Rome, NY

#23 Nov 15, 2008
curious wrote:
was married not any more.
is still married saw his wife just the other day goof
got to love it

Rome, NY

#24 Nov 15, 2008
and had a real estate transfer recently to just his name and not his "wifes". do a google search. don't you usually transfer to both. maybe not but one would think you do.
former student

Utica, NY

#25 Nov 15, 2008
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
is still married saw his wife just the other day goof
His married, but I think his wife is way older than him. I remember 10 years ago being in his class, he was 28 and she was like 45 at the time.
another former student

Utica, NY

#26 Nov 15, 2008
former student wrote:
<quoted text>
His married, but I think his wife is way older than him. I remember 10 years ago being in his class, he was 28 and she was like 45 at the time.
He had a thing for older women. I remember when his gold name plate for his desk was stolen, he told the class how one of his old lady friends get it for him and it cost her 80 dollars.
Every year he would ask the students to bring there Grandma's in, so Barocsi could make apple pies with them, there was a huge contraversy in the Rome newspaper years ago concerning this.
None of the RCH faculty liked him. I remember one year Mr. Evanglist, the science teacher, stole Barocsi's Barney doll. By the way, whats a grown adult catholic high school teacher doing with a Barney doll meant for little kids?
Barocsi was paranoid, He would tell the class that Sister Nora and Mr. Kane, the prinicpal and vice prinicpal at the time, were out to get him. All the faculty and students talked about him behind his back, he was a joke to his peers.
I could go on all day! ha ha ha
curious

New York, NY

#27 Nov 15, 2008
well than what's he doing on myspace half naked if he's married. Who is the guy that he hangs around with? Did he used to own a business??
larry

AOL

#28 Nov 15, 2008
He got caught lieing about some job or something he did. He got canned. Then when back to 'teaching'. Public schools never wanted him.

502 Keyes Road. George and Margaret D. Barocsi to David M. Barocsi, no consideration
Oneida County Deeds

AOL

#29 Nov 15, 2008
502 Keyes Road. George and Margaret D. Barocsi to David M. Barocsi, no consideration
RCH Insider

Utica, NY

#30 Nov 15, 2008
My Fav wrote:
He is Very Married and his wife is Awesome too!!! Michael is who you should be talking about!! Leave David Alone!!
None of us liked Dave. His whole family is messed up. Ask Dave about his niece Elizabeth. She's a stripper and she vandalized a church in Herkimer county.

http://www.myspace.com/sexybabygirl0420

www.wktv.com/news/local/7595682.html

what a great CATHOLIC utica family!
Steve

Utica, NY

#32 Nov 15, 2008
Knows Him wrote:
There was an article in the paper a number of yrs ago. I think he did some major lieing about something. Check back issues of the OD.
He inhabits diff churches. Always seems to be a problem somewhere & then he moves on to another.
Always 'gay' rumors follow him. May be alot more than rumors.
What kind of Church probelms does Dave have?
The Deacon

AOL

#33 Nov 15, 2008
Dave is a noted LIAR. Please take WHATEVER he tells you with a grain of salt.
la_vida

Manlius, NY

#34 Nov 15, 2008
You guys are so into this, that, you seriously looked up a deed for his parents house?
PATHETIC MUCH?!

and Kathy is not an old lady.
wow.
What a bunch of morons SOME people are, insist on something you know nothing about!
johnny

Utica, NY

#35 Nov 15, 2008
I heard he got fired from RCH, is this true?
got to love it

Rome, NY

#36 Nov 15, 2008
it came up when we did a search of his name for a story on RCH on google
Sister Joseph

AOL

#37 Nov 15, 2008
johnny wrote:
I heard he got fired from RCH, is this true?
recently?
Iscream

New York, NY

#38 Nov 15, 2008
David used to go to St. Joseph's St Patricks Church in Utica, that is where I knew him from. Then he did teach at RCH, did get "let go"...did get married...could not quiet understand that because I always thought he was gay too...But no one answered the real question. Is he living in Utica now?
is it possible

Fishers, NY

#39 Nov 16, 2008
la_vida wrote:
alright. but sorry,'You Are Way Off', literally, you are way off.
David is very married to a woman named Kathy. So. I have no ideawhere you get your INFORMATION from. but you should try to cite another source, cause sorry, you're wrong buddie.
Apparently he got married over the past couple of months because I know Dave B and he has never been married you must be thinking of his brother or he just recently married which I DOUBT
Dont Know Him

AOL

#40 Nov 16, 2008
After reading these threads, seems the main controversy is over the marriage or not of this guy David.

Check at city clerks office. Vital statitistics. You'll see if there is a marriage license filed.

End of story.
BEST FRIEND

Jamesville, NY

#41 Nov 16, 2008
LISTEN ALL YOU MOTHER F'ERS. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TORTURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU TALK ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN. IF YOU THINK IAM KIDDING...LETS MEET ANYWHERE.
RCH Insider

Utica, NY

#42 Nov 16, 2008
BEST FRIEND wrote:
LISTEN ALL YOU MOTHER F'ERS. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TORTURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU TALK ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN. IF YOU THINK IAM KIDDING...LETS MEET ANYWHERE.
Wow, Barocsi's best friend wants to torture people's familys? Barocsi's friends sound kinda shady to me.

"A man is judged by the company he keeps"

Thats probably why Barocsi got fired from RCH and he keeps getting kicked out of different Churchs all over Utica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY State Tax Deduction GONE! GET READY EXODUS!!! 5 min Proved you FAIL 6
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 15 min Uticans hate reality 32
Usmail Electric SCAM ALERT!!!! Taxpayer RIPOFF! 46 min AVOID the SCAMMERS 8
abusing KIDS AND SCRAPING CORNS ON TOE 2 hr WIRE H 16
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 2 hr WIRE H 33
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 2 hr WIRE H 8
Utica: Toilet City full of idiots and phonies! 2 hr SUMMER OF RIGGIES 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Justice 206
Why are Uticans so desperate and jalous of real... 5 hr The City of Riggies 10
Stuck in Utica Forever 5 hr The City of Riggies 27