Why Cant Blacks Drive?

Why Cant Blacks Drive?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Marcellus, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2011
They all drive like they just stole the damn car!
fishbone

Syracuse, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2011
wondering wrote:
They all drive like they just stole the damn car!
i disagree blacks are safe drivers. asian people blow
hambone

Rome, NY

#3 Dec 27, 2011
wondering wrote:
They all drive like they just stole the damn car!
Because they are all stolen.
eyes fininiiniininiii

Cortland, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
eyes can steal a cars buts eyes hold dats wheel with mys feet.
pure free ride

Cortland, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2012
Welfare won't buy car.
Utica Primate Department

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2012
pure free ride wrote:
Welfare won't buy car.
I know! Public dole welfare won't but they have take home police and fire cars to drive their corpulent asses around in on our dime!! They seem to have no problem driving our cars but keep theirs parked while we pay for even their personal trips!
parasite on utica system

Russia

#7 Jan 10, 2013
lips get in the way knucks hit iq
parasite on utica system

Fayetteville, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
dem curb feelers gats in dats wayssss
parasite on utica system

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
m,ys is dat stinking from dats sickle cell
parasite on utica system

Fayetteville, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
drive mis dasy an styeal all dat money sees gots
parasite on utica system

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
my curb fleeres drive mis daisy
bosnians an monkeys above

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Food stamps don't cover the cost of stealing a car.
drianing the life from UT

Fayetteville, NY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Boys Basketball: Corcoran scores a one-point wi...
Girls Basketball: Big third quarter leads C-NS ...
Boys Basketball: Mike Russo and Caleb Taylor he...
Girls Basketball: Jackie Hajec and Anari Harris...

“Sup'”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Manlius, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
I disagree. I think blacks tend to drive very carefully so they won't get pulled over. Because we ALL know they most likely don't have license and you can bet they don't have insurance. It's the asians you have to watch out for. They're terrible drivers.
OBAMA FIREBALL FAMILY

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Why can they only steal.
presfeeddestruct ooon

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Didn't steal enough cars to drive.
truth is known

Carthage, NY

#17 Mar 5, 2013
pure free ride wrote:
Welfare won't buy car.
That is why they register the cars in someone else's name!
truth is known

Carthage, NY

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
I disagree. I think blacks tend to drive very carefully so they won't get pulled over. Because we ALL know they most likely don't have license and you can bet they don't have insurance. It's the asians you have to watch out for. They're terrible drivers.
Blacks are constantly being pulled over (most as known druggies)and NONE of them are driving with a license!

“Sup'”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#19 Mar 5, 2013
truth is known wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are constantly being pulled over (most as known druggies)and NONE of them are driving with a license!
Of course most of them (all) don't have a license or insurance. That's a given. It's also the reason I think they might drive more carefully. They don't want to get pulled over because if they did it would be a one way trip to the family reunion at county jail.
See the results

United States

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course most of them (all) don't have a license or insurance. That's a given. It's also the reason I think they might drive more carefully. They don't want to get pulled over because if they did it would be a one way trip to the family reunion at county jail.
Face it. just about ALL of the trash in oootica doesn't have ins or a license. NY has an epidemic because people need to decide to pay leech fines or put food on their blue collar tables.

The results are before you now. Enjoy. You wanted it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 10 min Welfare wendy 541
Trump Blinded By Eclipse 13 min Reverse 6
venice pizza 18 min Matt A 13
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 28 min Sickle and hammer 2
Slice Pizzeria 48 min lynn 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 2 hr Thedude 17
Ian J. Bullen speeding wreckless lunatic 2 hr I told yah 54
Not All Nazis Are Bad 3 hr BIZZARR-O-RAMA 92
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 hr DJ L 124
No Downtown hospital 13 hr Trump WINNING 147

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages