Water Vapor Cigarette

Water Vapor Cigarette

Posted in the Utica Forum

Big White

Long Island City, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Who was the guy talking about this on the Keeler show this morning? Does he have a store or website to get this stuff?
Cramp

Boise, ID

#2 Jul 22, 2010
He must be an idiot. The national news was just talking about them 2 weeks ago and saying they are worse than real cigarettes. Try quitting. At least try.
oh well

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2010
If you do your research they are actually better for you. I recently purchased mine 2 weeks ago and went from at least a pack a day to none. I got mine at vapure.com but there is quite a few others. I've also heard good things about greensmoke. They are not worse then real cigs because they don't contain the 500 ingredients found in them. The water vapor contains propylene glycol which is considered harmless for human consumption and some nicotine and you are not burning any harmful chemicals. You can slowly reduce the nicotine level as you wish and you can also smoke these wherever you like. They also come in 100s of different flavors.
no way

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Cramp wrote:
He must be an idiot. The national news was just talking about them 2 weeks ago and saying they are worse than real cigarettes. Try quitting. At least try.
how can water vapor ciggarettes be worse than regular ciggarettes? there's no way, the government will spread lies because that's their money maker. They just keep jacking up the prices and all these fools will keep paying it. I'd rather smoke a vapor one then one filled with cyanide and embalming fluid, theres so many chemicals in ciggarettes its hard to keep track
How can

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 22, 2010
You know that these new water vapor is better for you? Over years and years and years of research then you will know. But, now YOU DON'T KNOW. So stop talking like you know, because you don't. No one does.

How can they be more dangerous? Don't say they can't, because you can't know that, not even these e-cigarette companies know for sure.

People are lemmings. Snookie for president 2014
Cramp

Boise, ID

#6 Jul 22, 2010
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
how can water vapor ciggarettes be worse than regular ciggarettes? there's no way, the government will spread lies because that's their money maker. They just keep jacking up the prices and all these fools will keep paying it. I'd rather smoke a vapor one then one filled with cyanide and embalming fluid, theres so many chemicals in ciggarettes its hard to keep track
You may be right about the government, but that is what they were talking about. I was a chain smoker for a long long time. They priced me out so I quit. When I did smoke, a doctor actually said there were 600 additives in cigarettes. He said a person would be better off to smoke reefer. I don't smoke that anymore, either.
theydowork

Cortland, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Big White wrote:
Who was the guy talking about this on the Keeler show this morning? Does he have a store or website to get this stuff?
try blucigs.com they are better for you. they dont have tar or all the other nasty ingredients in them. Nicotine, and water vapor, cant be worse than real cigs. within a couple days my lungs started to feel better, no more coughing. They are so much cheaper than real cigs too.
New York

Watertown, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2010
Big White wrote:
He was the guy from "Tebb's". They have a store in downtown Utica and a store on East Dominick Street in Rome.
cheaper

Ithaca, NY

#9 Mar 27, 2012
na. Rome Vapors. they actully KNOW what they are talking about. tought me how to use it put it together for me and everything!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hotel utica 11 min Smashed 2017 1
Utica NY Bleecker Street 15 min Smashed 2017 1
utica ny 315 17 min Smashed 2017 1
transform 19 min Smashed 2017 1
wake the hell up zayas 21 min Smashed 2017 5
Liosten to these words lmfao 31 min Smashed 2017 9
Renee Fatta is cooking meth and selling heroin 34 min Oh no 4
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 42 min Big Black Eye 80
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 43 min Aldi 172
Claudia Bad Mouthing 1 hr No more freak shows 38