The Real Issues With Some Black People

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 79 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Step Up or Sit Down

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

11

8

3

Last I knew... Obama was half white.

Last I knew....you were not a slave... your long time ago ancestors were.. and you never even met them.

Last I knew... you are not oppressed.

Last I knew...segregation does not exist anymore.

Last I knew... you never had a shackle on in this day and age unless you were in jail for a crime that you did commit.

Last I knew...being loud gets you nowhere and actually takes away respect for you.

Last I knew... you weren't even born during the times you write about..neither was I... yet you try to blame me?

Last I knew.. my relatives used to tell me how black people back in the day were nice and they had respect for themselves.

Last I knew... most black people down in the Southern states work hard for a living, they have morals and values, they are good people. It seems that many Northern blacks are just the opposite.

Last I knew..people who want respect should have respect for themselves first.

Last I knew...my immigrant ancestors were treated like crap too, got killed, tortured and were servants as well.

Last I knew... it isn't just black people that have tough times.

Last I knew... the Holocaust killed, tortured and abused more people than slavery. Yet you don't see Jewish people asking for handouts, disrespecting others or living in the past. They have overcome it all!

Oh and I bet you any amount of money that if Martin Luther King Jr was living today.....he would tell you the same thing that Bill Cosby has been telling the black community....... work hard, have some pride, be respectful and stop giving your race a bad name!!!

I would love to have MLK alive today, he was a good man with morals and values, God fearing and one of the best role models. God bless him!

I commend Rosa Parks for telling it like it is and standing up for herself. God bless her!!

Colin Powell, a good man who should have run for president instead of Obama!!! God bless him!!

Condoleeza Rice came out of the South and proved herself!! God bless her!!

Archibald Alexander, evangelist and preacher, a good man!! God bless him!!

Mae C. Jemison, astronaut AND a physician.. you go girl!! God bless her!!

Maya Angelou, she can write words that I never knew existed yet can feel them tug at my heart from the page. God bless her!!

Now, do you see a theme here? They are ALL black people who have respect for themselves AND others. They are loud but not annoying. They are strong but not bullies. They grew up in tough times but overcame it. They pushed on.....they worked hard... they are role models!!

Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.

Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!

As good ole Emeril says.... BAM!!!!
Step Up or Sit Down

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

7

5

4

I am white but guess what, I never got a handout. I was physically, sexually and mentally abused as a child. I was poor, got put in a foster home, found my father dead when I was 18. My mother was an alcoholic. I grew up in Cornhill on Taylor Ave. My best friend was Johnny Lee Bell who was murdered in Utica as a kid. I got picked on and bullied. My first job was babysitting and Mcdonald's. I had to take the bus to work for years.

But guess what? I overcame it all. I work 2 jobs, I go to college, I have good credit, own my house and car, have never been arrested, I respect myself and others.... I volunteer, I do random acts of kindness, I donate to charities, I am honest..... I can go on and on but I just wanted to show others that your past DOES NOT make your present.. YOU DO!!!

So DON'T EVEN GO THERE and try to tell me that a hard life causes people to commit crimes, do drugs, be poor etc. Your life is what YOU make of it, stop blaming others. Pull up your britches and stop whining!
SO TRUE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Step Up or Sit Down wrote:
Last I knew... Obama was half white.
Last I knew....you were not a slave... your long time ago ancestors were.. and you never even met them.
Last I knew... you are not oppressed.
Last I knew...segregation does not exist anymore.
Last I knew... you never had a shackle on in this day and age unless you were in jail for a crime that you did commit.
Last I knew...being loud gets you nowhere and actually takes away respect for you.
Last I knew... you weren't even born during the times you write about..neither was I... yet you try to blame me?
Last I knew.. my relatives used to tell me how black people back in the day were nice and they had respect for themselves.
Last I knew... most black people down in the Southern states work hard for a living, they have morals and values, they are good people. It seems that many Northern blacks are just the opposite.
Last I knew..people who want respect should have respect for themselves first.
Last I knew...my immigrant ancestors were treated like crap too, got killed, tortured and were servants as well.
Last I knew... it isn't just black people that have tough times.
Last I knew... the Holocaust killed, tortured and abused more people than slavery. Yet you don't see Jewish people asking for handouts, disrespecting others or living in the past. They have overcome it all!
Oh and I bet you any amount of money that if Martin Luther King Jr was living today.....he would tell you the same thing that Bill Cosby has been telling the black community....... work hard, have some pride, be respectful and stop giving your race a bad name!!!
I would love to have MLK alive today, he was a good man with morals and values, God fearing and one of the best role models. God bless him!
I commend Rosa Parks for telling it like it is and standing up for herself. God bless her!!
Colin Powell, a good man who should have run for president instead of Obama!!! God bless him!!
Condoleeza Rice came out of the South and proved herself!! God bless her!!
Archibald Alexander, evangelist and preacher, a good man!! God bless him!!
Mae C. Jemison, astronaut AND a physician.. you go girl!! God bless her!!
Maya Angelou, she can write words that I never knew existed yet can feel them tug at my heart from the page. God bless her!!
Now, do you see a theme here? They are ALL black people who have respect for themselves AND others. They are loud but not annoying. They are strong but not bullies. They grew up in tough times but overcame it. They pushed on.....they worked hard... they are role models!!
Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.
Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!
As good ole Emeril says.... BAM!!!!
this is the best posting I've ever read.....you are so right and I thank you for your intelligence .....wonderful words....people need to read this.....

“Upscale Trailer Trash”

Level 4

Since: Jan 09

Sauquoit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Step Up or Sit Down... Very well put! I GUARANTEE you will get backlash for this, but sometimes, the truth does hurt.

You might have wanted to point out the native Americans as well. I mean after being herded for centuries, they managed to turn trailer parks in the desert into billion dollar casino empires.

The immigrants from the late 19th and early 20th centuries came with NOTHING and made lives for themselves.

The latin americans who come here (legally or otherwise) that not only make a decent life for themselves, but send money back home to help out thier families.

Very well thought out and excellent posting!
sunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

The family runied Utica look around!
HOTmess

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.

Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!"

Why are white people always trying to analyze Black people? That's the problem - you people are the ones who are always bringing up race and racism. Nobody is trying to win your approval, or bring themselves "up" to your level. You need to stop being in denial and realize that there are a whole lot of white people who hate Blacks just because their Black.
u dont get it

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 13, 2009
 
its called an opinion. truth must realy hurt though.
HOTMESS... even though that 1st post made you realy have to think and then agree, you cant stand the white man being right so come up with some more excuses as to why your peeps act like animals
Step Up or Sit Down

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

HOTmess wrote:
"Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.
Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!"
Why are white people always trying to analyze Black people? That's the problem - you people are the ones who are always bringing up race and racism. Nobody is trying to win your approval, or bring themselves "up" to your level. You need to stop being in denial and realize that there are a whole lot of white people who hate Blacks just because their Black.
There may be some white people who don't like black people....know why? It is because of their attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others.

I live on a street where 80% of my neighbors are black. I get along with 40% of those 80%. The other 40% are rude, lazy and act like they never know what morals and values are. They sell drugs, they play loud music late at night when I have to work the next day. They don't work though. These people are giving the black race a bad name.

A black woman who I am good friend with......guess what she said to me? She said I would rather hang out with white people because they act civilized. That is coming from a black woman!!! Is she being racist? Can a black person be racist against their own race? Why would she say something like that? It's because many of the black people in the Mohawk Valley have caused her to say that!!

So, don't tell me it is racist to say that a lot of black people around here have attitudes that cause their own demise.

There are white people too that I don't like...guess why? They are rude, lazy, disrespectful and act like idiots. Am I racist to say that?

NO!!!!

If someone is walking down the street swearing, yelling and acting like a complete moron... I don't give a damn what color you are... you are an IDIOT!!!

What I am trying to point out is that for some reason many black people in the Northern states have horrible attitudes and try to disrespect any white person that they come across.... for no reason....just because we are white!!! Who is the racist now???
HOTmess

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"There may be some white people who don't like black people....know why? It is because of their attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others.

I live on a street where 80% of my neighbors are black. I get along with 40% of those 80%. The other 40% are rude, lazy and act like they never know what morals and values are. They sell drugs, they play loud music late at night when I have to work the next day. They don't work though. These people are giving the black race a bad name."

Maybe you should move!

I guess all whites work, don't swear, every single one of them have jobs, never play loud music, have morals AND values, never use or sell drugs, aren't rude or lazy? Do Blacks come on topix complaining about whites? Do you read the comments of most of the people on topix?

What about THEIR "attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others"?
Roger

Nedrow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 14, 2009
 
(40%)
Give them some crack and alcohol and they'll be your friend too.
CNY cafe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Step Up or Sit Down wrote:
I am white but guess what, I never got a handout. I was physically, sexually and mentally abused as a child. I was poor, got put in a foster home, found my father dead when I was 18. My mother was an alcoholic. I grew up in Cornhill on Taylor Ave. My best friend was Johnny Lee Bell who was murdered in Utica as a kid. I got picked on and bullied. My first job was babysitting and Mcdonald's. I had to take the bus to work for years.
But guess what? I overcame it all. I work 2 jobs, I go to college, I have good credit, own my house and car, have never been arrested, I respect myself and others.... I volunteer, I do random acts of kindness, I donate to charities, I am honest..... I can go on and on but I just wanted to show others that your past DOES NOT make your present.. YOU DO!!!
So DON'T EVEN GO THERE and try to tell me that a hard life causes people to commit crimes, do drugs, be poor etc. Your life is what YOU make of it, stop blaming others. Pull up your britches and stop whining!
you are my hero! i admire you..... you have an inspirational story
CNY cafe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 14, 2009
 
HOTmess wrote:
"There may be some white people who don't like black people....know why? It is because of their attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others.
I live on a street where 80% of my neighbors are black. I get along with 40% of those 80%. The other 40% are rude, lazy and act like they never know what morals and values are. They sell drugs, they play loud music late at night when I have to work the next day. They don't work though. These people are giving the black race a bad name."
Maybe you should move!
I guess all whites work, don't swear, every single one of them have jobs, never play loud music, have morals AND values, never use or sell drugs, aren't rude or lazy? Do Blacks come on topix complaining about whites? Do you read the comments of most of the people on topix?
What about THEIR "attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others"?
I agree with you. It's the ones that come from the NYC that have spread their disgusting habits onto our community. The blacks in this community that are "normal" are usually from the south and they don't tolerate any disrespect and teach their family about morals and values and are good family oriented people.-it's the other ones that make them look bad
Mr Ed

Nedrow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 14, 2009
 
CNY cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. It's the ones that come from the NYC that have spread their disgusting habits onto our community. The blacks in this community that are "normal" are usually from the south and they don't tolerate any disrespect and teach their family about morals and values and are good family oriented people.-it's the other ones that make them look bad
Ya. It is the NYC transplanted felons making the trouble.

Just keep throwing them out of town. Thats what Giuliani did. Just keep throwing them out till they are in the Pacific ocean.
Becka

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 14, 2009
 
Step Up or Sit Down wrote:
Last I knew... Obama was half white.
Last I knew....you were not a slave... your long time ago ancestors were.. and you never even met them.
Last I knew... you are not oppressed.
Last I knew...segregation does not exist anymore.
Last I knew... you never had a shackle on in this day and age unless you were in jail for a crime that you did commit.
Last I knew...being loud gets you nowhere and actually takes away respect for you.
Last I knew... you weren't even born during the times you write about..neither was I... yet you try to blame me?
Last I knew.. my relatives used to tell me how black people back in the day were nice and they had respect for themselves.
Last I knew... most black people down in the Southern states work hard for a living, they have morals and values, they are good people. It seems that many Northern blacks are just the opposite.
Last I knew..people who want respect should have respect for themselves first.
Last I knew...my immigrant ancestors were treated like crap too, got killed, tortured and were servants as well.
Last I knew... it isn't just black people that have tough times.
Last I knew... the Holocaust killed, tortured and abused more people than slavery. Yet you don't see Jewish people asking for handouts, disrespecting others or living in the past. They have overcome it all!
Oh and I bet you any amount of money that if Martin Luther King Jr was living today.....he would tell you the same thing that Bill Cosby has been telling the black community....... work hard, have some pride, be respectful and stop giving your race a bad name!!!
I would love to have MLK alive today, he was a good man with morals and values, God fearing and one of the best role models. God bless him!
I commend Rosa Parks for telling it like it is and standing up for herself. God bless her!!
Colin Powell, a good man who should have run for president instead of Obama!!! God bless him!!
Condoleeza Rice came out of the South and proved herself!! God bless her!!
Archibald Alexander, evangelist and preacher, a good man!! God bless him!!
Mae C. Jemison, astronaut AND a physician.. you go girl!! God bless her!!
Maya Angelou, she can write words that I never knew existed yet can feel them tug at my heart from the page. God bless her!!
Now, do you see a theme here? They are ALL black people who have respect for themselves AND others. They are loud but not annoying. They are strong but not bullies. They grew up in tough times but overcame it. They pushed on.....they worked hard... they are role models!!
Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.
Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!
As good ole Emeril says.... BAM!!!!
Well done! Thanks for writing this!
Rusty

Homer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

HOTmess wrote:
"Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.
Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!"
Why are white people always trying to analyze Black people? That's the problem - you people are the ones who are always bringing up race and racism. Nobody is trying to win your approval, or bring themselves "up" to your level. You need to stop being in denial and realize that there are a whole lot of white people who hate Blacks just because their Black.
You're a real pain in the @ss and you're wrong. Black people are constantly bringing up race. There are whites who have blacks because they are black. I hate to break it to you Mess, but there are MANY blacks who hate whites because they are white. Racism is not a one way street. The fact is, you need to stop complaining that we expect people to rise to a certain level. What we expect is for people to stop taking handouts and grow up. The black community as a whole needs to re-evaluate it's values. They are broken. Saying so isn't racist. You are just in denial.
T Jefferson

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Thats right! I'm white and I have a black!He's my lawn jockey and he keeps away the moon crickets!(and shines my shoes)
Rusty

Homer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 15, 2009
 
HOTmess wrote:
"There may be some white people who don't like black people....know why? It is because of their attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others.
I live on a street where 80% of my neighbors are black. I get along with 40% of those 80%. The other 40% are rude, lazy and act like they never know what morals and values are. They sell drugs, they play loud music late at night when I have to work the next day. They don't work though. These people are giving the black race a bad name."
Maybe you should move!
I guess all whites work, don't swear, every single one of them have jobs, never play loud music, have morals AND values, never use or sell drugs, aren't rude or lazy? Do Blacks come on topix complaining about whites? Do you read the comments of most of the people on topix?
What about THEIR "attitudes, belligerence, disrespectful actions and how they treat others"?
Again, Mess, you are in denial. It's ok...so are many alcoholics and drug addicts. If you look at predominantly white neighborhoods and compare them to predominantly black neighborhoods in this area, do you see the same thing? How many times do the police respond to calls of "shots fired" in Whitesboro compared to Corn Hill?

There are alot of white people out there who are trash, but it is nowhere near the percentage that are black. This is not because of racism, or some institutionalized plan by whites to keep them down. The only people with an interest in keeping blacks in slavery (collecting and begging from the government) are liberals. That is why minimum wage and welfare only come up every 2 or 4 years...That is why 95% of black kids will be fed off food stamps at one point or another. Liberals are all for welfare but oppose vouchers or any plan to help them get an education and get out of their situation. The lesson - the black community must make the changes itself.

I'm not sure when you were last in a city school. There are black kids who get beat up for acting too white or getting good grades . IT DOES happen at Proctor and Donovan. When was the last time you saw white people get in a fight over who has the "tougher street?" Why not try looking at the demographics and compare them to test scores for school districts? Notice a trend there? It's not institutional, before you take out your whiny liberal bs. White kids and many others go to Utica schools too. They all get the same buildings, books, teachers, drinking fountains, etc.
Step Up or Sit Down

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Those who will say that their demise is the fault of others will most likely never become a good citizen.

It all boils down to respect for yourself. You can indeed come out of the hood and better yourselves, you just don't want to.

As for "rising up to a certain level", it is not that.... it's called being respectful to others and be a civilized human being.

We can go on and on about this.. I have showed the bottom line. However, the truth does hurt and causes the defense mechanism to rise. Maybe one day you will realize that I speak the truth and it is not out of racism. It's from one human to another.

I don't hate black people that act like idiots... I simply hate their behaviors.. that goes for any color.
Step Up or Sit Down

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Rusty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real pain in the @ss and you're wrong. Black people are constantly bringing up race. There are whites who have blacks because they are black. I hate to break it to you Mess, but there are MANY blacks who hate whites because they are white. Racism is not a one way street. The fact is, you need to stop complaining that we expect people to rise to a certain level. What we expect is for people to stop taking handouts and grow up. The black community as a whole needs to re-evaluate it's values. They are broken. Saying so isn't racist. You are just in denial.
Good post!!
YeahRight

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Step Up or Sit Down wrote:
Last I knew... Obama was half white.
Last I knew....you were not a slave... your long time ago ancestors were.. and you never even met them.
Last I knew... you are not oppressed.
Last I knew...segregation does not exist anymore.
Last I knew... you never had a shackle on in this day and age unless you were in jail for a crime that you did commit.
Last I knew...being loud gets you nowhere and actually takes away respect for you.
Last I knew... you weren't even born during the times you write about..neither was I... yet you try to blame me?
Last I knew.. my relatives used to tell me how black people back in the day were nice and they had respect for themselves.
Last I knew... most black people down in the Southern states work hard for a living, they have morals and values, they are good people. It seems that many Northern blacks are just the opposite.
Last I knew..people who want respect should have respect for themselves first.
Last I knew...my immigrant ancestors were treated like crap too, got killed, tortured and were servants as well.
Last I knew... it isn't just black people that have tough times.
Last I knew... the Holocaust killed, tortured and abused more people than slavery. Yet you don't see Jewish people asking for handouts, disrespecting others or living in the past. They have overcome it all!
Oh and I bet you any amount of money that if Martin Luther King Jr was living today.....he would tell you the same thing that Bill Cosby has been telling the black community....... work hard, have some pride, be respectful and stop giving your race a bad name!!!
I would love to have MLK alive today, he was a good man with morals and values, God fearing and one of the best role models. God bless him!
I commend Rosa Parks for telling it like it is and standing up for herself. God bless her!!
Colin Powell, a good man who should have run for president instead of Obama!!! God bless him!!
Condoleeza Rice came out of the South and proved herself!! God bless her!!
Archibald Alexander, evangelist and preacher, a good man!! God bless him!!
Mae C. Jemison, astronaut AND a physician.. you go girl!! God bless her!!
Maya Angelou, she can write words that I never knew existed yet can feel them tug at my heart from the page. God bless her!!
Now, do you see a theme here? They are ALL black people who have respect for themselves AND others. They are loud but not annoying. They are strong but not bullies. They grew up in tough times but overcame it. They pushed on.....they worked hard... they are role models!!
Now, NOT ALL but many of the black people in this area need to sit their a** down and learn about the people above. Be inspired, be proud of your race!! Don't drag your race down by selling drugs, not working, being disrespectful, and blaming all your problems on others instead of taking responsibility.
Racism exists today BUT ITS NOT THE SAME racism of the past. The racism today exists because of the present attitudes of many black people. You made your own reputation, it is not up to us to change your reputation.. you have to do it!!!
As good ole Emeril says.... BAM!!!!
What happened? Someone black whoop your a**?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres Riggies IP 24 min Riggies 3
Say no to unions! 26 min Riggies 65
Why Do Blacks Walk In The Middle Of The Road. (Dec '11) 50 min Reality 56
WHAT has GORILLA NOSE STEAL WOOL HAIR AND SAYS ... 54 min Pray For Him 3
sreggin still looting stealing babies to ra pe ... 55 min Gibberish 3
Bankruptcy is Utica's Only Hope to Rebound. (Feb '10) 57 min Jeffersons 7
To The Resident Topix Racist 1 hr Youre A Joke 3
utica aud 4 hr Its Maintenence 54
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 4 hr Proctor 38
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 5 hr KUCLER 91
utica national (Jun '13) 11 hr secrets 514
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 11 hr Much Better 33

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••