Coward utica lowlife racists WAAAAHHH!

Coward utica lowlife racists WAAAAHHH!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Cry me an ocean fagfood your mom put you there hehehe!

If you weren't so pathetic and poor you wouldn't have to sit and vent your ignorant utican raceblame all day Barbara.
Utica LOL

New Hartford, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak wrote:
Cry me an ocean fagfood your mom put you there hehehe!
If you weren't so pathetic and poor you wouldn't have to sit and vent your ignorant utican raceblame all day Barbara.
Oooooohhhhh that's a good one Cretin! Brilliant!! You get some extra shyte on your azzzzhair tonight!

Cliffy
Ziexio hoes fuckcoons

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Utica LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooohhhhh that's a good one Cretin! Brilliant!! You get some extra shyte on your azzzzhair tonight!
Cliffy
Why are CNY people so ignorant, poor, loud and unsophisticated?
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Utica LOL

New Hartford, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Ziexio hoes fuckcoons wrote:
<quoted text>Why are CNY people so ignorant, poor, loud and unsophisticated?
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
A "negotiation process", "1.1 million", Bwaaaaaa, Bwaaaaaa, Bwaaaaaaa, Hehehehehehehe, lololololol, Rolmaorolmaorolmao!!!!!! Nobody has a clue what you are talking about Cretin but it's brilliant!!! Get in my Poooper you little fat freak!!!

Cliffy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 2 hr South Paw 69
A third term for Obama 3 hr get real 23
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 4 hr Sarah 3
fly a drone in my backyard 4 hr Grannys gooch 7
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 8 hr Stash Rules 19
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 8 hr orange not the ne... 27
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 13 hr markstrom 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages