it like the UFD and UPD does true heros shirk the title from humility and not being a "look at me" kind of person. That's what looks like is lacking in the UFD and UPD.

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 6, 2012
OMG just STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance is encyclopedic. What a total fkn retard you and all your bullshlt really should just move to some pansyass country like France and shut the fck up if you didn't want to end up poor, whiny and wanting in upstate you should have prepared better for it starting 40 years ago. Get a load of you! You're tongue is so far up so many different asses it's ridiculous. Just GO somewhere where you think people will enjoy not being rewarded for their REAL work and effort you total fkn upstate uneducated moth-flapping moron.
Do you actually read any of the posts here or do you just wait for me to post so you can go off on one of your diatribes? I am not really too worried about ending up poor and wanting. I have done pretty well for myself the last few years. I think you need to worry more about yourself and your blood pressure. It seems a real shame that you get all worked up every time you read one of my posts. Maybe a little fresh air and sunshine would brighten your outlook. Feel free to keep sniffing my butt on Topix. It always gives me a little satisfaction knowing that someone cares enough about my posts that they are feel the need type such vile and ignorant responses. Keep them coming. Thanks.
FAIL

Ooltewah, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2014
kamakazell wrote:
Department of Labor's Bureau Statistics released the 10 most dangerous jobs in the United States.
1.Fishing
2.Logging
3.Aircraft Pilot and Flight Engineer
4.Farmers and Ranchers
5.Minning
6.Roofers
7.Refuse and Recylclable Material Collectors
8.Truck Drivers
9.Stuntman
10.Police and Sherriff Patrol Officers
Now this is fact, I know we are going to have the cops and firefighters denying this report but this is fact. What really impresses me is that 9 out of the 10 who have the most dangerous jobs in this country never complain and tell the public how they put their lives on the line every day. The most dangerous job in the world are United States Service Personnel. Sorry Firefighters and Chief Brooks you all did not make the list.
The poll is wrong.

These people are uneducated. They get hurt more because they're uneducated, it's the only reason the top spots are what they are.

How can the safest job on earth, be rated number 3. Where do pilots get hurt, in the break room.

Looks like that same people made the poll.
No blowing sunshine

New York Mills, NY

#21 Aug 28, 2014
Since 9/11 every paid fire company has used that infamous day to justify their own paychecks. Wrapped themselves in the flag lead the American public to believe that they each one of them was the next group going into the towers. This is not NYC. Scare people to get larger budgets for their already bloated paychecks. Sad they use the dead to justify their own ends and agendas. Legends in their own minds. Support our volunteers!!
No blowing sunshine

New York Mills, NY

#25 Aug 28, 2014
The most dangerous part of being a paid fireman is not getting caught by your wife sneaking around. Or her private detective or lawyer. Then it could mean most of the retirement cash.
Lairdsville

Conklin, NY

#26 Aug 28, 2014
No blowing sunshine wrote:
Since 9/11 every paid fire company has used that infamous day to justify their own paychecks. Wrapped themselves in the flag lead the American public to believe that they each one of them was the next group going into the towers. This is not NYC. Scare people to get larger budgets for their already bloated paychecks. Sad they use the dead to justify their own ends and agendas. Legends in their own minds. Support our volunteers!!
Would that be the same volunteers who two weeks after 9/11 killed one of their own in westmoreland due to over zealousness? That "controlled" burn was nothing more than a few jerkoffs getting together trying to create the "real thing" inspired by events on 9/11. Legislation subsequent to the tragedy has made training safer for everybody but I can almost guarantee brad golden would still be alive if 9/11 hadn't occurred. He should be added to the list of fatalities for 9/11. And before you call me an IAFF jockey, just know I would take some volunteers over some of the guys I work with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michele Gulla ? 33 min Hanging in the weeds 36
Narcan, Narcan, Narcan 50 min to much 6
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 57 min Bella 17
Cornhill bums 1 hr Aintnuttin 1
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 1 hr Bungalow veteran 3
Hillary is DONE 1 hr U Have Typophobia 10
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 hr fact 85
Cheaters 10 hr Aintnuttin 35
Kristin Copeland 12 hr get a life 46
Jill Reales hips 21 hr which Adam are you 33