First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rough day

Syracuse, NY

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Burger King wrote:
<quoted text>
Have it your way, leave others to share their way. Some are tradional, apparently you're not. BTW, glass of wine, movie at home, sounds like any night not a day to honor love, romance and the one you love above all else.
After 25 years, wine and a movie sounds nice. Been honoring each other for as long as many have been around. Sharing the company of your significant other can be just as rewarding. As long as it is the two of us on the couch.:)
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Out with the old wrote:
I'm going to visit my ex wifes grave on thursday too, to see if her family left her any flowers so I can give them to my current girlfriend before I propose to her thursday night.
Its really sad that you feel the need to make a childish joke based upon my true prediciment. It must be because you are incapable of loving someone as much as she & I loved each other, and I'm sure there is no one in your life that loves you.
Sorry For You

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
I'll be visiting my late wife's grave Thursday to place a single rose there and wish her peace on Valentine's Day.
I can't even imagine the grief and hurt you must feel. If there is another world, she is looking at you with love in her eyes.
hank hill

Tucker, GA

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
I'll be visiting my late wife's grave Thursday to place a single rose there and wish her peace on Valentine's Day.
wow, thats really sad and special at the same time.
Oh Heck

Paterson, NJ

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Just do something nice for a person that won't expect it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollies 58 min Hollies 2
Whitesboro Hoops 1 hr Not no aau 2
Who dares arguee with me about the son of god? 2 hr LAST KNIGHT 4
Kreashun 2 hr KREASHUN 2
Claudia just got my vote 2 hr Dolly 34
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 3 hr Orange 13
Utica Police Chief Mark Williams Investigated b... (Feb '17) 3 hr I love utica 2
nhhs 6 hr Richie Cunningham 11
wager street utica, ny 7 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 9 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 10 hr Fact 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages