Jizz Rodgers

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Unfortunately today I had to, but I hate going to Rome.. the street system makes no sense and everyone I've ever met from Rome is FUCKlNG weird!
Yankee

New York, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Yeah, it's almost as bad as having to deal with Utica and its local wildlife.
Jizz Rodgers

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
I don't like most of Utica or Uticans, but Rome and its creatures are just weird in every way
Shoot me

Constableville, NY

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Jizz Rodgers wrote:
I don't like most of Utica or Uticans, but Rome and its creatures are just weird in every way
Why, because thet're not all 4 feet tall inbreed italians that aren't always looking for a handout or a favor from a pisan?
Jizz Rodgers

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2011
this coming from a Guy who tells Jizz Rodgers to shoot him.. what are you begging for my love load of little swimmers?
Hhmmm

AOL

#6 Mar 18, 2011
Jizz Rodgers wrote:
Unfortunately today I had to, but I hate going to Rome.. the street system makes no sense and everyone I've ever met from Rome is FUCKlNG weird!
That's odd, because I hate going to Utica, not because EVERYONE is weird but because I'm afraid I'll get shot by one of the loser hoodlums that live there!
Utica Rome

Constableville, NY

#7 May 17, 2011
Jizz Rodgers wrote:
And this comment is coming from a moron named Jizz Rodgers. I think you are the weird one. Maybe you should just stay out of the Utica Rome area for your own protection.
for real

AOL

#8 May 18, 2011
The only difference between Rome and Utica is that you stand a better chance of driving through the city of Rome and not being shot, then you do in Utica. Other than that, not much of a difference, although you do seem to have the market covered on Bosnians in Utica. So there you go, Rome has the Italians, Utica has the Bosnians.....kind of a toss up if you ask me.
Rice Burner Jockey

Princeton, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2012
Come to Owensboro Kentucky.We all white folks down here.
Italian Jew

Boston, MA

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Utica is a rundown dump full of loser immigrants and welfare bums. It's even more infested with druggies than Rome is. The blacks are out of control in Utica and the Italians are scum as well. There's more shootings and robberies too. Utica has twice as many people and 10 times the crime. It smells like crap everywhere you go and the city streets are horrendous and desperately need to be paved. Uticans think Romans are rednecks because they're not as big of a city but really this whole area is country. They think this way because of all the NYC low lives infesting their city and brainwashing them. Rome is better hands down.
transplant

Cortland, NY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
I moved from Utica to Rome. Rome is better, because if you are a slumlord and rent to scum if the neighbors complain and you don't evict you lose your right to rent. Codes actually does their job. No water bill or stupid blue bags. The police show up when you call them, you don't have to wait 3h and they actually have the time to respond to complaints. Other than that instead of hoodlums, Rome is loaded with white trash welfare case, baby factories and that's pretty bad. The school superintendent is a moron so u still have to pay for private schooling but it is the lesser of two evils.
Rome is way better

Cortland, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Italian Jew wrote:
Utica is a rundown dump full of loser immigrants and welfare bums. It's even more infested with druggies than Rome is. The blacks are out of control in Utica and the Italians are scum as well. There's more shootings and robberies too. Utica has twice as many people and 10 times the crime. It smells like crap everywhere you go and the city streets are horrendous and desperately need to be paved. Uticans think Romans are rednecks because they're not as big of a city but really this whole area is country. They think this way because of all the NYC low lives infesting their city and brainwashing them. Rome is better hands down.
Have to agree with you 1000%. Rome is much much better because they still have dignity and pride but Utica..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC republican legislator Ed Welsh's wife stole ... 7 min 2nd fraud 26
Roma Lazore Welsh homeless bag lady on Pk-way 24 min 2nd mortgage fraud 1
News Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh Says Deal Wit... (May '13) 34 min Buy her a grocery... 92
South Street Girls 38 min Oldest Joke Troll 5
Ed, your wife owes me doll money. Chadwick's Mom 42 min RANT OBSESS RANT 3
Battered wife turns on public figure Edward P W... 46 min Ed Ed Ed Ed VD 34
What Utica losers spent all day on topix today? 49 min Still going 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages