Too funny.....
Joey the Dude

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Who won the 100 yard TV carry race?
a parent

Carthage, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2013
where were all the drive by shootings held?

This Festival must have looked like the City Zoo's cages were all opened and the primates were allowed out wearing clothes and acting their normal primate ways.

Who cleaned up all the shit they left behind?
Mr Big Ten inch

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Don't be hatin.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#9 Aug 14, 2013
Mr Big Ten inch wrote:
Don't be hatin.
Ditto
queero

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Let us hunt these beasts.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Truth be told they have been hunting us for years and its not cool, not cool.
Shaniqua

Springfield, NJ

#14 Aug 15, 2013
Where dis gonnas be next years? I's can't be waiting for some ribs again . Maybe next years I can be bringing my new baby I be having by then
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#16 Aug 15, 2013
Javon Watermelon wrote:
<quoted text>1. TESTING. Blacks have consistently scored lower than Asians and whites in IQ tests for as long as IQ tests have existed. It cannot be cultural bias since Asians have been in the country for less time and are less part of "mainstream culture" than blacks are. Asians who can scarcely speak English score higher than blacks. Also, blacks actually score better on those questions that are more culturally loaded and less pure intelligence loaded! On SATS tests blacks also consistently score lower too.
2. BEHAVIOUR. Blacks do all the things that you associate with low IQ. Crime, unemployment, sexually transmitted diseases, including Aids, illegitimacy, drugs, are all higher amongst blacks, and these are all pathologies that one associates with people who have a low IQ. The low IQ hypothesis "fits in". There are no surprises, there are no anomalies.
Furthermore, their behaviour is pervasive, it is the same all over the world, whether in the USA, Canada, or the UK. Again, just what you would expect from people with a low IQ.
3. HISTORY. Africa was far less developed than the rest of the world when whites and Arabs arrived. Blacks never invented or discovered many of the things taken for granted in the West and the East. Black African countries are worse off now than they were in the days of the British and French colonists. No other part of the world is worse off than it was fifty years ago. This suggests that something intractable is preventing development, not the "legacy of slavery" or the "legacy of colonialism" or the "legacy of apartheid", because these would have been overcome by now, at least somewhere in Africa. On the other hand, low IQ in a nation is indeed intractable in that it will keep a country undeveloped indefinitely and there is no remedy.
Overtly transparent. Solving the problems is the issue @ hand. Even liberals know this stuff although they wont admit it but its really not our problem to fix, race responsibility in its purest form.
Angryman

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 16, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
<quoted text>
Overtly transparent. Solving the problems is the issue @ hand. Even liberals know this stuff although they wont admit it but its really not our problem to fix, race responsibility in its purest form.
Yawn......
Ziezios Crotch Speaks

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2013
Keep talking fat hammy!!

Awwww! The fat little adult BABY is out proving what lowlife children were reared by Babara Zezio and Joan Murphy, aka "Drunk widowmaker"! LMAO!
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Aug 16, 2013
Ziezios Crotch Speaks wrote:
Keep talking fat hammy!!
Awwww! The fat little adult BABY is out proving what lowlife children were reared by Babara Zezio and Joan Murphy, aka "Drunk widowmaker"! LMAO!
When you talk insanely I get all leaky frame azzzz. Come and get it Cretin!

Love,
Cliffy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unhappy married women 2 min Affairs 3
Looking for some woman who has hpv2 for dating 1 hr Affairs 1
Bella Regina wins best riggies 1 hr Uterus Pride 3
Post your Rob Palnnieri FAIL tale.... 1 hr Decay 1
Post your SteveDiMe0 FAIL tale!!!! 1 hr Zero Results 1
Why are white CNY inbred Cowards 1 hr Entropy 5
Nano All Done 1 hr Cancertown 37
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 2 hr Never Be solved 4,886
Boycott RedBox 2 hr Utican Gibberish 22

Utica Jobs