NY State Trooper Handcuffs Man for Vi...

NY State Trooper Handcuffs Man for Video Recording Him

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2013
Most troopers are decent people however it should be noted that there are bad ones that don't know the law. IT- IS YOUR RIGHT TO RECORD ANT PUBLIC INTERQACTION WITH THE POLICE>

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/04/29/...
King Andrew

Meriden, CT

#2 May 2, 2013
How about that the Trooper that handcuffed the guy is their public information officer. He violated the guys civil rights and he should be reprimanded, but then again NYS Storm Troopers want to take our 2nd Ammendment right from us !

This Guy should be fired!!!!
Utican

New York, NY

#3 May 2, 2013
King Andrew wrote:
How about that the Trooper that handcuffed the guy is their public information officer. He violated the guys civil rights and he should be reprimanded, but then again NYS Storm Troopers want to take our 2nd Ammendment right from us !
This Guy should be fired!!!!
Nothing will happen. These political thugs are basically a private army for the elite. When Clinton came through she increased their salaries so now they're starting at $69k and have an average salary of $100k. She did this to get public/private security for all NYS and USA politicians. Basically they work for politicians now.

You and I have no rights anymore. Those days are long gone. Try protesting and see your face get bashed in or sprayed with mace for holding a sign. Step out line and the man puts you away. Now go and be good cattle watch your NFL and buy your Ipads.
Patriot

Meriden, CT

#4 May 2, 2013
How and why should this trooper get away with handcuffing this guy. Don't they have an internal affairs division , wasn't this trooper given any instruction in constitutional law at that brainwashing academy they are so proud of? Why is he still their information officer , how disgraceful!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Albany, NY

#5 May 2, 2013
Thuggery at its finest.
Ticket police

Carthage, NY

#6 May 2, 2013
he place him in cuffs why? abuse of power unbecoming an officer what is the oath and or creed...
mental illness

Little Falls, NY

#7 May 2, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
Most troopers are decent people however it should be noted that there are bad ones that don't know the law. IT- IS YOUR RIGHT TO RECORD ANT PUBLIC INTERQACTION WITH THE POLICE>
http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/04/29/...
clearly, Jim, you don't know the law. With each post you make, it is clear mental illness is slowly getting the best of you. You are exactly the type of individual the SAFE act was meant to protect the public from. Good thing we have enough information on you to turn you in to the NYSP. Expect a visit from them real soon, and they will be taking your guns away.
Mike Jones

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 2, 2013
mental illness wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly, Jim, you don't know the law. With each post you make, it is clear mental illness is slowly getting the best of you. You are exactly the type of individual the SAFE act was meant to protect the public from. Good thing we have enough information on you to turn you in to the NYSP. Expect a visit from them real soon, and they will be taking your guns away.
Clearly, you're an idiot who thinks he knows it all. "Jim" is right on the money with this one.
mental illness

Little Falls, NY

#9 May 2, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you're an idiot who thinks he knows it all. "Jim" is right on the money with this one.
Ah, that would be a big negative. This is why you and and Jimmy boy aren't attorneys. There are certain instances where police can give LAWFUL orders for people like the cameraman to disperse from the scene. It is clear from you and gun nut that you don't know all the facts in the case regarding the video, only what little you can assume from it.

You're the idiot and he's a soon to be mental patient.
Ticket police

Carthage, NY

#10 May 2, 2013
mental illness wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that would be a big negative. This is why you and and Jimmy boy aren't attorneys. There are certain instances where police can give LAWFUL orders for people like the cameraman to disperse from the scene. It is clear from you and gun nut that you don't know all the facts in the case regarding the video, only what little you can assume from it.
You're the idiot and he's a soon to be mental patient.
the cuffs weren't put on him because he was told to leave it was because the cop wanted to do it his way ? not the laws of the land way his way go listen to what the "Blank" sad to call him this but "officer" said to him when he said no i will not turn it off
Ticket police

Carthage, NY

#11 May 2, 2013
mental illness wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that would be a big negative. This is why you and and Jimmy boy aren't attorneys. There are certain instances where police can give LAWFUL orders for people like the cameraman to disperse from the scene. It is clear from you and gun nut that you don't know all the facts in the case regarding the video, only what little you can assume from it.
You're the idiot and he's a soon to be mental patient.
he said quote " or we can do it my way " their is no "my way" and that is a violation i cant go and make a citizens arrest if someone is filming me and if i said turn it off,, their is no law against it
your here your qu e er

Fayetteville, NY

#12 May 2, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
Thuggery at its finest.
You just give that man a piece of your mind girl, you tell him girl, just how bad bad he is and how you would spank him. You go girl.

cuba retard

Little Falls, NY

#13 May 2, 2013
Ticket police wrote:
<quoted text>he said quote " or we can do it my way " their is no "my way" and that is a violation i cant go and make a citizens arrest if someone is filming me and if i said turn it off,, their is no law against it
By all means, cite which law was violated here. Bet you can't.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Albany, NY

#14 May 2, 2013
cuba retard wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, cite which law was violated here. Bet you can't.
https://www.google.com/search...
your here your qu e er

Fayetteville, NY

#15 May 2, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
Why did his supervisor stop the charges ? had a rad.
Your wife is dissatisfied

East Hartford, CT

#16 May 2, 2013
your here your qu e er wrote:
<quoted text> You just give that man a piece of your mind girl, you tell him girl, just how bad bad he is and how you would spank him. You go girl.
Do not be upset...I have her back!
your here your qu e er

Fayetteville, NY

#17 May 2, 2013
Ok rash.
cuba retard

Little Falls, NY

#18 May 2, 2013
Utica Region Is For Trash wrote:
none of which cites what law was actually violated.
yawn

Little Falls, NY

#19 May 2, 2013
your here your qu e er wrote:
Ok rash.
should be "you're here, you're queer"

You're as in you are, not your which is the possessive form of you.

consider yourself schooled.
your here your qu e er

Fayetteville, NY

#20 May 2, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
should be "you're here, you're queer"
You're as in you are, not your which is the possessive form of you.
consider yourself schooled.
its topix for loser trash like you whose family fks sheep, ask dad when he's done what's between f and k trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the biggest secret you ever kept? 8 min Anon 1
whitesboro judeges soncharges with taping kitte... (Sep '13) 4 hr Bus Ted 745
What has Utica Politicians Done For American Hi... 4 hr Nevergonnachange 3
Kaleigh's deleted posts 4 hr Lol 10
AFRICA land of abuse starving no nano 7 hr Mario vertucci 1
Love Africa where they rape babies all day 8 hr Mario vertucci 1
mario PASS TELL NHPD SHE WILL SUE BECAUSE SHE I... 8 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 7
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) 18 hr Fun times 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages