It's Cliffy Alright

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Busted

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 23, 2013
 
Harbor Project Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 23, 2013
 
You caught me. I've gained weight since that picture though. Thanks for another thread about me by the way trash. I love the attention!
Cretin Dave eats azzzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 24, 2013
 
Harbor Project Face wrote:
You caught me. I've gained weight since that picture though. Thanks for another thread about me by the way trash. I love the attention!
It's Cretin Dave above. He eats azzzz for a living. Lol.
Harbor Project Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 24, 2013
 
Harbor Project Face wrote:
You caught me. I've gained weight since that picture though. Thanks for another thread about me by the way trash. I love the attention!
Gained 7 more pounds just talking about utica! Lol
Cretin Dave says

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 24, 2013
 
Harbor Project Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Gained 7 more pounds just talking about utica! Lol
"I actually used to earn more when I worked in Utica."

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glad to see people are still messing with this imbecile. Also funny that the nickname I gave him stuck lol.
Tardy Cornyshorts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 3, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Glad to see people are still messing with this imbecile. Also funny that the nickname I gave him stuck lol.
Glad to see you're still stuck OnTheDick OnTheDick!
Cliffy Face

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Glad to see people are still messing with this imbecile. Also funny that the nickname I gave him stuck lol.
His name is Dave Smith and he's a bigger moron than you could've imagined Marty.........

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cliffy Face wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Dave Smith and he's a bigger moron than you could've imagined Marty.........
How did you find out his name?
Cliffy Face

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you find out his name?
I gotta say it wasn't me. Another poster did some great research putting Clifford's posts together from here and another forum, Pearl Jam Ten Club, where Cliffy is Poster DS1119. The rashed one is frantically denying it all of course, but the info. is just too good for it to be coincidental. He has been outed and he's squirming like the cowardly worm he is. Funny stuff...
Broad Street Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 3, 2013
 
Cliffy Face wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say it wasn't me. Another poster did some great research putting Clifford's posts together from here and another forum, Pearl Jam Ten Club, where Cliffy is Poster DS1119. The rashed one is frantically denying it all of course, but the info. is just too good for it to be coincidental. He has been outed and he's squirming like the cowardly worm he is. Funny stuff...
Yes I am. Lol
LOL1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 3, 2013
 
Even if it was true I see they've all shown what they're made of and heart and showed up at your door "Dave"! LMFAO!!
Broad Street Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 3, 2013
 
LOL1 wrote:
Even if it was true I see they've all shown what they're made of and heart and showed up at your door "Dave"! LMFAO!!
I hope they show up at Dave's door for a utica style lynching! They are are the best of the best and they have a sign to prove it! Lol
LOL1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Cliffy! It's me Cretin. Can I rub my come on your balls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

242 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boilermaker 4 min OK GOOGLE GIRL 70
Utica safe schools (Dec '13) 9 min STOP IT 16
Google Fun With Robert T Oliveira 11 min BobbyO1967 3
Parkway unpaved for boilermaker. WHY? 16 min Runner 14
Griffiss drone site still waits for test program 25 min Twice shy 3
Sametta Shaw Lipiec 34 min jeez 19
Who is this Maury character on the Empire furni... 45 min tv viewer 1
Fat asses in boilermaker 2 hr I see dumb Utica people 23
2014 Boilermaker may be cancelled ? 4 hr Chiroptera 37
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••