macchione vs butch russo, who ripped ...

macchione vs butch russo, who ripped who off????

Posted in the Utica Forum

chicken salad

Manlius, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
lets hear what happened!
Bankrupt

Rome, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2009
It's not who ripped off who, it's how both of them have ripped of companies like Mizuno, Rawlings, Wilson, etc., etc. They can't even get open accounts with suppliers. Both will have to work until they die because they are so much in debt. Their children must be so proud of them.
joe millazzo

Manlius, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2009
both these clowns are jokers. how many different business's could you start that don't work or you bankrupt until you figure out you are not a good business person. BTW, how bad is Adrean Post this year? How far has that program fallen?
Good One

AOL

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Bankrupt wrote:
It's not who ripped off who, it's how both of them have ripped of companies like Mizuno, Rawlings, Wilson, etc., etc. They can't even get open accounts with suppliers. Both will have to work until they die because they are so much in debt. Their children must be so proud of them.
These clowns are brokers!!! They probably have charge cards all maxed out just trying to keep up w/neighbors.
No question

Clayton, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2009
Butch Russo & Jim Longo -- pretty suspect characters if you ask me. Just check out the track records.
The Attorney

Minoa, NY

#6 Jun 27, 2009
I thought Macchione was involved in coaching baseball. Never heard anything said bad about him. If he was in business or tried to start a business statistically 10% fail within the first year and with the economy project even more. Macchione is an excellent coach and family man, I do hope this is not true from all that I have garnered about him.
Past His Time

Rome, NY

#7 Jun 27, 2009
Sorry Attorney, Macchione is not well liked anymore, hence why his business failed and his baseball teams aren't that good anymore. Macchione lives in the past, stuck in the glory of the 70's & 80's. Still lives in that shack in East Utica, that tells you how much he's made of himself.
The Attorney

Minoa, NY

#8 Jun 27, 2009
Legion Ball is always fun to watch. The calibre of play is much better. Some older coaches still have what it takes to bring out the best in players and have a winning team. Regarding where he lives, you can live in a mansion and still not be happy: To wit: and an anology look at all the stars who have passed who had everything materially only to lose it. To me it does not matter where he lives, perhaps he is sick of the garbage trucks going by from Belle Ave that were to stop but are still there. One more reason for Roefaro to be removed from office.
truthful44

New York, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2009
macchione bought gametime sports a few years ago from kevin todd..... and butch russo came with the business. mike didn't know butch was a thief. butch was caught stealing and stole money many times before he was caught. butch was caught red handed with a guy named paco who owns star sports across from adult world....to make a long story short butch was arrested and bailed out by jim longo who was also dum enough to start a new business with butch running it on route 49 in marcy called all sports. macchione may be a jerk to some people but is still one of the best baseball coaches around ever...... and adrean is up and coming very soon.
ru nuts

Manlius, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2009
I'll give you facts..... 1.mike is a great baseball coach 2. butch russo is a slimy, no good dipshit 3. mike is a shitty businessman 4. adrean will never be the adrean of old ever again, to many politics involved from UND 5. anything Joe millazzo is involved in is, at some juncture, for his own personal monetary gain 6. Adrean Post unfortunately will cease to exist soon because there are no more post members and Mike has burned every bridge there is to be burned!
What a shame, AP used to be the standard of baseball excellence and now they have kids on the team that didn't even make their high schools Varsity or JV baseball teams. WTF is going on???
the truth

Caldwell, NJ

#11 Aug 11, 2009
butch russo is a scam artist.. he rips off the kids who he recruits to play in his Eastern Collegiate baseball League.. not only that but at one point in the season he told one of the teams of which he is a General Manager that all of the kids were "c o c k s u c k e r s"
Rollie Fingers

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jul 18, 2014
Isn't Butch the owner of the Utica Brewers in the PGCBL now?
Neil McGinty

Grand Island, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2014
Rollie Fingers wrote:
Isn't Butch the owner of the Utica Brewers in the PGCBL now?
Yes he is Rollie. My son John is a pitcher for the Brewers. He's also Johnny Mac's nephew.
Macchione

Reading, MA

#14 Jul 20, 2014
Is he still alive? Last I heard he was on public assistance trying to get a free flu shot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joan Teuchert Shkane (Jan '09) 4 min Karma is good 51
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 8 min melanie 219
Trump Approval Rating Dips to 35% 26 min Dominick 7
Utica cop bad decision move 28 min joe 3
best driveway sealer 28 min ctb fail 4
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 52 min Dems will GET you 46
another 12yo GIRL SHOT IN HEAD BY NOT HUMAN IN FL 1 hr Waah waah Autism 58
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 2 hr Want to Know 49
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 6 hr Youre next Fukko 63
Tried Anal-Hated It! 8 hr Utica a welfare t... 32